ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 106 of 372
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>911 was an inside job.
Taco John 12:06 AM 02-09-2006
After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801

The evidence is way too strong.
[Reply]
Programmer 10:15 PM 08-14-2008
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
There has been plenty that has leaked, much of it in plain view. Now if your expecting Rupert Murdochs Faux News or the Communist News Network to show you every detail i'm afraid your wait will be a long one. It most definitely takes some research and an open mind with a natural distrust for ANY government.
I don't believe that you can achieve the last comment.

Of the things that have been leaked I'd wager that they all came from people like TJ that wants to believe there was a conspiracy.
[Reply]
Programmer 10:16 PM 08-14-2008
Originally Posted by Mr Flopnuts:
I googled it. Didn't find anything of note. That one went right over my head.
That was and is a joke. The time spend can never be recovered.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:18 PM 08-14-2008
Originally Posted by Programmer:

Of the things that have been leaked I'd wager that they all came from people like TJ that wants to believe there was a conspiracy.
I don't believe any level headed American would WANT to believe any of this, it's truly scary sh!t.
[Reply]
FAX 10:59 PM 08-14-2008
Originally Posted by Mr Flopnuts:
I'll tell you what I do believe. The 2 political parties in this country are really only 1. FWIW.
Thanks for posting this. It is, perhaps, an over-simplification, but we are in essential agreement on this one right here, Mr. Mr Flopnuts. The American people are enduring (and allowing) the most complex, longest-lasting, and effective sustained scam in world history. The premise is to conquer through division. We are certainly divided and, therefore, certainly subdued - but, for what purpose? To provide for an effective and efficient system of governance? To fundament continuing improvement in the general living conditions of our population? To establish an environment conducive to both successful systemic capitalism and individual wealth building? To create and maintain a social foundation upon which human beings may maximize the value inherent in their lives? I don't think so.

We are but voices in a wilderness. Our words drowned out by television and the cacophony of inexpensive entertainments that repress, subjugate, and choke out intuition, thought, judgement, and wisdom. Voices unheard in a wasteland of cynics where the supposed sins of dissent and doubt are considered nothing more than profitable grist for scoffers and debunkers whose allegiance is for sale to the highest bidder.

FAX
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 11:02 PM 08-14-2008
Originally Posted by FAX:
Thanks for posting this. It is, perhaps, an over-simplification, but we are in essential agreement on this one right here, Mr. Mr Flopnuts. The American people are enduring (and allowing) the most complex, longest-lasting, and effective sustained scam in world history. The premise is to conquer through division. We are certainly divided and, therefore, certainly subdued - but, for what purpose? To provide for an effective and efficient system of governance? To fundament continuing improvement in the general living conditions of our population? To establish an environment conducive to both successful systemic capitalism and individual wealth building? To create and maintain a social foundation upon which human beings may maximize the value inherent in their lives? I don't think so.

We are but voices in a wilderness. Our words drowned out by television and the cacophony of inexpensive entertainments that repress, subjugate, and choke out intuition, thought, judgement, and wisdom. Voices unheard in a wasteland of cynics where the supposed sins of dissent and doubt are considered nothing more than profitable grist for scoffers and debunkers whose allegiance is for sale to the highest bidder.

FAX
Best post in DC?
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:27 PM 08-14-2008

FAX
:-)

Holy shit! FAX is penchief...I'd have NEVER guessed. :-)

Well, FAX....at least your sarcasm was lost on Irishjayhawk. Heh. :-)

Nice job....heh. :-) :-) :-)

As a fellow Jayhawk though, I'm embarrassed.....though not surprised. :-)

[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:43 PM 08-14-2008

FAX
Mr. Fax, I shit you not when I tell you that that was the most beautiful thing I've ever read regarding this subject. I tend to post rather drably in this forum because I know that it is, and always will be a shit-slinging event between sheep. I don't proclaim to be a genius, or better or worse than any single living being on this planet. I'm not here to try and prove how smart I am, or convince someone how they should feel about current events and politics. I just take little shots that try and get people to think about our society in a way not often talked about or discussed with any positive overtones. All that said, I couldn't have put that any better myself. That sir, is the best post I have ever read on this website.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:51 PM 08-14-2008
Originally Posted by Programmer:

I don't *want* to believe that there is a conspiracy. That's just where the available evidence (both visual and circumstantial) appear to lead. There's no way a job like this could have been pulled off without an inside component to it. Why this is such a revolutionary concept is beyond me, especially given the revelation that the Anthrax murders has officially been pinned as coming from within our own government.

