ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3665 of 3903
« First < 2665316535653615365536613662366336643665 3666366736683669367537153765 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
sedated 09:20 AM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Yes it will be the requirement. Just like the flu shot, where it is required.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
What employer requires the flu shot?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:24 AM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by sedated:
Medical industry, hospitals, doctors offices, etc.

[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:24 AM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by sedated:
I think some schools do. I'm not sure about employers.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:25 AM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Johnson and Johnson boosters... waiting for more data. Boosters will likely be needed
Numbers show people should shy away from the J&J shot.

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:27 AM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I don't understand where you're disagreeing with what I'm saying.

If I was a public health official, I'd be pushing information where it can do the most good.

I'd push treatment information into the hands of medical providers because that's where they're going to do the most good.

I'd push prevention information into the hands of the public because that's where they're going to do the most good.

Do you agree with that? If so, you don't need treatment information to be pushed in the general public. That information is going out through industry sources and health care employers. In fact, if I'm being really strategic (and maybe a little cunning) I don't want the public to know about treatment protocols because if they're comfortable getting treated, it could distract them from their more productive path toward prevention.

As an analogy, if you developed a great treatment protocol for diabetes, that's great. But the better thing is still to keep people from getting diabetes in the first place, so you still want the prevailing message to the public to be about eating right and exercising. You don't really want the message to be, "Yeah, it's not a big deal if you get diabetes because we've now figured out how to make it not kill you."
There are much better means of prevention with longterm documented safety records.

There was a study done in Argentina in Dec involving 1200 frontline healthcare workers. 800 were given Ivermectin and 400 were not. Out of the 800 who took Ivermectin, 0 got Covid. Out of those who did not take it, 58% got Covid.

India and Peru implemented Ivermectin in various places and saw deaths drop 79% after 45 days. The areas in which it was implemented saw an immediate drop in cases and deaths. Same thing in Mexico.

Unfortunately, Ivermectin is a cheap, off-patent drug that isn't profitable. Even Merck, the company who created it, is working to destroy its reputation because they're developing two new and expensive Covid drugs.

Everyone continues to look the other way at all the red flags involved with mRNA vaccines, while extremely safe/effective but unprofitable treatments are suppressed by Pharma and gov't agencies.

You keep hearing that mRNA technology isn't new and it’s been around for 30 years, which is true. But it never made it past animal trials. When the animals were vaccinated, they had a period of immunity, but when they were re-exposed to the virus, they all died. This was attributed to antibody dependent enhancement, which causes a dangerous over-response by the immune system.

The inventor of mRNA technology, Dr Malone, believes that antibody dependent enhancement is happening now. He's been continually sounding the alarms that the spike proteins are dangerous.

You guys had better pray that he, and a growing list of scientists and doctors, are wrong.
[Reply]
TLO 09:30 AM 08-18-2021
Vaccines still very effective against severe disease and hospitalization. But some concern that this effectiveness could wane in the coming months. Thus - booster shots.
[Reply]
TLO 09:31 AM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
There are much better means of prevention with longterm documented safety records.

There was a study done in Argentina in Dec involving 1200 frontline healthcare workers. 800 were given Ivermectin and 400 were not. Out of the 800 who took Ivermectin, 0 got Covid. Out of those who did not take it, 58% got Covid.

India and Peru implemented Ivermectin in various places and saw deaths drop 79% after 45 days. The areas in which it was implemented saw an immediate drop in cases and deaths. Same thing in Mexico.

Unfortunately, Ivermectin is a cheap, off-patent drug that isn't profitable. Even Merck, the company who created it, is working to destroy its reputation because they're developing two new and expensive Covid drugs.

Everyone continues to look the other way at all the red flags involved with mRNA vaccines, while extremely safe/effective but unprofitable treatments are suppressed by Pharma and gov't agencies.

You keep hearing that mRNA technology isn't new and it’s been around for 30 years, which is true. But it never made it past animal trials. When the animals were vaccinated, they had a period of immunity, but when they were re-exposed to the virus, they all died. This was attributed to antibody dependent enhancement, which causes a dangerous over-response by the immune system.

The inventor of mRNA technology, Dr Malone, believes that antibody dependent enhancement is happening now. He's been continually sounding the alarms that the spike proteins are dangerous.

You guys had better pray that he, and a growing list of scientists and doctors, are wrong.
Oh shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:57 AM 08-18-2021
Oh shut the **** up.
What's the worst that can happen, right?

Bet you geniuses didn't consider the possibility of antibody dependence enhancement when you rushed to get in line, did you?
[Reply]
TLO 09:59 AM 08-18-2021

Bet you geniuses didn't consider the possibility of antibody dependence enhancement when you rushed to get in line, did you?
THERE'S NO EVIDENCE OF ANTIBODY DEPENDENCE ENHANCEMENT YOU DIPSHIT
[Reply]
DaFace 10:08 AM 08-18-2021

Well, sure. We might also sprout penises from our foreheads.
[Reply]
O.city 10:10 AM 08-18-2021
What we're seeing now is the opposite of what you'd see if ADE was happening.

Unless Sars Cov 2 starts infecting macrophages, I'm skeptical we'll see ADE
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:43 AM 08-18-2021

Why has this one not been banned from the thread?
[Reply]
TLO 10:45 AM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Why has this one not been banned from the thread?

[Reply]
Otter 11:20 AM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Well, sure. We might also sprout penises from our foreheads.
This is going to bring a whole new dimension to eating ass.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:21 AM 08-18-2021
THERE'S NO EVIDENCE OF ANTIBODY DEPENDENCE ENHANCEMENT YOU DIPSHIT
There's definitely evidence of it in past studies. All the attempts to develop vaccines to the original SARS virus repeatedly failed due to ADE. Including this one from 2012: https://pubmed.ncbi.:-).nih.gov/22536382/

The possibility of ADE wasn't adequately addressed in clinical trials for any of the COVID-19 vaccines.

Is this how you make all your decisions? Take the plunge and then wait for MSM to feed you proof of every potential danger later? Pretty sound strategy.
[Reply]
Page 3665 of 3903
« First < 2665316535653615365536613662366336643665 3666366736683669367537153765 > Last »
Up