ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 46
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
TEX 09:41 AM 07-26-2021
Maybe this belongs in the Denver Broncos Mega Thread, but sometimes things get lost there...Regardless, the end is near...

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...ing-operations
[Reply]
Mennonite 03:37 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Everything is on centralized platforms now. There's not a ton of reason to seek out a specific forum when you can just join fan pages on Facebook, reddit, twitter, etc.

We've all just been doing this so long that we don't know any better. :-)

I suppose you're right. I really prefer the format of forums if they're run right though.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:41 PM 07-26-2021

[Reply]
Kiimo 03:43 PM 07-26-2021
Every time you guys mention TJ I think of TJ Carpenter and it doesn't change the post at all lol
[Reply]
Coach 03:54 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This screams "TJ is tired of it and needed an excuse" to me.

I just hope it doesn't mean he spends even more time here.
Well if that turns out to be true, I just hope that the Administrators and Moderators here will handle that and take out the trash.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:55 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Meh,

There is no sense of community on Reddit, facebook, or twitter. (Reddit has a slight argument)

CP has it in spades. And it will never be dead here ever.
This place is different, most anywhere else you get a ban hammer for stuff that is considered mundane here.
[Reply]
Katipan 04:04 PM 07-26-2021
Smarter audience as a whole because more than 280 characters can be used.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:05 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Meh,

There is no sense of community on Reddit, facebook, or twitter. (Reddit has a slight argument)

CP has it in spades. And it will never be dead here ever.
You can find it on reddit in highly specialized communities. Like beekeeping (that's the one that came to mind for some reason). But hobbyest communities tend to be very supportive of each other.

But, big broad subreddits like the NFL and MLB ones? Those are hot messes that rival twitter.
[Reply]
stumppy 04:06 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Smarter audience as a whole because more than 280 characters can be used.
There's way more than 280 characters on CP.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:07 PM 07-26-2021
Boy... that announcement on the Mange and this thread sure do read the same way.

Anybody else think this might just be a cry for attention, and that the Mange actually isn't going away?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:11 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Boy... that announcement on the Mange and this thread sure do read the same way.

Anybody else think this might just be a cry for attention, and that the Mange actually isn't going away?
100% bs excuse to be done with something your heart isn’t in anymore
[Reply]
Bwana 04:12 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Aztec Bronco:
TJ is a ****ing joke. Spent all his time on a rival fan forum while letting our board get overrun by trolls. Now he’s found a convenient excuse to pull the plug while playing the victim. Sad what’s happened to him.

Well some of your guys are welcome around here, as long as they're house broke. The ones that show up and are trolls, will get shit canned. We have a couple of good ones around here now.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:13 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Well some of your guys are welcome around here, as long as they're house broke. The ones that show up and are trolls, will get shit canned. We have a couple of good ones around here now.
I mean there are different types of trolls
[Reply]
eDave 04:14 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

You mean all his insane bullshit wasn't loud enough? If he's thinking he should kill himself, he should go ahead and do that.
[Reply]
eDave 04:16 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bwana:
The good ones are well tenured regulars too. One of these days we'll get Vailpass to join the Phoenix crew. The invitation is out there.

Do we have more Bronco regulars or Raider regulars?
[Reply]
Bwana 04:16 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
It was a lot of fun just reading through everything that was going on that most of the time, nobody but the mods know about.

Heh, it was pretty lively when you were lucking in there, it's quieted down a lot. 90% of the stuff we deal with these days is people posting political crap in the Lounge and that's even been a lot better. I think most of the riff-raff has been banned.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 46
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up