ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 53
« First < 404647484950 515253 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
Woogieman 12:43 PM 10-11-2023
700 dinosaur species unearthed and named...not 1 pile of bigfoot dung verified. Not looking good for the squatch crowd.
[Reply]
loochy 12:45 PM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by Woogieman:
700 dinosaur species unearthed and named...not 1 pile of bigfoot dung verified. Not looking good for the squatch crowd.

While fishing I saw plenty of bear dung (or what I just assumed to be bear dung). Is everyone taking every dung in for analysis? I could have very well been seeing bigfoot dung and not known it.
[Reply]
Otter 12:46 PM 10-11-2023
Bigfoot got him a ghillie suit.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:56 PM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by loochy:
He's real!

https://denvergazette.com/outthereco...48588e08b.html

The game is afoot!
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:10 PM 10-11-2023
That's because dinosaurs are stupid and don't know how to open interdimensional portals like Bigfeets can.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:55 PM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by loochy:
He's real!

https://denvergazette.com/outthereco...48588e08b.html

Whow, he's also an unshaven conehead
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:53 PM 10-12-2023
Thats actually excellent footage, sure doesn't look like a mans face to me

Watched a show just the other day where they took a hair sample from the woods, and it couldn't be matched to any known animal
[Reply]
Otter 04:14 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
Thats actually excellent footage, sure doesn't look like a mans face to me

Watched a show just the other day where they took a hair sample from the woods, and it couldn't be matched to any known animal

Hog's in the bullpen warming up his tossing arm for some DNA.
[Reply]
rico 04:29 PM 10-12-2023
I’ve been on a Bigfoot kick lately… joined a facebook group and have been reading all these stories, trying to decipher the kooks from the meritable sources. Some fascinating stuff!
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:29 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by Otter:
Hog's in the bullpen warming up his tossing arm for some DNA.
:-)
[Reply]
KCJake 05:23 PM 10-12-2023
Well damn...that actually looks legit
[Reply]
Rausch 05:28 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by rico:
I’ve been on a Bigfoot kick lately… joined a facebook group and have been reading all these stories, trying to decipher the kooks from the meritable sources. Some fascinating stuff!
I would highly recommend listening to Sasquatch Chronicles. Throw it on while driving to work or folding laundry or something.

It's just everyday people talking about crazy shid that happened to them. The people themselves and not the History channel or some "researcher."

There's far too many people seeing things. I can't tell you what they're seeing but they're seeing something.
[Reply]
srvy 05:29 PM 10-12-2023
I saw this on the news this morning and zoomed in. Looked like the Sasquatch suit hand flared or bell bottoms. Easier to pull over his bigfoot boots I suppose.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:32 PM 10-12-2023
700 dinosaur species unearthed and named...not 1 pile of bigfoot dung verified.
Look into the DNA study that was done.

It was like 200 DNA samples and the paternal DNA was unknown it almost all of them. The scientific community didn't like that one so they concluded that all 200 samples were contaminated.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:40 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Lol...

From the very same article you link as DNA proof:
So if the scientific community refuses to hear it then it isn't possible?

People forget that the only way to get studies funded is through the govt or big business. The two most corrupt and dishonest groups out there.

This is what government does any time it doesn't like what's being studied.

"There are no studies that show that."

"OK, let's do one."

"Nope, we're not doing one because we already know you're wrong."
[Reply]
Page 50 of 53
« First < 404647484950 515253 >
Up