ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 79
« First < 61213141516 171819202666 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:07 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Seriously? That would have been a horrible move.
Oh yes. Very, very upset we didn't make the trade indeed.

Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Find somebody that holds on to you the way Clark Hunt held onto that 1st rounder so Chiefs fans could watch the pick live.

Really great. Really special.

Look forward to being there to watch the Chiefs select a possession receiver or right tackle at pick 30.

Really going to be a moment worth holding onto.

Thankful we didn't lose that by trading for a young passrusher.

God, could you imagine having an effective four man rush to get to Josh Allen in Buffalo in January, only to hang out at Union Station getting obnoxiously blitzed while the other 31 teams spend 32 picks trying to catch up with us.

We are so fortunate to have eluded that timeline.
:-) Always cracks me up when he pops up with the 'I'm actually super analytical and you're just a bunch of appealing to authority hooraying dumbfucks' shtick he's adopted to cope with the fact no one finds his opinions on football worth a sloth fuck.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:09 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Can't wait to see them try that dropping 8 in coverage, only to watch Isiah Pacheco reach down their throat and rip out their ****ing soul.
It would also seem that if they stick with the deep drop of 7 guys, spy on Mahomes, 3-man mush rush that was so effective last year, that a few Mahomes speed option plays would be really effective and punishing. Especially with jet motion running to the opposite side pre-snap.

The Chiefs have more versatile personnel packages and more diverse/deeper options for attacking opposing teams. Hopefully Smith-Schuster is 100 percent for this one. Would be awesome to be able to get Toney back, too.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:10 PM 11-28-2022
Hey Bengal fans, fuck you.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:14 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Hey Bengal fans, **** you.
I'm Wallcrawler and I approve this message.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:17 PM 11-28-2022
Sure would be nice to have a healthy Toney and Hardman for this game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:18 PM 11-28-2022
Joe Burrow has had 17 passes batted at the line of scrimmage this season, 2nd worst in the NFL.

Chiefs defensive linemen have batted down 13 balls this years.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:18 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the biggest thing is our pass rush is so much better than it was last year, we're talking night and day

they're not built to play a team with a top 5 pass rush, period
We've got essentially the same personnel in the front 7 as last year plus Dunlap and Karlaftis.

We didn't get to Burrow nearly as frequently as any of us would have liked.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:20 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Hey Bengal fans, fuck you.

[Reply]
louie aguiar 02:20 PM 11-28-2022
I still haven’t figured out that voodoo spell they put on Mahomes in the second half of the afccg. Let’s hope Andy and Patrick figured it out.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:20 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
WE WROTE THE BOOK ON HOW TO BEAT MAHOMES... WTF

I can see why they believe it.

If we were in their shoes where the QB we were playing won 80% of his games but was 0-2 vs the Chiefs. We would think we had the cheat code to beat him.

First half vs Bungles:
28-17
21-10

49-27

Second half vs Bungles(not counting OT):
3-17
3-14

6-31

Total: 55-58

To go from a scoring pace for 49pts/game to 6pts/game is so bizarre. The defense didn’t really change much(27pts to 31pts) but the offense definitely did.

We’ve all speculated about what happened at halftime with several theories. I know Andy & Patrick have probably watched the second half of both games several times. I think we will see a few variations on plays to confuse the Bungles on Sunday.

I know I’ve had this game circled on my calendar since the schedule came out & I will guarantee that Andy & Patrick have too.

Patrick & Andy are out for blood!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:21 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
We've got essentially the same personnel in the front 7 as last year plus Dunlap and Karlaftis.

the chiefs pass rush is night and day different, and to pretend like those two players haven't made an impact is foolish

the chiefs WILL get to burrow in this game
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:27 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Dunlap > Melvin Ingram III

Karlaftis > Alex Okafor

2022 Mike Danna >> 2021 Mike Danna

2022 Chris Jones > 2021 Chris Jones

2022 Frank Clark > 2021 Frank Clark

Khalen Saunders > Jarran Reed

Some of the names are the same. The performances are not. Lots of guys performing at higher levels, and it's a combination of young guys improving and vets playing better.

This unit is just better and requires much less "help" from the blitz than past groups have.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 02:28 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Always fun to see what the opposing fans say. Some of them hate us. Well, the feeling is mutual. That being said, at the AFC Championship game last year, I saw some of their fans just in utter joy and even in tears when the game ended. I was mad at the Chiefs, of course. Still, I kind of didn't hate them at the time. Of course, after reading some of those posts, I hope we obliterate them.

Honestly, though, this will be a tough game. They think they have Mahomes and the Chief figured out. And why wouldn't they after the last 2 matchups? I think they're in for a rude awakening because Mahomes has gotten better at attacking that style of defense. And the players we have on defense this year, while young (several rookies) they are better than some of the losers we had out there last year. Spags worked some miracles with that bunch last season.

Chiefs 27
Bengals 24
That board seems pretty chill at first glance :-)

I don't begrudge the Bengals or their fans. The chiefs need to look in the mirror for why they lost the last two battles.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:28 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
I still haven’t figured out that voodoo spell they put on Mahomes in the second half of the afccg. Let’s hope Andy and Patrick figured it out.
I think the rumors of dysfunction between Mahomes and Bienemy in the 2nd half were true. Everything was just off.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:32 PM 11-28-2022
40-28

You saw it here first.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 79
« First < 61213141516 171819202666 > Last »
Up