Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Creed Humphrey Thread*****
Dante84 07:26 PM 04-30-2021
More to come!

All the fun draft stuff below.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
-King- 08:14 AM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Obviously you have never managed the cap or played the game let alone "know the history" of FA d-linemen who finally get paid and then disappear afterwards. You NEVER get your $$ worth from a d-lineman who gets paid and is almost a 1/3 of your cap. You can't justify that as much as I love Chris and want to keep him.

The center is what a catcher is too baseball. Smart, calling the protections and keeping everyone else on the line squared away as well while protecting up the middle for our franchise QB. Creed is ESSENTIAL and elite centers are not a dime a dozen. Chris is generational no doubt but not worth a 1/3rd of your cap.
This is the most backwards shit I've ever read. At best the center is the 3rd most important part of the line.
[Reply]
notorious 08:18 AM 02-13-2024
Is this the answer to “What are we going to complain about now”?
[Reply]
BWillie 08:38 AM 02-13-2024
"Look motherfucker...he rolled me the snap" - Mahomes to Rice at end of regulation as the reason he didnt get the ball to Rice
[Reply]
DRM08 08:45 AM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
"Look motherfucker...he rolled me the snap" - Mahomes to Rice at end of regulation as the reason he didnt get the ball to Rice
Ballsy move by the rookie kid to speak that way to the star QB. Mahomes stood his ground, as he should on this particular play. Creed's snap dang near put them in a situation to lose the game accidentally running out the clock.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:16 PM 02-13-2024
If we didn't have Patrick Mahomes behind C, then at the very least 1 of Creed's shitty snaps would have been a TO.

This isn't only a one season issue too. He was doing this shit last year too and I remember him rolling multiple snaps in the Super Bowl against the Eagles.
[Reply]
Molitoth 02:19 PM 02-13-2024
EDIT:

Looks like Jason Kelce is a free agent

Creeds hits if Cut pre-june 1:

Dead Money - $351,856
Cap Savings - $1,418,892
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:19 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
Is this the answer to “What are we going to complain about now”?
He's entering the final year of his contract, so it's a legit discussion to have regarding if he's worth a big contract extension.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:25 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Is it in any way realistic to Trade Creed and sign Jason Kelce for a season or two?

I'm clueless on their contracts/cap hits, etc.

I would think Jason finally getting to play with Travis as they always talk about would make him rethink retirement.

Jason Kelce is cooked. He didn’t have a great year
[Reply]
Molitoth 02:28 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Jason Kelce is cooked. He didn’t have a great year
The entire Eagles team didn't have a great year, but I would think playing with Travis for the Three-Peat would be rejuvenating for him.

I didn't watch Eagles games all season, did he roll the ball to Hurts all game like Creed does?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:29 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
EDIT:

Looks like Jason Kelce is a free agent

Creeds hits if Cut pre-june 1:

Dead Money - $351,856
Cap Savings - $1,418,892
We are not cutting Humphrey lol good Lord
[Reply]
staylor26 02:33 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Ballsy move by the rookie kid to speak that way to the star QB. Mahomes stood his ground, as he should on this particular play. Creed's snap dang near put them in a situation to lose the game accidentally running out the clock.
Absolutely bothing wrong with it. Mahomes isn't god. These guys are clearly capable of letting out some frustration on the sidelines and being done with it after.

If anything, it just shows me that Rice genuinely cares, just like Pat and Kelce.
[Reply]
Jamie 02:48 PM 02-13-2024
I'll be glad when Jason Kelce retires just because it'll put an end to this "we gotta sign Jason!" shit. The dude is Philly royalty, he is never playing anywhere else. And we already have one of the best centers in the league, low snaps notwithstanding.
[Reply]
Balto 02:59 PM 02-13-2024
I'd rather keep Creed and cut/trade Thuney then have Kelce play LG for us on the cheap. IF you must sign Jason Kelce hahaha
[Reply]
Mecca 03:00 PM 02-13-2024
Creed is a very high end center he just needs to work on his snaps, that shouldn't be a hard fix.
[Reply]
Molitoth 03:04 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Balto:
I'd rather keep Creed and cut/trade Thuney then have Kelce play LG for us on the cheap. IF you must sign Jason Kelce hahaha
Thuney is supposedly really good at his job though. Creed has been visibly bad at snaps this season. One would have to think that the time it takes Pat to duck, find the ball, pick it up, then stand back up (while it may be an extra 1 seconds) can become critical.

It's probably best they get it fixed in training camp, but it's hard to believe the coaching and Pat haven't been trying to fix him already.

Or who knows, maybe they don't even see it as a problem since Mahomes is God and overcomes shitty snaps.

Jason Kelce is just a fun nice too have, as I like the dude and understand he wants to play with Travis.

If it's a topic discussed heavily already and people want to discuss other things, fine whatever.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 51
« First < 354142434445 46474849 > Last »
Up