ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 204 of 372
« First < 104154194200201202203204 205206207208214254304 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>911 was an inside job.
Taco John 12:06 AM 02-09-2006
After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801

The evidence is way too strong.
[Reply]
The Mad Crapper 07:38 PM 07-07-2011
I think "the government" or whoever would have done a much better job filling out Atta and Hanjour and the rest of there visas:

The political journal National Review obtained the visa applications for 15 of the 19 hijackers - and evidence that all of them should have been denied entry to the country.
Almost all of the hijacker's visas were issued in Saudi Arabia, at the U.S. Embassy in Riyadh or the U.S. Consulate in Jedda. Terrorist ties aside, the applications themselves should have raised red flags, say experts. The forms are incomplete and often incomprehensible - yet that didn't stop any of the 15 terrorists for whom the visa applications were obtained from coming to the United States.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/021023abc.orig

The government failed to do their jobs and prevent this from happening and protect us and that is the extent of their "conspiracy". How anybody could think an incompetent bloated beuracratic monstrosity could pull something of this magnitude off and keep it a secret, isn't playing with a full deck.
[Reply]
Pants 08:30 AM 07-08-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
Not really.

A bunch of Islamic nutters hijacked and flew four commercial aircraft into the WTC, the Pentagon and into the ground in PA on 9/11/2001 in order to kill as many Americans as possible while simultaneously creating terror.

They were successful in these goals.

Some people just can't accept this.
I didn't say they didn't.
[Reply]
Donger 08:34 AM 07-08-2011
Originally Posted by Pants:
I didn't say they didn't.
Okay, so what's the gray part?
[Reply]
Pants 08:36 AM 07-08-2011
Okay, so what's the gray part?
Complete and utter failure on the part of our intelligence community to prevent the attacks.
[Reply]
Donger 08:39 AM 07-08-2011
Originally Posted by Pants:
Complete and utter failure on the part of our intelligence community to prevent the attacks.
While I don't disagree, I wouldn't call that a gray area at all. Rather black/white, honestly.
[Reply]
LOCOChief 08:40 AM 07-08-2011
Have you read this thread?

Some of it. I don't think that everyone contesting that it was an inside job necessarily means it was performed or orchestrated by our very inept govt.
You probably don't believe that there are and have been powers at work within our boarders that exceed those of our govt. This has been the case since 12/23/1913 but that's a crazy assertion as well right?
[Reply]
Ace Gunner 10:49 AM 07-08-2011
While I don't disagree, I wouldn't call that a gray area at all. Rather black/white, honestly.
just out of curiosity, since you have all but said US intel catastrophically failed, if you wouldn't mind answering a few q's;

Is it your opinion the US military is not a major component of "the US intel community" ??

Do you think the US Gov't has acknowledged and/or corrected any intel failure closely related to 911??

Do you think the US military has done a good job to correct intel failure??

I know for me and my family, this area of US leadership is a great concern. If our intel is no better than this, how can we spend so much to protect so little? My children are teens with concerns about joining military efforts with so little intelligence to guide our guns. I don't have an answer to that, just wondering if maybe someone else does.
[Reply]
durtyrute 10:51 AM 07-08-2011
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
Some of it. I don't think that everyone contesting that it was an inside job necessarily means it was performed or orchestrated by our very inept govt.
You probably don't believe that there are and have been powers at work within our boarders that exceed those of our govt. This has been the case since 12/23/1913 but that's a crazy assertion as well right?

Not to many people are able to comprehend the magnitude of the statement that you just made. They would rather call you names than to actually think or do any research that doesn't involve the MSM or wikipedia.
[Reply]
Donger 10:58 AM 07-08-2011
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
I don't know what you are talking about.
[Reply]
Donger 11:00 AM 07-08-2011
Originally Posted by chiefsfootballfan:
just out of curiosity, since you have all but said US intel catastrophically failed, if you wouldn't mind answering a few q's;

Is it your opinion the US military is not a major component of "the US intel community" ??

Do you think the US Gov't has acknowledged and/or corrected any intel failure closely related to 911??

Do you think the US military has done a good job to correct intel failure??

I know for me and my family, this area of US leadership is a great concern. If our intel is no better than this, how can we spend so much to protect so little? My children are teens with concerns about joining military efforts with so little intelligence to guide our guns. I don't have an answer to that, just wondering if maybe someone else does.
We clearly underestimated the potential threat from AQ, at least as it related to domestic action. From a strategic perspective, MI isn't the big player. CIA is.
[Reply]
Ace Gunner 11:11 AM 07-08-2011
We clearly underestimated the potential threat from AQ, at least as it related to domestic action. From a strategic perspective, MI isn't the big player. CIA is.
The US Gov't did not know these men were in the US taking flight classes?

Was there no way US INTEL could gather the evidence of this act?

What do you know about post 911 improvements in INTEL?
[Reply]
Amnorix 11:18 AM 07-08-2011
I don't know what you are talking about.
1913 is the start date of the Federal Reserve, and he's probably babbling about the evil Creature from Jekyll Island or whatever their nickname for the Fed is.

It's a bunch of conspiracy theory evil bankers control our lives absurd bullshit.
[Reply]
Donger 11:36 AM 07-08-2011

No, we knew that they were here. They had visas, IIRC.

There was a threat assessment about AQ wanting to use commercial aircraft before 9/11 happened. Unfortunately, the threat assessment wasn't taken as seriously as it obviously should have been taken.

I know that CIA has considerably beefed up their counter-terrorism group.
[Reply]
Donger 11:38 AM 07-08-2011
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
1913 is the start date of the Federal Reserve, and he's probably babbling about the evil Creature from Jekyll Island or whatever their nickname for the Fed is.

It's a bunch of conspiracy theory evil bankers control our lives absurd bullshit.
Oh.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 12:18 PM 07-08-2011

Yes, the CIA had actionable intelligence.
Look up the Gorelick Wall.
[Reply]
Page 204 of 372
« First < 104154194200201202203204 205206207208214254304 > Last »
Up