ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 98 of 172
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
New World Order 04:59 PM 02-21-2022
What's going on here?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:06 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by splatbass:
What he said, and what I commented about, is that he would feel terrible lying to CP. If you believe he has never lied to CP I have a bridge to sell you.
Not what I said.
[Reply]
splatbass 05:08 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Not what I said.
“ I could never live with myself if I lied to Chiefs Kingdom.”

Same meaning, and my point still fits.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:09 PM 02-21-2022
Not really.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:15 PM 02-21-2022
So this story was complete BS?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:17 PM 02-21-2022
100% true
[Reply]
Fish 06:29 PM 02-21-2022
No. I'm quite serious.

Furthermore, we have absolutely no motive just to make stuff up.
:-)

Yeah. We did. As long as it keeps circulating I'm gucci, broski.
If they're talking about it, I'm fine with it.

Keep talking about it.
The information was disseminated to 200,000 people.

Mission accomplished.
*checks view count*
Oh yes, I am starved for attention :-)

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:31 PM 02-21-2022
That's hardly a motive. If that was a motive, we'd publish more than once every three years.

But I was happy our work was seen by many eyeballs. Clearly, some important ones.
[Reply]
DJBILL 06:36 PM 02-21-2022
100% true
After 1400 posts … I have decided to weigh in on Clay’s recent news … but before I do … I think I ought to tell all of you a little bit about me … my love for the Kansas City Chiefs that started back in 1963 … and the fact that I am a long time member on here who reads everything … but posts little.

I’ll make the background short … and get to the point of my post.

I was nine years old when the Chiefs came to Kansas City. Yup … I’m right up there with gblowfish in age and experience. Both my father and I were HUGE football fans and wanted to be a part of this exciting new league.

My dad got us tickets to the very first preseason game played in Municipal Stadium in August of 1963. He and my Mom sat in regular seats … and I was in the end zone as a new member of the Huddle Club in my brand new T-shirt. I remember we played the Buffalo Bills and we won the game … but there was hardly anybody there. There were literally hundreds, if not thousands of empty seats. The Chiefs were just a novelty starting out.

The cool part was as a member of the Huddle Club sitting in the end zone …. They did not use nets at that time for field goals or extra points. You guys should have seen some of the scraps for the football! I got bloodied more than once trying … but sadly never caught one.

My dad purchased season tickets for he and my mom for the regular season in 1963 (and he had them at both Municipal Stadium and later Arrowhead until he passed away in 1991) ... and I had my yearly Huddle Club Membership. Due to school functions and other things … I only averaged 4-5 games a year … but lived and breathed for every game on the radio or TV when I couldn’t go … but I was in attendance for the Longest Game in NFL History on Christmas Day in 1971. (That game HURT REALLY BAD GUYS)

When The Chiefs moved to Arrowhead 1972 … my family shifted their 2 season tickets … but by then I was too old for the Huddle Club … so I only got to go when mom stayed home. In the 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s as an adult … I purchased my own season tickets at Arrowhead … but gave them up when they took away smoking in the seating sections. By then, almost all home games were televised so I could party my ass off on game day and not have to worry about getting stopped on the way home anymore.

Like many of you … I LIVE AND BREATHE CHIEFS FOOTBALL! Game days are an EVENT for me … I KNOW every one of you know what I mean!

Over the years I have had occasion to personally know many of the Chiefs players personally … and socialized with some of them on a regular basis. That trend continues today. I could bore you with the “how” and “why” I knew them …. But that’s a follow up story for another day. Rest assured, I am still well connected within the confines of Arrowhead, and I’m proud to call many people who work there my friend.

All that said … I want to get to my point of this post. So buckle up … here we go!

I BELIEVE CLAY IS TELLING US ACCURATE INFORMATION HERE!

I will admit that there is some of it reported out of context … and I will further admit that errors in one detail … can cause doubts about the whole story. This is where you guys weigh in.

I UNDERSTAND your feelings and doubts … and you all want VERIFICATION that people can’t give you to protect their sources … But in this case … I can confirm that the “gist” of Clay’s story is 100% spot on based on people I’ve spoken with and like Clay … I can’t name them for obvious reasons.

In further defense of Clay … This guy is one of the truest Chiefs fans on here. From his game day threads … to his OUTSTANDING videos with Red Tribe Cinema … He lives and breathes the Chiefs just like the rest of us!

Being in radio and television all my life … I can’t begin to describe the time and effort it takes to produce ONE of those videos that we all enjoy. And he does them for us for free!

Is he a bit egotistical … yes … does he like attention … yes … but I think we ALL do the same a little bit in our everyday lives. Has he gone nuts … NO!!! …. We all just have to be patient to see where this story bottoms out.

I should also probably admit here that I HAVE NEVER MET Clay! He is a total stranger to me and could walk up to me to say Hi and I wouldn’t know who the Hell he was

But I thought it was time to weigh in and ask everybody to give this guy a break. He has given many hours of info and entertainment to us … maybe it’s time somebody gave him a break

Once again … I can tell you that MOST OF the story is TRUE! Not all of it! But MOST of it … And this will all come to light very soon from what I’ve been told.

I’ve also read all 1400 posts in this thread … and many of you have hit upon the truth in your own ways and your own means. I wish I could link all the posts that I’m talking about because some of you are pretty good detectives.

But the doubters and haters need to chill and watch what happens next.

Clay is NOT so dumb after all ….

GO CHIEFS!

