ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Royals vs White Sox GDT - May 9***
TLO 12:18 PM 05-09-2021
Stepping into the GDT starter role to break the losing streak.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:08 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Time to clean house, Holland and Davis are done. I understand the desire to try to turn the clock back to 2014/15 however it isn't working.
Holland and Davis were depth signings. Zimmer and Hahn being hurt as forced them into more innings than what is planned.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:16 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I’m positive they suck..
Not to worry, the usual "there is not such thing as a fire" crowd will be around to explain everything from "it's a long season", to "small market", to "just a slump", to God knows what...
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:43 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Not to worry, the usual "there is not such thing as a fire" crowd will be around to explain everything from "it's a long season", to "small market", to "just a slump", to God knows what...
Look at the famous dumbass who made the Yost needs to yell at them to get them play better.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:00 PM 05-09-2021
So disappointing- I really thought these epic losing streaks that have been a hallmark of shitty royals teams in years past were behind us. They absolutely shriveled up at the first sign of adversity.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:13 PM 05-09-2021
Told ya... :-)
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 10:09 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Baseball is a game of streaks. The best team in baseball (Dodgers) are in the middle of a 2-8 stretch. Hell its a sport where 60% winning percentage normally is the best in the league. I just don't get the chicken little screaming over a bad week especially with a team that should be at .500 or just a little below.
We may never win another game.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 12:25 PM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Holland and Davis were depth signings. Zimmer and Hahn being hurt as forced them into more innings than what is planned.
Good point, I wasn't aware of that. I thought of it as a publicity stunt...
[Reply]
louie aguiar 12:29 PM 05-10-2021
The Royals aren't close to winning this division. They are 2-13 against the White Sox the past two seasons and the White Sox just dominated the Royals without two of their best players in Jimenez and Robert.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up