ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Crazy things we do to our pets?
ROYC75 11:14 AM 05-09-2021
It is what it is, what are the crazy things you do to your family pet that they like? List all the things your pet likes.

I'll start by listing what Prince likes, ( half Yellow Lab, Pitbull mix).

Kids likes dressing him up.

Sleeping next to you or under the covers.

Likes to listen to music, I'll lay ear buds under his ear flaps and he doesn't shake them off and will go to sleep. Matter of fact when you remove them he takes a paw and tries to stop your hands.

Loves to crunch on ice.

Loves short car rides, but gets bored on long rides.

Loves getting bathed in the shower.

So list somethings your pet likes or things you/family do to them.
[Reply]
notorious 11:30 AM 05-09-2021
I sing to them while I work or pet them.

I am a weirdo.
[Reply]
Renegade 11:32 AM 05-09-2021
My cat will play "fetch". Brings us a favorite fur mouse, drops it our feet, then we throw it, and he retrieves it, repeat. We can play this game for 15-30 minutes before he gets tired.

Anything on a stick he will chew on it until he has destroyed it.

I really think he thinks he is a dog.
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:41 AM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
I sing to them while I work or pet them.

I am a weirdo.
Oh Yes, Prince loves it when I sing to him. Goes along with my music comment,
[Reply]
notorious 11:45 AM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Oh Yes, Prince loves it when I sing to him. Goes along with my music comment,
I integrate their names into a song I make up as I go.

They love it.
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:50 AM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
I integrate their names into a song I make up as I go.

They love it.
Yep, same here. They know you are calling their name as you sing a soothing melody.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:51 AM 05-09-2021
My fish like R&R loud
[Reply]
MTG#10 12:00 PM 05-09-2021
My lab loves swimming but hates showers, the hose, sprinkler, rain, hell even water bottles. When we go to the lake he starts whining to get out of my truck when we're still 10 minutes away because he smells it and when we do arrive damn near rips my arm off trying to get to the water but absolutely hates anything else that can get him wet. Pretty sure my teenagers have tormented him with water bottles because anytime I pick one up to take a drink he walks away.
[Reply]
ROYC75 12:14 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
My lab loves swimming but hates showers, the hose, sprinkler, rain, hell even water bottles. When we go to the lake he starts whining to get out of my truck when we're still 10 minutes away because he smells it and when we do arrive damn near rips my arm off trying to get to the water but absolutely hates anything else that can get him wet. Pretty sure my teenagers have tormented him with water bottles because anytime I pick one up to take a drink he walks away.
You know come to think about it my lab does not like the rain but he loves to get in the shower.

I have not had him to a lake yet.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:58 PM 05-09-2021
I tell him all the bad stuff I can’t say to people. As long as I don’t have an aggressive tone he’s good with it.

For a year or so there I think he thought his name was some form of profanity.

Really though he just wants to be around me. He has to go to work every day. I can leave him in the office all day while I’m on the tractor and he’s good. As long as he doesn’t miss out.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:02 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
My fish like R&R loud
What kinda fish you got, bud?

Pics of your setup would be cool...
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 02:03 PM 05-09-2021
Vet bills
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:10 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Same as my old dog.

Couldn't keep him out of the pool, lakes, rivers etc...but god forbid if it rained, good luck forcing that dog to go outside to do it's business, he simply won't go near the door when it rains. Hated baths too, it was always a fight in the tub with that dog.

I've heard that when it comes to rain, showers, baths, dogs typically don't like it because of the sound.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:27 PM 05-09-2021
I lost my dog last year so nothing with dogs at the moment but my cat and this is going to sound bad but he loves when I toss him. Like he jumps up in my arms and then I grab him and like toss him a few feet in front of me and then he jumps back up and wants to do it again lol
[Reply]
Bwana 02:49 PM 05-09-2021
One of my goofy dogs uses the arm rest.

Attached: image001.jpg (115.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up