ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 304 of 315
« First < 204254294300301302303304 305306307308314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:06 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Why would someone offer to trade me a guy with a 0 on his contract? That doesn't do me any good does it?
Well if they are a good player you can re-sign them and not have to get into a bidding war over said player
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:09 PM 09-12-2023
Pretty happy with my draft sucks a QB didn't fall to me but this team needed play makers we got that.

Adams,Samuel, Hodgins, Rice ain't a bad 4 some

LaPorta, Ferguson, Mcbride solid TE group

Taylor/Gibbs great RB duo
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:27 PM 09-12-2023
I decided to try a rebuild, so I took over the weakest team that I could find. They have a lot of holes in the roster, but also a few building blocks to work with, like Aidan Hutchinson and his hot mom, Trent Williams, and Aaron Rodgers.

Well, scratch Aaron Rodgers from that list.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:19 PM 09-12-2023
Billygoats just got their franchise QB told DJ he's gonna have to adjust to us
[Reply]
lewdog 07:47 AM 09-13-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Billygoats just got their franchise QB told DJ he's gonna have to adjust to us
Too bad you game plan like Matt Rhule.

The rest of us are taking Rivers, Heinicke and Dalton to Super Bowls.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:08 AM 09-13-2023

I can throw it for 400 on you or run it tor 250 how do you want it fuck boi?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:15 AM 09-13-2023

The Baker Mayfield Sandbox Bowl run (and inevitable !@#$ing loss; I'm turning into the Bills over here) is just gonna be spectacular...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:23 AM 09-13-2023
Yeah it's a joke I haven't won a playoff game but can we talk about the team with Mahomes? I don't recall him winning one either or atleast getting far in the playoffs. How do you not even win the division with Mahomes?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:57 AM 09-13-2023
Yeah it's a joke I haven't won a playoff game but can we talk about the team with Mahomes? I don't recall him winning one either or atleast getting far in the playoffs. How do you not even win the division with Mahomes?
I am so looking forward to rehabilitating Russell Wilson and beating you with him...
[Reply]
lewdog 09:00 AM 09-13-2023
I've gotten to at least to the Conference championship or SB with Rivers, Heinicke and Carr.

:-)

Do you not know how to adjust your sliders?!?!?!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:03 AM 09-13-2023
Damn Ermines have me all jittery.

I've gone defense with my first 4 picks after those guys kept shutting me down. If I'm gonna have to beat them scoring 13 points, I guess this is gonna have to be the path forward....

And big BIG ups to Isaiah Rodgers. Really fired up that you turned yourself into a genuine asset and then got suspended for a full !@#$ing season for betting on football. Over 100 games INCLUDING a Colts bet? Jesus Christ, man - how shockingly stupid can you be?

I made a pretty poor pick with Cam Smith; too traits heavy with that 2nd rounder but I think I recovered by getting a guy in Stevenson that should absolutely play a lot and play solid football this season. Whereas I'm not sure Smith will see the field past special teams when Ramsey gets back.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:55 AM 09-13-2023
I've gotten to at least to the Conference championship or SB with Rivers, Heinicke and Carr.

:-)

Do you not know how to adjust your sliders?!?!?!
You've only beat me once and it was with 1 of my worst teams ever and you only won 13-7 :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:56 AM 09-13-2023
So Lew ended up trading two 1s and two 2s for ...

Damonte Jones :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 01:43 PM 09-14-2023
So Lew ended up trading two 1s and two 2s for ...

Damonte Jones :-)
Let’s fucking ride!!!!

Russ sat on my bench all last year. No reason to have him take up a roster spot.
[Reply]
lewdog 01:45 PM 09-14-2023
You've only beat me once and it was with 1 of my worst teams ever and you only won 13-7 :-)
And how many times have I gotten to the conference championship compared to you?

Huh?!?!?!
[Reply]
Page 304 of 315
« First < 204254294300301302303304 305306307308314 > Last »
Up