ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>2021 Chiefs UDFA Signings Thread
The Franchise 04:56 PM 05-01-2021
Post them in here.

The Chiefs have agreed to an UDFA deal with BYU linebacker Zayne Anderson.

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) May 1, 2021

Former SMU QB Shane Buechele is signing with the #Chiefs, per source. An undersized playmaker in the Case Keenum mold.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) May 1, 2021

Former Western Kentucky safety Devon Key is signing with the #Chiefs, per source.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) May 1, 2021

.@Rileyc44 —> @Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom #NFLDraft #LegendsLiveHere pic.twitter.com/mc3Ng7SHxN

— SportsTrust Advisors (@_SportsTrust) May 1, 2021

The undrafted #Huskers have all signed free agent deals:

DB Dicaprio Bootle - Chiefs
TE Jack Stoll - Eagles
RB Dedrick Mills - Lions

— Sean Callahan (@Sean_Callahan) May 2, 2021

Marlon (@riptrizzle) joins the @Chiefs ! Congratulations! #beexclusive #redkingdom pic.twitter.com/sQH5EPzgyX

— Exclusive Sports Grp (@Exclusive_SG) May 2, 2021

.@HerringMalik is signing with Kansas City!#ChiefsKingdom #DawgsInTheNFL pic.twitter.com/2EoUBDXuVi

— Georgia Football (@GeorgiaFootball) May 2, 2021

[Reply]
gblowfish 12:51 PM 05-05-2021
Maybe Finke would be better served if called "The Slippery Finke."
[Reply]
Wilson8 12:53 PM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
They, apparently, want him at fullback.
That would add to his value if he could play both FB and LB. Makes him more valuable on Special Teams as well.

Currently our only FB is former Saint, Michael Burton and according to Overthecap.com, only $275,000 of his money is guaranteed.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:54 PM 05-05-2021
We're stacked at most positions, so it's not a big deal, but still... this is the least excited I've been for a UDFA rookie class in quite some time.

Usually there's a position group where I go, "Hey, we might get somebody good from here!" and then I'm inevitably proven wrong. It was the CB group last year. This year... man, I'm not too keen on anybody even getting close to making the roster.

Now that I just said that, we're probably going to see 4 or 5 of these guys oust some of the vets in training camp and really take over throughout the season.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:17 PM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
We're gonna need a lot more UDFAs for the inevitable round robin of CP training camp hero. Up your game, Veach.
It's gonna be Noah Gray
[Reply]
In58men 05:22 PM 05-05-2021
The Chiefs have signed linebacker Kamalei Correa, a five-year vet, source told The Star.
[Reply]
thabear04 05:40 PM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
The Chiefs have signed linebacker Kamalei Correa, a five-year vet, source told The Star.
The terms of the contract have not been released yet. Correa is a five-year NFL veteran that has played for the Baltimore Ravens, Tennesee Titans and Jacksonville Jaguars.

Correa was selected in the second round of the 2016 NFL Draft by the Ravens. He played in nine games, recording four tackles and a forced fumble before being placed on injured reserve.

Following his injury, Correa played in all 16 games for Baltimore and logged eight tackles.
[Reply]
In58men 05:49 PM 05-05-2021
Former #Chiefs TE Deon Yelder is signing with the Washington Football Team, per @AgentChristinaP
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:59 PM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We're stacked at most positions, so it's not a big deal, but still... this is the least excited I've been for a UDFA rookie class in quite some time.

Usually there's a position group where I go, "Hey, we might get somebody good from here!" and then I'm inevitably proven wrong. It was the CB group last year. This year... man, I'm not too keen on anybody even getting close to making the roster.

Now that I just said that, we're probably going to see 4 or 5 of these guys oust some of the vets in training camp and really take over throughout the season.
A lot less guys to choose from this year. I heard a radio show the other day. They were saying that there are usually about 1800 players declare for the draft. But with the NCAA giving everyone an extra year of eligibility, that there was only about 700 declared this year
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:11 PM 05-05-2021
Damn this is a good get
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:52 PM 05-05-2021
Former #Chiefs TE Deon Yelder is signing with the Washington Football Team, per @AgentChristinaP
:-)

The guy did nothing for us here- good riddance.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:25 PM 05-05-2021
We cut these pieces of shit yet?
[Reply]
oldman 10:04 PM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
They, apparently, want him at fullback.
Boomer 2.0.

That said, DO'D has to be the 1st on the chopping block. I had high hopes for him when we got him, but he never seemed to find a place on the field.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:38 PM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by oldman:
Boomer 2.0.

That said, DO'D has to be the 1st on the chopping block. I had high hopes for him when we got him, but he never seemed to find a place on the field.
It was a stupid pick. Drafting a ST/project with no plan in site in terms of where you're putting him at. Chancellor clone, my ass.

Not as dumb as trading up for Breeland Speaks, but dumb.

That was just a stupid draft for KC.

Veach must've been drunker than hell that wknd.

Speaks, Nnadi, O'Daniel.

Shit. Shit. and more Shit.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:49 PM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
It was a stupid pick. Drafting a ST/project with no plan in site in terms of where you're putting him at. Chancellor clone, my ass.

Not as dumb as trading up for Breeland Speaks, but dumb.

That was just a stupid draft for KC.

Veach must've been drunker than hell that wknd.

Speaks, Nnadi, O'Daniel.

Shit. Shit. and more Shit.
If you think Nnadi is trash than you’re a retard. Nnadi is one of the best run stuffing DT in the league
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:02 AM 05-06-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
If you think Nnadi is trash than you’re a retard. Nnadi is one of the best run stuffing DT in the league
Nnadi was a crucial piece of that super bowl win. An unsung hero.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Up