I'd love to believe some fairy tale that guys with box cutters managed to fly planes into buildings, and stand stupified with the half of America who buy into that story. Unfortunately, I don't have the capacity to ignore evidence, or just fill in the gaps because some government "expert" says everything is kosh.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:52 PM 08-14-2008
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:

You're bad at this.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:57 PM 08-14-2008

FAX

It's an astute point you make. But I'll posit this: you can't delay evolution forever. When you try for too long, you end up with revolution. I don't know how long the divide and conquer sham can be kept up, but I believe eventually the hundreth monkey will figure it out, and a good majority of the rest will come along with him.
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 08-15-2008, 12:11 AM
This message has been deleted by irishjayhawk.
irishjayhawk 12:17 AM 08-15-2008
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:

Let us consider two things.

First, it may be entirely plausible he was not being sarcastic. Which, of course, I believe. And if it is, kudos for a nice delivery, even if it is hard to tell on the interwebs.

Second, let us assume it is sarcastic. My response doesn't indicate it was lost on me, though I have admitted such now. My response - without my admission - could not indicate sarcasm was lost on me in the least bit. It could have meant the best worded post in the DC. It could have meant any type of "best of DC" you can think of.

As TJ says, you're bad at this. And yet again, your use of smilies makes me strongly think that SHTSPRAYER is, in fact, you.
[Reply]
FAX 12:53 AM 08-15-2008
I wasn't being sarcastic. Not in the slightest. I am comfortable with the conviction that the American people are victims (albeit, to a large extent, self-induced) of a quasi-conspiracy designed to keep us at each others' throats so that we might ignore shared problems and defer efforts to develop common solutions to those problems.

Simply put, in the form of modern American government, it is an highly organized and complex body of practices that (as Mr. Taco John suggests) has both evolved and, in part, been purposefully contrived and constructed to better control our actions by diverting our attentions away from the prospect and possibility of positive change to our mutual benefit. When you consider, for example, that, across the board and notwithstanding the sheer enormity of the USA's GNP, our markets are designed to keep us always at the millstone and (should we balk at the bridle) our anti-depressants are easily accessible, that the division of each dominant political constituency hovers at or near fifty percent at any given point in time, and that our current governing structure fits so conveniently well into the single protagonist/antagonist model favored by traditional theatre and the modern entertainment industry which serves as both our baby sitter and primary role model, it's not difficult to believe.

I appreciate the compliments, guys. Although undeserved, it's gratifying to know that I may not be alone in this viewpoint.

FAX
[Reply]
Taco John 01:13 AM 08-15-2008
In religion, they say that the biggest win that Satan has ever had was to convince the population that he doesn't exist. This has become true for the more esoteric aspect of politics.
[Reply]
Programmer 05:18 AM 08-15-2008
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I don't *want* to believe that there is a conspiracy. That's just where the available evidence (both visual and circumstantial) appear to lead. There's no way a job like this could have been pulled off without an inside component to it. Why this is such a revolutionary concept is beyond me, especially given the revelation that the Anthrax murders has officially been pinned as coming from within our own government.

I'd love to believe some fairy tale that guys with box cutters managed to fly planes into buildings, and stand stupified with the half of America who buy into that story. Unfortunately, I don't have the capacity to ignore evidence, or just fill in the gaps because some government "expert" says everything is kosh.
Again we ask the question, how many hijackings before 9/11 did the Hijackers crash into buildings?

How many?

Originally Posted by Tacko Whacko:
After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...
You seemed almost giddy after watching the video.

You are sure it was an inside job, or had inside connections, nail them down for us. Just one thread of evidence that is incontrovertible.
[Reply]
penchief 06:36 AM 08-15-2008

FAX
Awesome, man. Your a hell of a lot more eloquent than I am. But if I could say just like that, I would.
[Reply]
Page 106 of 372
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Up