« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162202252 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
JPH83 01:56 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I get the George Pickens shit, but I have zero doubt that Skyy will be better than Alec Pierce in the long run. None whatsoever.

The Colts have much less competition at WR than the Chiefs, hence why he's had more opportunities.
This 100%. I do not get the d*** sucking of that guy at all. There will be better guys in that draft than Moore but I don't think he's one of them.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 06:10 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
This 100%. I do not get the d*** sucking of that guy at all. There will be better guys in that draft than Moore but I don't think he's one of them.
Alec Pierce is 6'3" and ran a 4.33 forty. This year he has 32 catches for 510 yards and 2 TDs, with an over the hill Matt Ryan statue, and some dude named Sam Ehrlinger (or something like that) throwing him the ball.

Skyy Moore is 5'10" and ran a 4.41 forty. This year he has 17 catches for 205 yards and 0 TDs with Patrick FN Mahomes throwing him the ball. PATRICK FN MAHOMES

How in TF can you say that Skyy Moore is better or will be better than Alec Pierce? Is it because you have to double down on your draft day prediction that Moore was a great/good pick? Because your opinion isn't based on their performances so far in their careers.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
JPH83 07:00 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Alec Pierce is 6'3" and ran a 4.33 forty. This year he has 32 catches for 510 yards and 2 TDs, with an over the hill Matt Ryan statue, and some dude named Sam Ehrlinger (or something like that) throwing him the ball.

Skyy Moore is 5'10" and ran a 4.41 forty. This year he has 17 catches for 205 yards and 0 TDs with Patrick FN Mahomes throwing him the ball. PATRICK FN MAHOMES

How in TF can you say that Skyy Moore is better or will be better than Alec Pierce? Is it because you have to double down on your draft day prediction that Moore was a great/good pick? Because your opinion isn't based on their performances so far in their careers.

Yeah he's big and quick, and a worse football player imo. And Mahomes isn't throwing Moore the ball. Is that because he's not running routes well, or he's often not the 1st read, quite possibly. Also possible Mahomes trusts vets ahead of, vets that aren't the absolute dross Indy has.

As for doubling down, I'll accept I may well end up being wrong. We'll see. I think Pierce is a guy benefitting from being targeted a lot.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:16 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

It doesn’t have to be better or worse. It’s about fit. Right now the chiefs need a catch and run guy more than they need pure speed. Skyy Moore did very well on three cone and appears way more agile to the eye than on paper. The way he runs reminds me a lot of Albert Wilson. But more importantly… just looking at the scouting report pierce isn’t great in man coverage. And skyy can potentially be. And we need that more than ever right now.
[Reply]
dtrain 07:59 AM 12-09-2022
He just needs reps the games he's really gotten to play in he did well. The only person I can possibly see him taking some reps from is MVS. If it doesn't happen this season next year people will sing a different tune about him.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:04 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by dtrain:
He just needs reps the games he's really gotten to play in he did well. The only person I can possibly see him taking some reps from is MVS. If it doesn't happen this season next year people will sing a different tune about him.
The bengals game should raise the urgency of getting him reps quicker and I don’t think it vultures MVS. We need MVS as an over the top option for a very occasional seam. But what we need most is way more quick hitches with WRs who can actually get YAC. And more empty formation. We will probably see a hell of a lot more drop 8 after last weekend.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:23 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
It doesn’t have to be better or worse. It’s about fit. Right now the chiefs need a catch and run guy more than they need pure speed. Skyy Moore did very well on three cone and appears way more agile to the eye than on paper. The way he runs reminds me a lot of Albert Wilson. But more importantly… just looking at the scouting report pierce isn’t great in man coverage. And skyy can potentially be. And we need that more than ever right now.
Skyy Moore had an awful 3-cone.

Again - y'all just keep repeating things that are simply inaccurate.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 09:01 AM 12-09-2022
Moore and Pierce had the same 3 cone time and Pierce had a faster 20 yard shuffle.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:45 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Alec Pierce is doing better than Moore at this point.
With 60 targets this season compared to 26 targets for Skyy Moore.

Is “doing better” just empty stats with more targets in a less talented offense?
[Reply]
scho63 09:51 AM 12-09-2022
We need to start seeing some big numbers from him for the last 5 games and I don't mean fumbles.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:55 AM 12-09-2022
I remember when Deshaun Watson was having a fantastic rookie year while Mahomes was sitting in the bench. Meant absolutely nothing in the long run.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:18 AM 12-09-2022
So who's job is he taking next season?

MVS will be here.

Most CPers are predicting JJSS will be here.

Toney will be here.

Hardman is up in the air.

If MVS, JJSS and Toney return, where's he gonna see these snaps next season?
[Reply]
In58men 10:20 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
So who's job is he taking next season?

MVS will be here.

Most CPers are predicting JJSS will be here.

Toney will be here.

Hardman is up in the air.

If MVS, JJSS and Toney return, where's he gonna see these snaps next season?
I’m really intrigued to see what Justyn Ross is going to bring. I hope we keep Watson too.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:22 AM 12-09-2022
It's a valid question. If the defense is, "well he's buried on the depth chart", well.....would he not presumably be buried on the depth chart going into next season too?

If so, why are we expected to see this increase in snaps/production?
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:25 AM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
I’m really intrigued to see what Justyn Ross is going to bring. I hope we keep Watson too.
And you gotta figure the Chiefs will draft a guy and maybe sign another Watson-like street FA too.

If THIS version of the Chiefs WR room is too crowded to shine....well....im not sure next years will be any less crowded.
[Reply]
Page 152 of 280
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162202252 > Last »
Up