ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 46
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The SNL Thread
Easy 6 08:51 PM 05-12-2007
I've been considering doing this for a while, so here goes. A thread to discuss anyone & anything relating to the show.

They keep a pretty tight lid on all images & apparently stay after youtube as well, so those kinds of things might be a 'lil hard to come by, but oh well.

Pretty much everyone here seems to be a fan of it on some level, so it might be kinda fun.

Its as close to Cant Miss Television as there is for me.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:45 AM 05-14-2007
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I still think the will ferrell "lovers" sketches were one of the greatest, esp when jimmy fallon was involved in that one, where they cracked up the whole time.
Yeah, that was hilarious in the hot-tub with Drew Barrymore.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:01 PM 05-14-2007
Jimmy Fallon's fake laughing drove me nuts. Guy was a tool, almost ruined More Cowbell, one of the greatest skits of all time.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 12:02 PM 05-14-2007
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
almost ruined More Cowbell, one of the greatest skits of all time.
I know I'm gonna get blasted for saying this but...

most overrated skit of all time.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:03 PM 05-14-2007
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
I know I'm gonna get blasted for saying this but...

most overrated skit of all time.
Yeah, you're going to get blasted. That skit was the bee's knees.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 12:05 PM 05-14-2007
Yeah, you're going to get blasted. That skit was the bee's knees.
I liked it... mainly because I like Walken. It's just kinda taken on a life of it's own, and I didn't think it was particularly special.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:09 PM 05-14-2007
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
I liked it... mainly because I like Walken. It's just kinda taken on a life of it's own, and I didn't think it was particularly special.
Those are the best skits, anyway.

Off the top of my head, my favorite five sketches in no order:

More Cowbell
Matt Foley, motivational speaker
Tom Brokaw, "Gerald Ford is dead today"
Alec Baldwin vs. Canteen Boy
Dana Carvey, "WRONG!!!"
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:10 PM 05-14-2007
Dana Carvey, "WRONG!!!"
Mor-Tonn Tow!!
Eleanor-gee-I-think-you're-swelleanor.
Patty Patty Buke Buke!!!!
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:19 PM 05-14-2007
Jimmy Fallon's fake laughing drove me nuts. Guy was a tool, almost ruined More Cowbell, one of the greatest skits of all time.
Not sure if it was "fake" laughing, i mean sometimes it was damn hard to not laugh, and fallon is a pretty funny guy imo.

Referring to the hot tub sketch, yes tha twas classic, hell all the lovers ones are funny. I also liked harry carey in outerspace or whatever and celebrity jeapordy.
[Reply]
luv 05-14-2007, 12:23 PM
This message has been deleted by luv.
Pitt Gorilla 12:25 PM 05-14-2007
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Not sure if it was "fake" laughing, i mean sometimes it was damn hard to not laugh, and fallon is a pretty funny guy imo.

Referring to the hot tub sketch, yes tha twas classic, hell all the lovers ones are funny. I also liked harry carey in outerspace or whatever and celebrity jeapordy.
Hey! If the moon was made of spare ribs, would you eat it?

Also, the Patty Patty Buke Buke McGauflin bits were classic. The Sinatra Group was good as well.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 12:32 PM 05-14-2007
I always liked Tim Kazurinsky as Dr. Jack Badofsky.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:42 PM 05-19-2007
Ok, not sure what the name of the host is tonight, heard it last week & totally didnt know the guy...IIRC, the band sux too.

Its the season finale, so i'm guessing they are counting on a great showing from the cast & writers to carry this one.

But in the meantime, heres a skit that NEVER fails to crack me up..."The Tony Bennett Show", with the actual TB stopping by to join in the fun, Baldwin, as always, is great with this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcmW4ni1vpY
[Reply]
unothadeal 05:49 PM 05-19-2007
Zach Braff (Scrubs)
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:15 PM 05-19-2007
Originally Posted by kdog414141:
Zach Braff (Scrubs)
Thanx, i guess i have heard of him, but have only watched about 1/2 an episode of Scrubs.

They usually try to bust out a big name for openers & finales, i guess i'm a 'lil disappointed...i hope the writers came up with some whiz-bang material.
[Reply]
unothadeal 06:21 PM 05-19-2007
Originally Posted by scott free:
Thanx, i guess i have heard of him, but have only watched about 1/2 an episode of Scrubs.

They usually try to bust out a big name for openers & finales, i guess i'm a 'lil disappointed...i hope the writers came up with some whiz-bang material.
The best thing to do is get your hopes way, way, way down. Works every time. When Ludacris and Peyton Manning hosted this season, I did just that and enjoyed the show (Especially Manning's)
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:25 PM 05-19-2007
Heres all 3 MacGrubers from last week, i love this shite...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5QMccUIewE
[Reply]
Page 5 of 46
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up