ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 97 of 398
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147197 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:53 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Only way out is through cheap talent. The draft will make this all go away if executed properly.
I can't wait for some more Breeland Speaks.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:57 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I thought that I liked Brett Veach’s aggressiveness due to Howie Roseman doing the same thing in Philly. Turns out that gave each guy one shot.

Howie was lucky as hell that Foles won him his shot. Veach didn’t get his bc of Dee fucking Ford.

Now look at both teams? They’re declining bc of aggressive stupidity.

Chris Ballard’s way of thinking is what we need.
Been saying that for 2 years.

Race the track, not the drivers. Choose YOUR course and execute it; stopped trying to be reactive to what everyone else is doing around you.

Veach makes panic moves when he gets caught flat-footed. He gets tunnel-vision and then can't audible when things don't go as he expected. He decides his outcomes before he determines the costs.

He sure as shit appears to work backwards. "I want Mathieu - I'll just keep hitting 'bid' until it happens...." "I want Frank Clark, I'll pay what it costs..." "I'm dealing Ford/Peters - I'll just take what I can get..." "Well damn, the Cowboys are in on Watkins, guess I'll just pay him like a #1..."

Over and over and over again. "Well the DEs are lookin' sparse, better trade up and take Breeland Speaks..." His pattern is so damn clear at this point. He's not a calculating decision-maker. He doesn't know when to pull the chute and look to plan B.

And if it's Andy pulling the strings, so be it. Whatever the case may be, we have a real problem in this front office and Veach is the public face of it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:58 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Only way out is through cheap talent. The draft will make this all go away if executed properly.
And the architect of this properly executed draft would be....?
[Reply]
Mecca 09:58 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Been saying that for 2 years.

Race the track, not the drivers. Choose YOUR course and execute it; stopped trying to be reactive to what everyone else is doing around you.

Veach makes panic moves when he gets caught flat-footed. He gets tunnel-vision and then can't audible when things don't go as he expected. He decides his outcomes before he determines the costs.

He sure as shit appears to work backwards. "I want Mathieu - I'll just keep hitting 'bid' until it happens...." "I want Frank Clark, I'll pay what it costs..." "I'm dealing Ford/Peters - I'll just take what I can get..." "Well damn, the Cowboys are in on Watkins, guess I'll just pay him like a #1..."

Over and over and over again. "Well the DEs are lookin' sparse, better trade up and take Breeland Speaks..." His pattern is so damn clear at this point. He's not a calculating decision-maker. He doesn't know when to pull the chute and look to plan B.

And if it's Andy pulling the strings, so be it. Whatever the case may be, we have a real problem in this front office and Veach is the public face of it.
Which is why I said had he been in control during the Mahomes draft and not Dorsey we'd either not have him or we'd have traded an entire draft for him.

But hey to staylor that's a dumb take.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:59 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Been saying that for 2 years.

Race the track, not the drivers. Choose YOUR course and execute it; stopped trying to be reactive to what everyone else is doing around you.

Veach makes panic moves when he gets caught flat-footed. He gets tunnel-vision and then can't audible when things don't go as he expected. He decides his outcomes before he determines the costs.

He sure as shit appears to work backwards. "I want Mathieu - I'll just keep hitting 'bid' until it happens...." "I want Frank Clark, I'll pay what it costs..." "I'm dealing Ford/Peters - I'll just take what I can get..." "Well damn, the Cowboys are in on Watkins, guess I'll just pay him like a #1..."

Over and over and over again. "Well the DEs are lookin' sparse, better trade up and take Breeland Speaks..." His pattern is so damn clear at this point. He's not a calculating decision-maker. He doesn't know when to pull the chute and look to plan B.

And if it's Andy pulling the strings, so be it. Whatever the case may be, we have a real problem in this front office and Veach is the public face of it.
Would you stop with this shit. Itís Andy making this shit he got his hand picked GM. If you really think Veach has final say i feel for you.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:00 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
Would you stop with this shit. Itís Andy making this shit he got his hand picked GM. If you really think Veach has final say i feel for you.
Then fire them both and call Clark Hunt a moron, Reid has never done shit to show you he deserves full control.
[Reply]
In58men 10:01 AM 10-14-2019
Damn I just watched the Watson TD at the end of the game.

