ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Crazy things we do to our pets?
ROYC75 11:14 AM 05-09-2021
It is what it is, what are the crazy things you do to your family pet that they like? List all the things your pet likes.

I'll start by listing what Prince likes, ( half Yellow Lab, Pitbull mix).

Kids likes dressing him up.

Sleeping next to you or under the covers.

Likes to listen to music, I'll lay ear buds under his ear flaps and he doesn't shake them off and will go to sleep. Matter of fact when you remove them he takes a paw and tries to stop your hands.

Loves to crunch on ice.

Loves short car rides, but gets bored on long rides.

Loves getting bathed in the shower.

So list somethings your pet likes or things you/family do to them.
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:29 PM 05-09-2021
One of my dogs loves popcorn more than anything else in the world. When we do movie night, we have to make him his own tub.
[Reply]
notorious 03:44 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I tell him all the bad stuff I can’t say to people. As long as I don’t have an aggressive tone he’s good with it.

For a year or so there I think he thought his name was some form of profanity.

Really though he just wants to be around me. He has to go to work every day. I can leave him in the office all day while I’m on the tractor and he’s good. As long as he doesn’t miss out.
You take your dog along when you decide to get T-boned in a car wreck.

That's wacky and silly.
[Reply]
notorious 03:47 PM 05-09-2021
We adopted a stray dog from a nearby town. A fat lab mix. My son named her Rosey, I gave her the nickname "Pork-Sausage"

I talk so much shit to that dog while giving her fat ass belly rubs and ear scratches. If animals could get a complex for their weight.........
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:48 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
You take your dog along when you decide to get T-boned in a car wreck.

That's wacky and silly.
Yep. He rode the airbag like an inflatable toy. LOL
[Reply]
Otter 03:49 PM 05-09-2021
Well, I was going to keep this private but since we're all coming out sometimes I rub peanut butter all over my 14" CP penis and well, you know dogs don't mind where they get their peanut butter from and she's female so it's not gay.

Don't tell anyone.
[Reply]
stumppy 04:01 PM 05-09-2021
Dodger has figured out how to roll down the car window. He knows when he is sitting in the RF seat if he stands on the arm rest in just the right place the window rolls down.
When I say anything about a girlfriend to him he knows I mean a female dog. There a big difference in how he acts between saying 'there's a dog or puppy' and saying 'there's a girlfriend'.
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:33 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
Well, I was going to keep this private but since we're all coming out sometimes I rub peanut butter all over my 14" CP penis and well, you know dogs don't mind where they get their peanut butter from and she's female so it's not gay.

Don't tell anyone.
If it’s a male dog just put it’s medicine on the peanut butter.
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:15 PM 05-09-2021
Our dog gets acupuncture and chiropractic manipulation every 3 weeks. She has Cushing's Disease and most dogs with that don't live to 17 years. And she's going strong. Constantly looking for food. Can't hear shit and we had to have one eye removed earlier this year.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:26 PM 05-09-2021
We have a 4.5 lb Yorkie that loves to ride on the lawnmower with me. I had an engineer at work design a seat for him that locks into the cup holder of my mower and print one on our 3D printer. All I have to say is “Max let’s go mow the yard” and that little fucker will run to the mower and climb into his seat. My neighbors think I’m nuts.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:28 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
We have a 4.5 lb Yorkie that loves to ride on the lawnmower with me. I had an engineer at work design a seat for him that locks into the cup holder of my mower and print one on our 3D printer. All I have to say is “Max let’s go mow the yard” and that little fucker will run to the mower and climb into his seat. My neighbors think I’m nuts.
:-)
[Reply]
notorious 07:31 PM 05-09-2021
:-)

Lone takes the lead!
[Reply]
Bump 07:39 PM 05-09-2021
I give my dog a tortilla chip every once in a while, it's her favorite treat.

She gets picked on by my cat (I have 1 dog and 1 cat).

She's not allowed to walk past the cat or the cat will attack her hind legs. She'll stand there until the cat moves because she knows what will happen.
But half of the time they are sleeping next to each other on the dog's bed.

She's a sweetheart, a black lab mix.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:53 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
That is AWESOME! :-):-)
[Reply]
scho63 08:02 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
You know come to think about it my lab does not like the rain but he loves to get in the shower.

I have not had him to a lake yet.
The dogs dont hate the rain: they hate the thunder and lightning they have associated with it.
[Reply]
Fish 08:03 PM 05-09-2021
My cat loves to play fetch. Like obsessive compulsive about it. When I'm working from home, I'll throw the ball down the hallway about 50 times, and the little shit will bring it back every time and sit there and meow for more.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up