ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 101 of 372
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151201 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>911 was an inside job.
Taco John 12:06 AM 02-09-2006
After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801

The evidence is way too strong.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 09:48 AM 10-03-2007
Originally Posted by irishjayhawk:
I find it funny that people will not allow for an possibility of this and yet there is a very, very good possibility, to them, of an invisible man in the sky that has not a shred of evidence for it. Hell, there's more evidence for 9/11 not having been committed by the hijackers (or solely by) than there is for any god.
Heh.

Exhibit B.
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 09:49 AM 10-03-2007
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Heh.

Exhibit B.
Translation: I can't address content so I make cross thread humor jokes.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 09:56 AM 10-03-2007
Translation: I can't address content so I make cross thread humor jokes.
It was addressed and rehashed in this thread multiple times....I don't have the time, energy, or desire to address it again, and again.

You are the one who seems to enjoy beating your head against a wall.

The "search within this thread" feature can be your friend, if you are too lazy to wade through the thread.

Assuming your really care about an answer, that is.
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 09:58 AM 10-03-2007
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
It was addressed and rehased in this thread multiple times....I don't have the time, energy, or desire to address it again, and again.

You are the one who seems to enjoy beating your head against a wall.

The "search within this thread" feature can be your friend, if you are too lazy to wade through the thread.

Assuming your really care about an answer, that is.
Hmm, the point I addressed had already been canvassed?

And wasn't it you that said the search function sucks?
[Reply]
Chief Henry 09:58 AM 10-03-2007
I find it funny that people will not allow for an possibility of this and yet there is a very, very good possibility, to them, of an invisible man in the sky that has not a shred of evidence for it. Hell, there's more evidence for 9/11 not having been committed by the hijackers (or solely by) than there is for any god.

WOW, you don't see the beauty in all of these Fall colors God
created ?
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 09:59 AM 10-03-2007
Hmm, the point I addressed had already been canvassed?

And wasn't it you that said the search function sucks?
The "in thread" search feature actually works pretty well. It's the general search that sucks.

And, yes, it has been canvassed. Exhaustively. In this thread. Read, dude.
[Reply]
Amnorix 10:01 AM 10-03-2007
I believe in neither an invisible man in the sky nor that a cover up of this proportion could POSSIBLY be successfully executed, when you consider that you'd basically have to have a government-inspired mass murder.

It's inane.

Oh, and if you're not busy enough with this one -- here's another nut-job case for you -- helicopters dropping bombs on the New Orleans levees causing the flooding.

http://www.break.com/index/couple-wi...g-blow-up.html
[Reply]
Adept Havelock 10:05 AM 10-03-2007
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
I believe in neither an invisible man in the sky nor that a cover up of this proportion could POSSIBLY be successfully executed, when you consider that you'd basically have to have a government-inspired mass murder.

It's inane.

Oh, and if you're not busy enough with this one -- here's another nut-job case for you -- helicopters dropping bombs on the New Orleans levees causing the flooding.

Thank you, voice of reason.
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 10:06 AM 10-03-2007

It's inane.

I never said, in the history of this thread, that our government committed the crimes. I've always merely maintained the position that the official story isn't entirely accurate or factual.
[Reply]
Amnorix 10:20 AM 10-03-2007
I never said, in the history of this thread, that our government committed the crimes. I've always merely maintained the position that the official story isn't entirely accurate or factual.
I used to participate in this thread, but hardly have time now to go back through 100 PAGES of posts to figure out your thesis relative to that of the others who claim that there is a conspiracy of some sort involved here.

Can you give me a two sentence, cliff notes version of what, in particular, you disagree with? Or else cross-link to a post or two of yours that summarizes your thoughts?
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 10:35 AM 10-03-2007
I used to participate in this thread, but hardly have time now to go back through 100 PAGES of posts to figure out your thesis relative to that of the others who claim that there is a conspiracy of some sort involved here.

Can you give me a two sentence, cliff notes version of what, in particular, you disagree with? Or else cross-link to a post or two of yours that summarizes your thoughts?
The fact that numerous "hijackers" were found alive and well after the attacks in their home countries by the BBC.

The fact the buildings came down at free fall speed. Which goes along with the "squibs" clearly visible, the reports of explosions all over the places before the collapse by firefighters.

The amount of coincidences surrounding the attacks and subsequent fall. (Silverstiene taking out a policy for like $7 billion and including a clause specifically for terrorism mere months away (Why wasn't it in there after the '93 attacks). Guliani putting his bunker into the WTC after it's been the site of numerous attacks over the years.)

The Pentagon's lack of airplane debris. And the fact that the security camera footage that was supposed to "clear it up" looked NOTHING like a plane.

The whole concept of WTC 7 building. It collapsed due to "office fire". Wasn't hit by a plane and fell onto it's own footprint. WTC 7 is by far the biggest mystery or evidence, depending on how you look at it.

There's just so many inconsistencies, illogicalities, and coincidences that the official story doesn't account for. That, and regardless of how you feel, one must admit that the "official version" is nothing more than a (conspiracy) theory as well. No one REALLY knows.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:12 AM 10-03-2007
The fact that numerous "hijackers" were found alive and well after the attacks in their home countries by the BBC.

The fact the buildings came down at free fall speed. Which goes along with the "squibs" clearly visible, the reports of explosions all over the places before the collapse by firefighters.

The amount of coincidences surrounding the attacks and subsequent fall. (Silverstiene taking out a policy for like $7 billion and including a clause specifically for terrorism mere months away (Why wasn't it in there after the '93 attacks). Guliani putting his bunker into the WTC after it's been the site of numerous attacks over the years.)

The Pentagon's lack of airplane debris. And the fact that the security camera footage that was supposed to "clear it up" looked NOTHING like a plane.

The whole concept of WTC 7 building. It collapsed due to "office fire". Wasn't hit by a plane and fell onto it's own footprint. WTC 7 is by far the biggest mystery or evidence, depending on how you look at it.

There's just so many inconsistencies, illogicalities, and coincidences that the official story doesn't account for. That, and regardless of how you feel, one must admit that the "official version" is nothing more than a (conspiracy) theory as well. No one REALLY knows.
I think you should use quote marks every time you type the word "fact".
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 11:15 AM 10-03-2007
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I think you should use quote marks every time you type the word "fact".
Probably true for all but the first one. That one is a fact.

Having said that, the same is true for anything that the official story claims, is it not?
[Reply]
Donger 11:16 AM 10-03-2007
Why is this thread still open? I sense a conspiracy.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:19 AM 10-03-2007
Probably true for all but the first one. That one is a fact.

Having said that, the same is true for anything that the official story claims, is it not?
How do you know?
[Reply]
Page 101 of 372
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151201 > Last »
Up