ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 120 of 181
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130170 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2018-2019 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 12:37 PM 04-04-2018
Fuck the Final Four. Championship or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

BYE BYE

Spoiler!

FULL SCHEDULE:

https://kuathletics.com/documents/20...9_schedule.pdf

Spoiler!

PHILLIPS 66 BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP

Spoiler!

NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP:

Spoiler!

More updates to come.

Let's go get Championship number 4 (6)!
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:35 PM 02-26-2019

[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:39 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I wouldn't call it holding on to it, but I certainly t remember it. You posted my personal information on a public board. Information that could lead some psycho to my families doorstep. You know, the type of psycho that finds info on someone and posts it online, or goes after a business because they are a little bitch.

And you did all that while crying to anyone that would listen that Clay had violated your privacy by taking a FB pic and, presumably, Photoshoping a dildo into it. I hope it was a Photoshop, but I don't judge people on what they're into.
I'd club you over the head with the purple dildo like you were a baby seal and then fuck you til you loved me faggot
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:44 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'd club you over the head with the purple dildo like you were a baby seal and then fuck you til you loved me pillowbitergot
that aside, you posted someone’s personal information on a public forum? Why?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:47 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
that aside, you posted someone’s personal information on a public forum? Why?
2011 called they want their controversy back
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:57 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
2011 called they want their controversy back
sorry missed that one. Can you give me the “Why” in a sentence or two?
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:14 PM 02-26-2019
sorry missed that one. Can you give me the “Why” in a sentence or two?
Maybe it's not really your business.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:16 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
We can tell him if he comes out to Westport with us to watch the tournament
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:22 PM 02-26-2019
I mean, is there an actual good reason for doxxing someone? Saying "it's not really your business" kind of implies otherwise. Just say billay had an extremely bad lapse in judgement when he did that and move on.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:28 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I mean, is there an actual good reason for doxxing someone? Saying "it's not really your business" kind of implies otherwise. Just say billay had an extremely bad lapse in judgement when he did that and move on.
No there's not. But it was handled in 2011. Why does it need to be rehashed again? Especially to someone that doesn't matter in the actual situation?

And saying it's not really any of your business in no way implies there was a good reason for it. It implies that it's not BRC's business.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:39 PM 02-26-2019
No there's not. But it was handled in 2011. Why does it need to be rehashed again? Especially to someone that doesn't matter in the actual situation?

And saying it's not really any of your business in no way implies there was a good reason for it. It implies that it's not BRC's business.
I don't blame anyone for being curious as to why the fuck one poster doxxed another, regardless of if the actual situation is any of their business or not.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:39 PM 02-26-2019
maybe but it’s not your job Mr. Mod to dictate what questions are asked on this board. I had no idea or remembrance of any of those events. I’ve met Mr. Plow and the Mrs. Plow in real life. Enjoyed meeting them. Couldn’t imagine someone getting that pissed off at them. I’ve had several private interactions with Bilay over the years. Including the one just now where he explained in private this episode.

So :-) trying to dictate what I can post or ask on this board.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:42 PM 02-26-2019
I don't blame anyone for being curious as to why the fuck one poster doxxed another, regardless of if the actual situation is any of their business or not.
There's a search function. Sorry he's too lazy to use it.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:42 PM 02-26-2019
I thought we all did that 8 years ago when it happened.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:43 PM 02-26-2019
maybe but it’s not your job Mr. Mod to dictate what questions are asked on this board. I had no idea or remembrance of any of those events. I’ve met Mr. Plow and the Mrs. Plow in real life. Enjoyed meeting them. Couldn’t imagine someone getting that pissed off at them. I’ve had several private interactions with Bilay over the years. Including the one just now where he explained in private this episode.

So :-) trying to dictate what I can post or ask on this board.
then why not ask privately in the first place?

And I love you trying to tell someone what a mod does around here..
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:47 PM 02-26-2019
I hear Kansas has a basketball team that has and continues to play games against other universities. How about that?
[Reply]
Page 120 of 181
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130170 > Last »
Up