ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3493 of 3903
« First < 2493299333933443348334893490349134923493 3494349534963497350335433593 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
O.city 11:53 AM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Let's not compare the US to India when it comes to hygene and cleanliness.
Really, it’s health care overload.

That’s what’s gonna lead to this.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:15 PM 05-09-2021
Comparing the US to India was as dumb as people comparing low population po dunk countries to the US
[Reply]
O.city 12:24 PM 05-09-2021
Just shows what can happens when things spiral
[Reply]
O.city 12:30 PM 05-09-2021
Thankfully we flexed our muscle as a nation and like usual, worked out shit oit and got out of this mess
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:33 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Thankfully we flexed our muscle as a nation and like usual, worked out shit oit and got out of this mess
Yup. Now it's time to burn the masks and fully open everything
[Reply]
O.city 12:40 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Yup. Now it's time to burn the masks and fully open everything
I’ll never understand the mask thing.

Once you’re vaccinated I think you should be done with the mask but it doesn’t seem like a problem to throw one on.

I think at this point you take your foot off the break for sure but you’ve gotta be mindful of things being imported potentially
[Reply]
notorious 12:43 PM 05-09-2021

Once you’re vaccinated I think you should be done with the mask but it doesn’t seem like a problem to throw one on.

I think at this point you take your foot off the break for sure but you’ve gotta be mindful of things being imported potentially
We are probably close or at the point we can open up yet severely limit foreign travel.

It's 99% open out here (Menards is the only place still requiring masks) and cases are non-existent.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:46 PM 05-09-2021

There is absolutely zero reason for a fully vaccinated person to be forced to wear one. Also, if you haven't been vaccinated at this point,, that and the risk is on you.
No excuse. That's why. Not one damn logical reason.
[Reply]
O.city 12:50 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
We are probably close or at the point we can open up yet severely limit foreign travel.

It's 99% open out here (Menards is the only place still requiring masks) and cases are non-existent.
Things are pretty much back here. Masking still a thing but that’s just in Springfield and I’m guessing that’s done soon.
[Reply]
O.city 12:52 PM 05-09-2021
There is absolutely zero reason for a fully vaccinated person to be forced to wear one. Also, if you haven't been vaccinated at this point,, that and the risk is on you.
Only thing where it would make sense is in hot spots where not much vaccine has happened I guess
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:46 PM 05-09-2021

From a business standpoint, I kind of get the all or nothing approach when it comes to the requirements.... I certainly wouldn't want to check vaccine cards at the door (and the drama that comes with that), plus I could easily print off my own fake card if I wanted, because they're pretty half-assed.

Several places around here are "highly encouraging" mask wearing, which is nice for everyone who's been vaccinated... and there are still plenty of mask wearers in those places.
[Reply]
Monticore 02:13 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Denver is no longer requiring restaurant workers to wear masks as long as 85 percent have been vaccinated.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-85-vaccinated
I am surprised not because of virus spread but more to do with the amount of spittle than people an produce just by talking .

Subway has a spit guard to protect food from customers , employees must be genetically altered not to produce it I guess.
[Reply]
O.city 02:14 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
From a business standpoint, I kind of get the all or nothing approach when it comes to the requirements.... I certainly wouldn't want to check vaccine cards at the door (and the drama that comes with that), plus I could easily print off my own fake card if I wanted, because they're pretty half-assed.

Several places around here are "highly encouraging" mask wearing, which is nice for everyone who's been vaccinated... and there are still plenty of mask wearers in those places.
I think you’re at or are quickly nearing the point where it’s time to be done with any thing. I get letting them brakes off easy but there’s such a backstop of immunity now and access to vaccines, just roll and let everyone do whatever
[Reply]
R Clark 02:23 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I am surprised not because of virus spread but more to do with the amount of spittle than people an produce just by talking .

Subway has a spit guard to protect food from customers , employees must be genetically altered not to produce it I guess.
So your saying that from now on we should wear masks regardless of Covid ? Because of spittle people produce, silly rabbit tricks are for kids.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:14 PM 05-09-2021
I guess it comes down to the question of whether vaccinated people can still spread the virus. Do we know the answer to that yet?

If so, it seems like the appropriate thing is to wear them until everyone is vaccinated who is willing to get one. Then you let the laggards determine their own fate.

If not, then the only problem is that the laggards will be spreading the virus and even at 95 percent you'll still be having the virus hit some vaccinated people. But that's always going to happen unless we kill the virus, so it shouldn't drive policy.
[Reply]
Page 3493 of 3903
« First < 2493299333933443348334893490349134923493 3494349534963497350335433593 > Last »
Up