Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
RockChalk 12:46 AM 11-21-2012
Bringing about 50+ people via bus from Lawrence this Sunday. Have almost everyone convinced to wear black. Will also be bringing brown grocery bags and will definitely carry Fire Piolo signs in to hold up/hand out.

Can't wait. Been going to games since I was 10 years old. I remember our last home playoff win against Pitt, although the blocked punt is really my only vivid memory of that game. This organization frustrates me to no end and I look forward to doing my part for SOC
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 12:55 AM 11-21-2012
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
Bringing about 50+ people via bus from Lawrence this Sunday. Have almost everyone convinced to wear black.
Legit. Rep.
[Reply]
Phobia 01:04 AM 11-21-2012
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
Bringing about 50+ people via bus from Lawrence this Sunday. Have almost everyone convinced to wear black. Will also be bringing brown grocery bags and will definitely carry Fire Piolo signs in to hold up/hand out.

Can't wait. Been going to games since I was 10 years old. I remember our last home playoff win against Pitt, although the blocked punt is really my only vivid memory of that game. This organization frustrates me to no end and I look forward to doing my part for SOC
Partied with some boys from Lawrence in the postgame last Sunday. They brewed their own beer and it was delicious. I was hanging out with dude who did the Save Our Chiefs songs and when they figured out who he was, the next song they cued up on the system was the first one of his. That made his head swell up big.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:08 AM 11-21-2012
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Good grief. The heads of Mitch's loyal Monday night crowd would explode if they thought he supported the blackout. I just think the Chiefs are handing out some really sweet black pullovers to staffers right now. Total coincidence.
yup :-)
[Reply]
007 01:11 AM 11-21-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
looool
Well, at least she didn't call anyone bad fans.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 01:12 AM 11-21-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
Maybe we are finally gaining the love of Momma Chief. I long for the day when she says to me, "YOU ARE NOW SEMI-EQUAL TO ME AS A FAN!!!"
[Reply]
Phobia 01:12 AM 11-21-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
She couldn't. Based on the pic I saw of their tailgate, they had about 10 of their crew clad in black.
[Reply]
007 01:15 AM 11-21-2012
She couldn't. Based on the pic I saw of their tailgate, they had about 10 of their crew clad in black.
:-)
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 01:21 AM 11-21-2012
Is that picture posted somewhere?
[Reply]
BossChief 01:23 AM 11-21-2012
hahahahaha

any way that pic could make its way into this thread?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:33 AM 11-21-2012
We actually photoshopped their entire tailgate in black but Phobia wanted it kept private for some strange reason.
[Reply]
Phobia 02:12 AM 11-21-2012
I guess I don't care if you use the shopped pic here. I just don't think it would be cool if you put it in one of your vids or on the SOC feed. Here's the orig.
Attached: rockinred.jpg (132.1 KB) 
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:08 AM 11-21-2012
:-)

[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:58 AM 11-21-2012
Yeah, Clay did way better than the original.
[Reply]
Agent V 12:10 PM 11-21-2012
I so much adore the idea of shoving Pioli's shit back into his mouth with the "Together Is Powerful" b.s., I started on this instead of writing my 20-page paper. Maybe a Facebook timeline photo or something. I don't know. And I know brackets do not denote omitted words (only added words), but whatevs. I think it looks cool.

[Reply]
Page 442 of 603
« First < 342392432438439440441442 443444445446452492542 > Last »
Up