ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 372
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>911 was an inside job.
Taco John 12:06 AM 02-09-2006
After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801

The evidence is way too strong.
[Reply]
banyon 01:22 AM 02-14-2006
Originally Posted by Taco John:
No dice
Worked in my preview mode..

:-)

Edited my post with a link
[Reply]
patteeu 07:35 AM 02-14-2006
Is there a way to post audio so that it defaults to "paused" rather than "play?"

OMG, I just paused it and it's started again. IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!!!! :-)

*edit* It restarts each time you open the thread and each time you open a reply dialog and each time you submit the new reply, and so on, and so on, and so on, lol :-) */edit*
[Reply]
Chiefs Express 02-14-2006, 08:00 AM
This message has been deleted by Chiefs Express.
Chiefs Express 02-14-2006, 08:03 AM
Radar Chief 08:14 AM 02-14-2006
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Next week on Planet CSI.....

The gang draws straws to see who gets doused with jet fuel and set on fire to test the theory that it doesn't burn THAT hot.
Ok, that one had me literally :-). Rep.
[Reply]
Stinger 09:29 AM 02-14-2006
OK let me see if I get this straight. I am coming in late in this discussion.

This video is saying that this is a cover-up by this administration that would take hundreds of people including local, state officals, and civilians to cover up and no one has come forward yet.

Yet someone in this administration shoots someone in the woods with no press around and what maybe 5 people yet they choose to disclose it?

Ohh ... Ohh ... Ohh ... I know this was all done by Karl Rove to bury the Abramoff situation.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:32 AM 02-14-2006
Originally Posted by Stinger:
Ohh ... Ohh ... Ohh ... I know this was all done by Karl Rove to bury the Abramoff situation.
Grab a straw.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:45 AM 02-14-2006
Originally Posted by Stinger:
This video is saying that this is a cover-up by this administration that would take hundreds of people including local, state officals, and civilians to cover up and no one has come forward yet.

Actually, no... That's not what the video is saying at all. To my knowledge, the video doesn't speculate at all about the cover-up. The video focuses primarily on the anomolies that have cropped up from point A to point Z on the day of 9/11/01. It doesn't even begin to speculate on the amount of people to pull off such an effort or what it would take to do so. Instead, it focuses on the hard data leaving the viewer to draw their own conclusions...
[Reply]
patteeu 11:48 AM 02-14-2006
Actually, no... That's not what the video is saying at all. To my knowledge, the video doesn't speculate at all about the cover-up. The video focuses primarily on the anomolies that have cropped up from point A to point Z on the day of 9/11/01. It doesn't even begin to speculate on the amount of people to pull off such an effort or what it would take to do so. Instead, it focuses on the hard data leaving the viewer to draw their own conclusions...
And so as you are drawing your own conclusions, how do you factor in the issues raised by people like Stinger?
[Reply]
Taco John 12:08 PM 02-14-2006
Originally Posted by patteeu:
And so as you are drawing your own conclusions, how do you factor in the issues raised by people like Stinger?

I don't see how such a thing is impossible at all. I'm aware that there would have to be people "on the inside." I couldn't begin to speculate how such an organization would work. I would guess an abundant combination of greed and fear would have to play a huge role. But I couldn't guess the size of such an organization. That's for the Justice department to tackle. I'm more interested in seeing a more thourough investigation of the things that we do know and can plainly see, than to speculate on the unknown.

We do know that Building 3 did not suffer complete progressive collapse, even though it was right next to Tower 2, and even had Tower 2 fall directly on top of it... Meawhile, Building 7 didn't suffer a direct hit, and only had minor fires within it, yet it was completely demolished. That's something worth examining.

It's understandable... You want to trap me with the things that I can't prove. I want to stay in the realm of what can be proven. I can't prove a single aspect of what would represent the cover-up. However, I can prove that there has been no steel framed building to suffer complete progressive collapse from fire in history. I can prove that United reported that Flight 93 had landed in Cleveland. I can prove that there were people who said they smelled Cordite on the scene of the Pentagon. I can prove that there was an explosive shockwave prior to the collapse of the first tower. I can prove that there are a number of still unexplainable anomolies surrounding the event.

Leaving these anomolies open without investigation just because you can't believe that an organization could exist to pull it off seems rather ridiculous to me. I'm in favor of examining the known evidence for what it's worth... Truth for it's own sake.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:30 PM 02-14-2006
And the band played on as the Titanic sank.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:40 PM 02-14-2006
I don't see how such a thing is impossible at all. I'm aware that there would have to be people "on the inside." I couldn't begin to speculate how such an organization would work. I would guess an abundant combination of greed and fear would have to play a huge role. But I couldn't guess the size of such an organization. That's for the Justice department to tackle. I'm more interested in seeing a more thourough investigation of the things that we do know and can plainly see, than to speculate on the unknown.

We do know that Building 3 did not suffer complete progressive collapse, even though it was right next to Tower 2, and even had Tower 2 fall directly on top of it... Meawhile, Building 7 didn't suffer a direct hit, and only had minor fires within it, yet it was completely demolished. That's something worth examining.

