ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 45 of 256
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:15 PM 02-14-2017
Horizon looks cool, but I'm going to wait until the price drops. Paying full price for Mass Effect is going to hurt enough on its own.

Still no release date for GT Sport, right?
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:29 PM 02-14-2017
A letter to Naughty Dog...

Dear Naughty Dog,
I've heard you're working on the next chapter of The Last of Us and I can't thank you enough for the original. That being said, I've recently gone back and started playing the original again (for what must be the 12th time).
You all have an extremely difficult task ahead of you to just match the feelings generated when Sarah was shot, when Joel decided to save Ellie and when Tess decided to give her life for the hopes of an uninflected populous.

It's been nearly four years now since we saw Joel escape the Fireflies. I truly hope you have some skilled writers on staff for the next installment. If you don't, god help you.
This is by far one of the greatest games ever made. Please don't screw it up.

Regards,
Everyone who's ever played TLoU.
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:01 PM 02-15-2017
https://youtu.be/C4rDr0VzoR0
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 11:08 PM 02-15-2017
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
A letter to Naughty Dog...

Dear Naughty Dog,
I've heard you're working on the next chapter of The Last of Us and I can't thank you enough for the original. That being said, I've recently gone back and started playing the original again (for what must be the 12th time).
You all have an extremely difficult task ahead of you to just match the feelings generated when Sarah was shot, when Joel decided to save Ellie and when Tess decided to give her life for the hopes of an uninflected populous.

It's been nearly four years now since we saw Joel escape the Fireflies. I truly hope you have some skilled writers on staff for the next installment. If you don't, god help you.
This is by far one of the greatest games ever made. Please don't screw it up.

Regards,
Everyone who's ever played TLoU.
I've beaten it over 10 times on normal. Once on grounded. On my second play through on grounded. It's fantastic. Easily the GOAT
I have more than enough faith in those at Naughty Dog
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:55 PM 02-16-2017
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
https://youtu.be/C4rDr0VzoR0
Can't. Fucking. Wait.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 03:18 PM 02-16-2017
I'm in nursing school and trying to figure out how to afford this game. I've wanted it for awhile now lol.
[Reply]
In58men 09:45 PM 02-16-2017
Not getting the hype surrounding Horizon Zero Dawn?

Looks like they just threw a bunch of weird shit together with an halfass story line. I've done quite the research.
[Reply]
In58men 10:03 AM 02-17-2017
Just ordered The Last of Us on Amazon for $17. Never played it, but the gamers are raving about it.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:22 AM 02-17-2017
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Just ordered The Last of Us on Amazon for $17. Never played it, but the gamers are raving about it.
You lucky mofo. This game and Breaking Bad are two experiences I would love to erase from brain to start from scratch on. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Lumpy 02:55 PM 02-17-2017
You will not be disappointed. The trick is to be stealthy and to use bricks/bottles to distract the human enemies. Best of luck against the Clickers and Bloaters.
[Reply]
In58men 03:52 PM 02-17-2017
Originally Posted by Lumpy:
You will not be disappointed. The trick is to be stealthy and to use bricks/bottles to distract the human enemies. Best of luck against the Clickers and Bloaters.
I'm stoked about it, I just finished Resident Evil 7 and needed something else to play. I just got into gaming again. I haven't played in years, I only got a PS4 for the Sunday Ticket lol.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 01:10 PM 02-18-2017
TLoU is the GOAT. Enjoy
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:05 PM 02-18-2017
I got a logetech G29 with shifter. It is a blast to play project cars with it. Can't wait until Gran Turismo
[Reply]
In58men 04:08 PM 02-19-2017
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
TLoU is the GOAT. Enjoy

IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
kcpasco 05:08 PM 02-19-2017
Wish they would put TLoU on PC.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 256
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »