ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 57
« First < 384445464748 49505152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Championship Edition)
TLO 08:59 PM 01-23-2022
Discussion
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:50 AM 01-29-2022
When the entire Country, except for your home fans, are rooting against you, you know you’ve finally made it :-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:02 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Listen I've never been to Cinci and never tried Skyline but I bet I could get onboard with it.

I've been in SoCal for 16 years with the most amazing authentic Mexican cuisine you could ever want and I miss Taco Via like every single day so
Oh Chili and pasta are good, just not at Skyline, try Fred and Reds for that sort of thing.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:04 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
There is a whole thread about Vinovich calling the chiefs bengals game
you already made your point once dude.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:07 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Noob
Look at the join date, be informed n00b
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:09 AM 01-29-2022
I hope that Andy and company mention all the pushing off that JaMarr Chase did in the first meeting and get the refs to pay attention to that aspect.
[Reply]
DJay23 09:21 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:

They hate us cause they ain't us.
2 years ago around a Thanksgiving Table of mostly Bills and Steelers fans/extended family, I toasted the Chiefs becoming the new Patriots: Hated for their unrivaled success. I'm so happy this is coming true!
[Reply]
Lzen 10:03 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
How can they justify not picking chiefs for QB advantage, especially considering what he's done on the playoffs?
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:05 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
How can they justify not picking chiefs for QB advantage, especially considering what he's done on the playoffs?

Who has the edge on Sunday? 🤔@adamrank "There is no contest... its Joe Burrow" pic.twitter.com/rfsL6IXgLD

— NFL Total Access (@NFLTotalAccess) January 29, 2022

Because….and prepare yourself….

Burrow has never lost a playoff game and Mahomes has.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 10:07 AM 01-29-2022
Let’s talk about how the Cincinnati Bengals fucking SUCK!!!!!!
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:07 AM 01-29-2022
Also….dude straight up compared it to the WWE. Apparently he hasn’t been told that matches are scripted.
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:10 AM 01-29-2022
That guys rasslin schtick is the worst. All his takes are obvious trolling attempts.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:27 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

Because….and prepare yourself….

Burrow has never lost a playoff game and Mahomes has.
:-):-)

Patrick had never lost a playoff game 3 years ago when he was in the same situation. This guy is an idiot
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:44 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
bad OL in arrowhead in a do or die? blowout
I legit could see a 56-17 type beat down
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:46 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Also….dude straight up compared it to the WWE. Apparently he hasn’t been told that matches are scripted.
I can’t figure out why the Media has to make up all this stupid BS in order to promote interest. They did the same thing with the Bills game last week. The game sold itself. It was awesome - as were all the Divisional games. Just stop making shit up that no one believes and talk about the game, instead of make believe & manufactured BS.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 10:54 AM 01-29-2022
What I find hilarious is that every year in the NFL, there is an "upstart" type team that makes the playoffs, and sometimes they make a little noise, and other times they fizzle out in the first round....

But they never make it to the Super Bowl.....I mean, I'm sure it happened, but in my recent memory the 2018 Chiefs were probably the closest, and even that bunch was a pretty "playoff battle tested" type team except for Pat Mahomes....

The point is that, while the Bengals obviously have the bones to be a very good team for the next several years, they collectively have little to no playoff experience together. They are not a battle tested squad, and they are going into the house of what is probably, collectively the most playoff battle tested team maybe in the history of the NFL this side of the Patriots dynasty

As I always say: could the Bengals win....well, sure....it's the NFL. Does history mean anything on any given day? No it does not....

But these are the types of games that tend to be laughers, because the Bengals have done nothing to make their playoff bones, and that doesn't bode well for them.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 57
« First < 384445464748 49505152 > Last »
Up