ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 32
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Early AFCCG Forecast: High of 19°
pugsnotdrugs19 08:16 PM 01-12-2019
According to the far out forecast, the high next Sunday is 19° and the low is around 13°.

Personally, I think this would be great. We know that Mahomes can sling it in those conditions, he proved it last year at Denver and today to some degree. Idk about Brady and Rivers though, as they are older and their arms aren’t quite what they used to be. Not saying they couldn’t throw it, but I think it could have a negative effect on them.

Thoughts?

Also, this from Pete Sweeney:
Originally Posted by :
Andy Reid said “two more” at the podium tonight. In five years covering Reid, I have never heard him talk like that. Always a game at a time. He believes.
Let’s roll!
[Reply]
bdj23 04:52 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I know this sounds ridiculous, but I am seriously considering wearing ski goggles so my contact lenses don't freeze and pop out.
I always bring sunglasses/clear safety glasses just incase
[Reply]
007 04:57 PM 01-14-2019
I know this sounds ridiculous, but I am seriously considering wearing ski goggles so my contact lenses don't freeze and pop out.
I already got mine out as well
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:00 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
Arrowhead will probably be pretty toasty and warm as it will be engulfed by Tom Brady's coat.

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2019...igger-patriots
I wonder if Tom's feet get cold wearing Uggs and stuff?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:16 PM 01-14-2019
Also trying to decide if I want to go with the Carhartt insulated bibs, (bulky AF) or the insulated ski pants.
[Reply]
Angry fan 05:18 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Tunescribe:
Brady and the Patriots will be unaffected by weather. Yesterday in Foxboro the temp was only 5 degrees warmer than this coming Sunday's forecast high and you saw what Brady did. He lives in a cold climate and BB practices the team outside.
Spoken like a ****ing millennial who doesn't know shit. Wait till you get as old and fragile as Tommy. Granted cry me a Rivers is more fragile than Brady. I wanted the chiefs to play the chargers. But Brady is old, his shit will tighten up. You'll learn when you grow up you ****ing millennial. If the chiefs shutdown your run game and fragile Tommy has to throw it, it's over! Showtime Mahomes is going to take the game over! Fo sho! You feel me, millennial?:-)
[Reply]
Angry fan 05:23 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by LGOLED:
Perfect weather for Tom Brady. He loves this stuff.

Mahomes, on the other hand, looked weak in cold weather against the Colts, and it will be significantly colder this Sunday.
You know what looks weak? LGOLED. Plasma all the way fucker! Real tv enthusiasts use plasma tv equipment!

Not against this OL, and certainly not when Brady gets the ball out in under 2.5 seconds.

Better go to plan B.
You think 2.5 seconds is hot shit? You silly OLED idiot. Plasma owns all with motion response time. If you want to game, you game on plasma! Suck it, OLED foo!:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:01 PM 01-14-2019
Also trying to decide if I want to go with the Carhartt insulated bibs, (bulky AF) or the insulated ski pants.
I'm thinking about donning some quilted waterproof coveralls.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:07 PM 01-14-2019
This thread is entertaining.
[Reply]
Coach 06:18 PM 01-14-2019
I'd recommend it.

If the temperatures are going to be close to 0°F and a wind speed of 15 mph, that will produce a wind chill temperature of -19°F. Under these conditions, exposed skin can freeze in 30 minutes.
[Reply]
chefsos 06:33 PM 01-14-2019
Does anyone else think the NFL should consider moving this game up to noon CST? Or Saturday night?
[Reply]
baitism 07:01 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by chefsos:
Does anyone else think the NFL should consider moving this game up to noon CST? Or Saturday night?
Should. But, they won't. I think Saturday night is cold as shit, too.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:01 PM 01-14-2019
even making the news here

Temps tumble Tue night with arctic air returning by the weekend as another snowstorm misses us to the south late week. #mnwx #wiwx pic.twitter.com/OYKNZzTLWh

— NWS Twin Cities (@NWSTwinCities) January 15, 2019

[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:03 PM 01-14-2019

A winter storm system looks to push thru our area Fri into Sat, but uncertainty remains to the location & amounts of snowfall.

To get from Alaska to KC an air parcel has to travel 9,000+ miles along the weather pattern, a lot can happen on that journey to alter the end result. pic.twitter.com/Gaat7Uq2OD

— NWS Kansas City (@NWSKansasCity) January 14, 2019

It still could go anywhere
[Reply]
MahiMike 07:06 PM 01-14-2019
Perfect weather for Tom Brady. He loves this stuff.

Mahomes, on the other hand, looked weak in cold weather against the Colts, and it will be significantly colder this Sunday.
Come on man. Get out of here w/that weak ass take. Mahomes throws stinger 5 irons thru the wind. You're not playing shot putter Phyllis Rivers this week.
[Reply]
tk13 07:15 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by baitism:
Should. But, they won't. I think Saturday night is cold as shit, too.
Saturday night might be worse. Supposed to be a low of -4 on Saturday night. At least on Sunday the forecast is above zero.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 32
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up