It's understandable... You want to trap me with the things that I can't prove. I want to stay in the realm of what can be proven. I can't prove a single aspect of what would represent the cover-up. However, I can prove that there has been no steel framed building to suffer complete progressive collapse from fire in history. I can prove that United reported that Flight 93 had landed in Cleveland. I can prove that there were people who said they smelled Cordite on the scene of the Pentagon. I can prove that there was an explosive shockwave prior to the collapse of the first tower. I can prove that there are a number of still unexplainable anomolies surrounding the event.

Leaving these anomolies open without investigation just because you can't believe that an organization could exist to pull it off seems rather ridiculous to me. I'm in favor of examining the known evidence for what it's worth... Truth for it's own sake.

There was an investigation. As long as there are clever conspiracy theorists out there who can produce internet videos, I'm not sure you'll be satisfied with any investigation.

And I'm not trying to trap you into anything, I was just asking you what I think is a reasonable question. I can't diagnose over the internet, but I do see symptoms of paranoia.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:42 PM 02-14-2006
"Building 7 was a 47 story building with a steel frame. No airplane crashed into it, nor did the towers fall onto it. However..."

I'm going to be dreaming these words tonight. :-)
[Reply]
go bo 12:55 PM 02-14-2006
wtc 7 didn't have an airplane crash into it, but it was severely damaged by debris falling from the wtc tower collapses...

and it did have a raging fire fueled by kerosene tanks...

and it did have an unusual structure so that damage to one column could easily bring down the surrounding area, which then put unbearable stresses on the remaining structure, leading to it's collapse...

there is no mystery here...
[Reply]
Chiefs Express 02-14-2006, 01:12 PM
B_Ambuehl 01:32 PM 02-14-2006
Originally Posted by :
a cover-up by this administration that would take hundreds of people including local, state officals, and civilians to cover up and no one has come forward yet.
Several pepole who's jobs were interefered with (fbi agents) did come forward. Others came forward and were quickly shut up. (air traffic controllers, various experts). And others were shut up before they could come forward and ask questions.

Additionally, from the Manhattan project to the Stealth fighter, the gover't has successfully kept secrets involving thousands of people. Secondly, it is not necessary that thousands of people see the whole picture. The success of the US in maintaining the secrecy around the atom bomb, the Stealth fighter, or in any classified operation liesin compartmentalization. A technician in Tennesee refining uranium ore in 1943 would have no knowledge of its intended use, or any moral culpability in any deaths that occured as a result of it. Another technician in Ohio, Mixing a polymer resin in 1985, would have had no knowledge of what an F117A looked like or what it intended to do.

The govt routinely protect itself against discolosure by compelling millions of employees to sign security agreements and secrecy oaths which would make them subject to immediate incarceration or loss of benfits if they talked, even about criminal behavior. Only a few people inside a small circle would "need to know" the entire plan, or most of the plan, in order to complete their tasks. For reasons of safety, freedom from legal issue, and job security, participants would be motivated and guaranteed not to inform on one another.

Some with previous covert operation experiments have estimated the number of people with complete foreknowledge of a project such as this would still not likely exceed two dozen, all of them bound to silence by secrecy oaths.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:37 PM 02-14-2006
Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl:
Several pepole who's jobs were interefered with (fbi agents) did come forward. Others came forward and were quickly shut up. (air traffic controllers, various experts). And others were shut up before they could come forward and ask questions.

Additionally, from the Manhattan project to the Stealth fighter, the gover't has successfully kept secrets involving thousands of people. Secondly, it is not necessary that thousands of people see the whole picture. The success of the US in maintaining the secrecy around the atom bomb, the Stealth fighter, or in any classified operation liesin compartmentalization. A technician in Tennesee refining uranium ore in 1943 would have no knowledge of its intended use, or any moral culpability in any deaths that occured as a result of it. Another technician in Ohio, Mixing a polymer resin in 1985, would have had no knowledge of what an F117A looked like or what it intended to do.

The govt routinely protect itself against discolosure by compelling millions of employees to sign security agreements and secrecy oaths which would make them subject to immediate incarceration or loss of benfits if they talked, even about criminal behavior. Only a few people inside a small circle would "need to know" the entire plan, or most of the plan, in order to complete their tasks. For reasons of safety, freedom from legal issue, and job security, participants would be motivated and guaranteed not to inform on one another.

Some with previous covert operation experiments have estimated the number of people with complete foreknowledge of a project such as this would still not likely exceed two dozen, all of them bound to silence by secrecy oaths.
I don't know whether to :-) , or to :-)

Where to start.....?

Eh, nevermind. It ain't worth it.
[Reply]
Chiefs Express 02-14-2006, 01:41 PM
banyon 02:10 PM 02-14-2006
Originally Posted by Chiefs Express:
WTC 7 did not collapse from fire, it was destroyed because of the classified information that was stored inside. After all it was spook central.

The thermite bombs destroyed all classified equipment and then the building self destruct sequence was activated to level the building.

Yep, you all are right, the whole thing was an inside job and was pulled off by [Chiefs Express!!!].
YES! I've got it! You blew it up! That's why you can't discuss any of the classified info you're privy to! Because if, you did, you'd expose tthe cover-up! :-)
[Reply]
Chiefs Express 02-14-2006, 02:11 PM
Page 52 of 372
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Up