Page 8 of 23
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Noah Gray Thread*****
Dante84 12:44 PM 05-01-2021
Surprise! More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
RunKC 04:31 PM 05-02-2021
I’m calling it. I think this guy is gonna be a story at camp when he shows his stuff. He’s going to piss off all of our safeties and backers in the middle of the field :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:03 PM 05-02-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
So the one bad thing about him that he’s a huge Tom Brady, Gronk, Edelman, Patriots & Portnoy ball washer since he’s from MA. Dave Portnoy is the biggest Travis Kelce hater of all time.

Not that any of this matters, but I imagine that his least favorite NFL team was KC.

I did look and see if he ever talked shit on Mahomes/Kelce/Tyreek/KC, and thankfully there was no slander.

I’m sure he’ll feel a lot different after he meets the guys the first time.
Mahomes will face fuck him
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:08 PM 05-02-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
So the one bad thing about him that he’s a huge Tom Brady, Gronk, Edelman, Patriots & Portnoy ball washer since he’s from MA. Dave Portnoy is the biggest Travis Kelce hater of all time.

Not that any of this matters, but I imagine that his least favorite NFL team was KC.

I did look and see if he ever talked shit on Mahomes/Kelce/Tyreek/KC, and thankfully there was no slander.

I’m sure he’ll feel a lot different after he meets the guys the first time.
Can you please delete this post and never mention it again? It's extremely hard for me to think about him in a positive light knowing this background.
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:23 PM 05-02-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Can you please delete this post and never mention it again? It's extremely hard for me to think about him in a positive light knowing this background.
A Masshole who matriculated at Duke is a solid 2 strikes.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:38 PM 05-02-2021
The Sausage grew up about 50 miles away from Gray(an area known for their sheep's wool).
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:50 PM 05-02-2021
Biggest surprise: The Chiefs could have selected a number of different prospects after they executed a small trade in the fifth round with the New York Jets to obtain the No. 162 pick. The Chiefs haven’t selected a tight end in years, so it was nice to see the team prioritize that position Saturday with Gray, who has a chance to be a reliable offensive player.

The Chiefs want to use more plays with two tight ends on the field, and Gray will have the chance to learn from star tight end Travis Kelce. Gray is the first tight end to be selected by the Chiefs in the draft since Brett Veach became the general manager in July 2017.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:57 PM 05-02-2021
Dane Brugler’s analysis: A two-year starter at Duke, Gray was the F tight end in head coach David Cutcliffe’s pro-style offense, lining up mostly in the backfield and slot. He is Duke’s all-time leader in receptions by a tight end (105), although he padded the stat sheet with a lot of underneath, quick-game routes (digs, outs, curls, etc.). … Overall, Gray is more of a large-framed receiver than traditional tight end and his “tweener” traits will make him role-dependent, but his athletic ball skills and toughness are NFL-quality. He projects best as a hybrid H-back.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:14 AM 05-03-2021

Talking about the trade-up, #Chiefs general manager Brett Veach said they were eyeing TE Noah Gray for 20-25 picks. He noted it’s extremely difficult to replace Travis Kelce when he’s not in the game, and Gray offers similar traits.

They really wanted him — and they got him.

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) May 3, 2021

[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:13 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’m calling it. I think this guy is gonna be a story at camp when he shows his stuff. He’s going to piss off all of our safeties and backers in the middle of the field :-)
As long as hes a better story than Catapano.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:24 AM 05-03-2021
Put Kelce on the line and this guy in the slot and you have a lot of fun things you can do to defenses.

Probably can't cover him with a linebacker so now you're opening yourself to getting run on.

OR he can be a very nice option as a blocker on WR screens.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:36 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
As long as hes a better story than Catapano.
Lol. I remember when we cut him and he signed with the Jets, and we had to play them that season. People actually suggested we needed to watch out because ol' Mike "Mystery AIDS" Catapano might be really angry at us.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:03 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Lol. I remember when we cut him and he signed with the Jets, and we had to play them that season. People actually suggested we needed to watch out because ol' Mike "Mystery AIDS" Catapano might be really angry at us.
Good news! I just googled it and he is a free agent!
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:15 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Kelce's reign as the top stud in KC is done.

Originally Posted by Easy 6:
50 Shades of Gray

/swoon

The Right 53 Shades of Gray
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:16 AM 05-03-2021

Gray has experience all over the place, lining up in the slot (237 snaps), in-line (139 snaps) and in the backfield (120 snaps) in 2020 📝

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2021

[Reply]
gonefishin53 11:47 AM 05-03-2021
I liked Tommy Tremble for his position and scheme versatility in AR's offense at pick #63 but Gray provides the same qualities 100 picks later. Love the pick.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 23
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up