ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 97 of 226
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147197 > Last »
The Gonzo Lounge>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:25 PM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Clay is a server at Waldo Pizza
My job involves servers, but no pizza.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:26 PM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
May I again humbly suggest that we play these sims one half at a time if that is in any way possible. You play a half, you make your halftime adjustments, you play another half.
I stand by this. It would a great strategy element.
[Reply]
wheeler08 05:55 PM 03-07-2019
So like a day or days would go by between halves?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:00 PM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
So like a day or days would go by between halves?
No more than an hour IMO
[Reply]
cdcox 06:04 PM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
No more than an hour IMO
Most people would need more time to make changes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:07 PM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Most people would need more time to make changes.
I suppose, but if you're trying to simulate a real NFL game....they don't get time to come up with an entirely new gameplan, just make a few adjustments...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:12 PM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I suppose, but if you're trying to simulate a real NFL game....they don't get time to come up with an entirely new gameplan, just make a few adjustments...
See I will almost be willing to go a whole week.

It's part to allow more strategy but also to simply lengthen the period of activity. It's just too easy for this to go out of sight, out of mind.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:13 PM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
See I will almost be willing to go a whole week.

It's part to allow more strategy but also to simply lengthen the period of activity. It's just too easy for this to go out of sight, out of mind.
That would just annoy me.

I think at most I'd want to separate them by a day.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:25 PM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
No more than an hour IMO
Some of us have lives, dumbass.

And if this isnít going to be phone friendly, it needs to be at least a few days.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:32 PM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Some of us have lives, dumbass.

And if this isn’t going to be phone friendly, it needs to be at least a few days.
Eh?

If you have time to watch the first half sim run, you got time to time to sit there an extra hour and make halftime adjustments before the second half.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:41 PM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Eh?

If you have time to watch the first half sim run, you got time to time to sit there an extra hour and make halftime adjustments before the second half.
You have to watch the Sim?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:42 PM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You have to watch the Sim?
Yes. It sits there and runs the plays in front of you. It doesn't take more than 20 minutes if I recall.

It's actually quite exciting.
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:02 PM 03-07-2019
lol I didn't have plans of watching the game sim....didn't know that was a thing...
[Reply]
highBOLTage 07:02 PM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Just a reminder here. We're up to 8 teams in League 2. Lifetime membership for $1.
it doesn't look like you can run an unconventional offense, can you? I'd like to run a 7 guard, 1 center, 3 rb offense. No resources spent on tackles, QB or WRs.
[Reply]
cdcox 07:02 PM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Some of us have lives, dumbass.

And if this isnít going to be phone friendly, it needs to be at least a few days.
It has to be phone friendly. That is the biggest take away from this beta.
[Reply]
Page 97 of 226
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147197 > Last »
Up