ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 154
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Cntrygal 07:06 PM 05-28-2008
So - was this all a very lame attempt at a joke, or did karma come back and bite the idiot on the ass?
[Reply]
DaFace 07:07 PM 05-28-2008
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
So - was this all a very lame attempt at a joke, or did karma come back and bite the idiot on the ass?
As far as I know, there's been no resolution, but the d-bag hasn't been back since two days after he started this thread.
[Reply]
Cntrygal 07:09 PM 05-28-2008
Thanks! I scanned the whole damn thread and didn't see a resolution and was wondering if I missed it in another thread somewhere.

I loved that AP article. :-)
[Reply]
Frankie 09:26 PM 05-28-2008
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
He's probably in prison already enjoying the "laptop" of a guy named Bubba.
[Reply]
Cavgrunt 10:48 PM 05-29-2008
Originally Posted by convict1983:
So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
I have called Police and they have Planet Moderators getting your info for them as I type. Shortly your doorbell will ring.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 07:42 AM 06-24-2008
Well, it finally happened. I usually speed on my bike almost everyday and it finally caught up to me. I got a ticket from this stupid pig.

I guess going 100+ without a helmet is againist the law or something LOL.

I just cant help it though. Once you get on those things you want to soar like a bird its not even funny.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:45 AM 06-24-2008
Good for you. Hope it was a big ticket.
[Reply]
Sully 07:45 AM 06-24-2008
I'd hate it if you got in a wreck driving stupid, like that. It'd be unfair.
[Reply]
Phobia 07:46 AM 06-24-2008
Wow. You'd have spent the night in jail where I'm from.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:46 AM 06-24-2008
I have a good friend whose ex brother-in-law just wrecked his bike. He was only going about 80, but hit some gravel going around a corner.

I could not even list all the injuries, but as you can imagine they were numerous and severe.

No matter how tough you are, or how good of a rider you think you are, continue to drive at speeds like that, and you are going to seriously injure yourself or kill yourself, and possibly hurt, injure or kill other people too.
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:48 AM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
Well, it finally happened. I usually speed on my bike almost everyday and it finally caught up to me. I got a ticket from this stupid pig.

I guess going 100+ without a helmet is againist the law or something LOL.

I just cant help it though. Once you get on those things you want to soar like a bird its not even funny.
Stupid pig?

Yeah, it sure sounds like he's the dumbass in this situation..................
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:49 AM 06-24-2008
Idiot
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 07:51 AM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Wow. You'd have spent the night in jail where I'm from.
Huh? All I was doing was speeding. I wasnt smuggling narcotics or anything sheesh.

And for the record, I am a damn good rider and have been in several competitions in the past too. I also have a clear record of ZERO crashes and ZERO injuries.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:52 AM 06-24-2008
One little bump at the wrong time at speeds like that, and you're street pizza.
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:54 AM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
Huh? All I was doing was speeding. I wasnt smuggling narcotics or anything sheesh.

And for the record, I am a damn good rider and have been in several competitions in the past too. I also have a clear record of ZERO crashes and ZERO injuries.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Well fk, you must be like the Jesus Christ of pocket rocket riders.......

I know you're an excellent driver Rainman, but no one is invincible.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 154
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Up