OK ... I’m ready now … FLAME AWAY!
[Reply]
Chieftain 06:37 PM 02-21-2022
Alex Smith his last season as a Chief was playing at an MVP calibre with Nagy as the OC. This didn't carry on as expected in the playoffs but nevertheless, the offense was dangerous.
I see Nagy as an upgrade to EB in this regard. The consesus here is that EB has to go and I think that will happen.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:37 PM 02-21-2022
Horseshit.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:39 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Alex Smith his last season as a Chief was playing at an MVP calibre with Nagy as the OC. This didn't carry on as expected in the playoffs but nevertheless, the offense was dangerous.
I see Nagy as an upgrade to EB in this regard. The consesus here is that EB has to go and I think that will happen.
Didn't we also lead the league in rushing with Ware and what's his name?

*I was thinking of 2016 with Ware and West.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:42 PM 02-21-2022
Ok DJBill give us a small nugget that you heard
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:47 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
I am still well connected within the confines of Arrowhead, and I’m proud to call many people who work there my friend.

I can confirm that the “gist” of Clay’s story is 100% spot on based on people I’ve spoken with and like Clay … I can’t name them for obvious reasons.

Being in radio and television all my life…
Wow.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:51 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
After 1400 posts … I have decided to weigh in on Clay’s recent news … but before I do … I think I ought to tell all of you a little bit about me … my love for the Kansas City Chiefs that started back in 1963 … and the fact that I am a long time member on here who reads everything … but posts little.

I’ll make the background short … and get to the point of my post.

I was nine years old when the Chiefs came to Kansas City. Yup … I’m right up there with gblowfish in age and experience. Both my father and I were HUGE football fans and wanted to be a part of this exciting new league.

My dad got us tickets to the very first preseason game played in Municipal Stadium in August of 1963. He and my Mom sat in regular seats … and I was in the end zone as a new member of the Huddle Club in my brand new T-shirt. I remember we played the Buffalo Bills and we won the game … but there was hardly anybody there. There were literally hundreds, if not thousands of empty seats. The Chiefs were just a novelty starting out.

The cool part was as a member of the Huddle Club sitting in the end zone …. They did not use nets at that time for field goals or extra points. You guys should have seen some of the scraps for the football! I got bloodied more than once trying … but sadly never caught one.

My dad purchased season tickets for he and my mom for the regular season in 1963 (and he had them at both Municipal Stadium and later Arrowhead until he passed away in 1991) ... and I had my yearly Huddle Club Membership. Due to school functions and other things … I only averaged 4-5 games a year … but lived and breathed for every game on the radio or TV when I couldn’t go … but I was in attendance for the Longest Game in NFL History on Christmas Day in 1971. (That game HURT REALLY BAD GUYS)

When The Chiefs moved to Arrowhead 1972 … my family shifted their 2 season tickets … but by then I was too old for the Huddle Club … so I only got to go when mom stayed home. In the 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s as an adult … I purchased my own season tickets at Arrowhead … but gave them up when they took away smoking in the seating sections. By then, almost all home games were televised so I could party my ass off on game day and not have to worry about getting stopped on the way home anymore.

Like many of you … I LIVE AND BREATHE CHIEFS FOOTBALL! Game days are an EVENT for me … I KNOW every one of you know what I mean!

Over the years I have had occasion to personally know many of the Chiefs players personally … and socialized with some of them on a regular basis. That trend continues today. I could bore you with the “how” and “why” I knew them …. But that’s a follow up story for another day. Rest assured, I am still well connected within the confines of Arrowhead, and I’m proud to call many people who work there my friend.

All that said … I want to get to my point of this post. So buckle up … here we go!

I BELIEVE CLAY IS TELLING US ACCURATE INFORMATION HERE!

I will admit that there is some of it reported out of context … and I will further admit that errors in one detail … can cause doubts about the whole story. This is where you guys weigh in.

I UNDERSTAND your feelings and doubts … and you all want VERIFICATION that people can’t give you to protect their sources … But in this case … I can confirm that the “gist” of Clay’s story is 100% spot on based on people I’ve spoken with and like Clay … I can’t name them for obvious reasons.

In further defense of Clay … This guy is one of the truest Chiefs fans on here. From his game day threads … to his OUTSTANDING videos with Red Tribe Cinema … He lives and breathes the Chiefs just like the rest of us!

Being in radio and television all my life … I can’t begin to describe the time and effort it takes to produce ONE of those videos that we all enjoy. And he does them for us for free!

Is he a bit egotistical … yes … does he like attention … yes … but I think we ALL do the same a little bit in our everyday lives. Has he gone nuts … NO!!! …. We all just have to be patient to see where this story bottoms out.

I should also probably admit here that I HAVE NEVER MET Clay! He is a total stranger to me and could walk up to me to say Hi and I wouldn’t know who the Hell he was

But I thought it was time to weigh in and ask everybody to give this guy a break. He has given many hours of info and entertainment to us … maybe it’s time somebody gave him a break

Once again … I can tell you that MOST OF the story is TRUE! Not all of it! But MOST of it … And this will all come to light very soon from what I’ve been told.

I’ve also read all 1400 posts in this thread … and many of you have hit upon the truth in your own ways and your own means. I wish I could link all the posts that I’m talking about because some of you are pretty good detectives.

But the doubters and haters need to chill and watch what happens next.

Clay is NOT so dumb after all ….

GO CHIEFS!

OK ... I’m ready now … FLAME AWAY!
Well that settles it.

Go fuck yourself, dipshit.
[Reply]
Page 98 of 172
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148 > Last »
Up