Frank Clark seemed intimidated as fuck, he had absolutely no clue what to do. Zero urgency, dude had the opportunity to go after him and he just sat back.

He legitimately has to be the worst defensive player on this team followed by Breeland.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:02 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Then fire them both and call Clark Hunt a moron, Reid has never done shit to show you he deserves full control.
Yup Iím so over Andy.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:02 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
Would you stop with this shit. Itís Andy making this shit he got his hand picked GM. If you really think Veach has final say i feel for you.
Did ya keep reading or just make it a few paragraphs in?

Like I said, I neither know nor care who's in control of that room right now. You aren't any more privy to that information than any of us (and BTW, I was HUGELY pro-Dorsey and was calling Veach a puppet hire from the moment it was made).

But it's Veach that has the title and Veach that is the public face of all of it. If it's Veach making decisions, get rid of him and bring in someone else. If it's Andy....get rid of Veach and tell Andy he has to work with someone that isn't a mouth-breathing bag boy.

In either event, you need someone else in that decisionroom and Reid won't be leaving Patrick Mahomes so you force his !@#$ing hand. I don't care who the blame ultimately rests on because the answer is the same - replace Brett Veach with someone with the organizational cache and/or wherewithal to do this job correctly.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:03 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Damn I just watched the Watson TD at the end of the game.

Frank Clark seemed intimidated as fuck, he had absolutely no clue what to do. Zero urgency, dude had the opportunity to go after him and he just sat back.

He legitimately has to be the worst defensive player on this team followed by Breeland.
Now now, have you seen the LB's? LOLOLOL

Ben Niemann is like Dan Sorensons idiot brother that is about the same size and just runs slower while being about the same size. Darron Lee is pretty awful and really they're all awful.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:06 AM 10-14-2019
I will say that the 2 positives yesterday were Juan Thornhill and Martinas Rankin. Both looked very good for young guys.

Andy is the GM, but apparently didn’t know anything about Rankin when he was acquired. That makes me wonder if Veach found this guy?

I’m furious with him right now, but Veach is not a completely lost cause IMO. He just needs to quit getting tunnel vision like with Sammy and Clark.

Ogbah, Hardman, Rankin (so far) and Thornhill are good cheap pick up’s this year. I’d say Okafor and D. Wilson (even though he had a poor game yesterday) were decent pick up’s too.

I got heated, but the fact is if Veach starts making moves for players like the ones listed above, we’ll all be more happy with him.

Now Andy? That’s a lost cause
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:08 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Damn I just watched the Watson TD at the end of the game.

Frank Clark seemed intimidated as ****, he had absolutely no clue what to do. Zero urgency, dude had the opportunity to go after him and he just sat back.

He legitimately has to be the worst defensive player on this team followed by Breeland.
Watson is intimidating to be fair, he can juke you out of your shoes if you take the wrong angle. I'm actually happy that Clark made contact out of the endzone at all, I'm more pissed by the lack of help that he had from any of our Linebackers though. You get two hats heading towards Watson, he'll make a rushed throw vs trying to take on two guys to get into the endzone.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:21 AM 10-14-2019
Some of you Dorsey guys need to lay this at his feet too. Dorsey was about as bad as Veach. He squandered this defense and Beach is carrying that on.

His defensive draft picks were mostly shit. And looking at how good Indy’s corners are, I think Ballard was the one mostly responsible for finding Peters.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:23 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Some of you Dorsey guys need to lay this at his feet too. Dorsey was about as bad as Veach. He squandered this defense and Beach is carrying that on.

His defensive draft picks were mostly shit. And looking at how good Indyís corners are, I think Ballard was the one mostly responsible for finding Peters.
I can list off pro bowl players drafted by John Dorsey, he also signed FA's that produced here.

Give me that list for Veach.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:27 AM 10-14-2019
Clark played 70% of the teams snaps yesterday meanwhile NNadi a DT played 76 snaps!! 76!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Page 97 of 398
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147197 > Last »
Up