Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Dayze 04:16 PM 11-09-2012
Originally Posted by The God Hypothesis:
Just heard on NFL Radio on Sirius that Marty Schottenheimer is in Arrowhead offices to discuss becoming Asst GM for the Chiefs. Marty and Egoli would kill each other in a matter of days if this were to be true.
I'm calling major BS.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 04:22 PM 11-09-2012
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I'm calling major BS.
On me or the report? It was just talked about an hour ago for five minutes. They qualified the convo by saying something to the effect of, "although no one cares about the Chiefs". They said they would check their sources and report more tomorrow.

Just sharing the conversation took place...
[Reply]
Dayze 04:33 PM 11-09-2012
:-)
On me or the report? It was just talked about an hour ago for five minutes. They qualified the convo by saying something to the effect of, "although no one cares about the Chiefs". They said they would check their sources and report more tomorrow.

Just sharing the conversation took place...
no, the Report.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 04:38 PM 11-09-2012
Jeff Rosen ‏@jeff_rosen88

Confirmed Clark Hunt was at Arrowhead today watching practice. Not unusual he'd fly up. Working to confirm Marty S's presence. #chiefs
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:40 PM 11-09-2012
RISE

[Reply]
007 05:05 PM 11-09-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Not smoking... distracted at work.

We are flying a banner on 11/16 (friday) before Bengals. Apologies.

The other guy will not be flying any other banners... at least not in the near future.
Just flipping ya shit. I knew what you meant. :-)
[Reply]
bevischief 05:11 PM 11-09-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
Just flipping ya shit. I knew what you meant. :-)
Same here.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:24 PM 11-09-2012
Does Marty usually meet up with Clark or is this another consultant role?
[Reply]
BossChief 05:34 PM 11-09-2012
Just heard on NFL Radio on Sirius that Marty Schottenheimer is in Arrowhead offices to discuss becoming Asst GM for the Chiefs. Marty and Egoli would kill each other in a matter of days if this were to be true.
Is it possible that Pioli has ALREADY been fired?

I talked about it the other day how it is completely against his way to cut a player he just heavily invested in and shortly after someone posted a picture of Pioli on a commercial airliner with a pissed off look on his face...now, rumors that Marty is in town talking about an "assistant" GM spot?

I wonder if he is interviewing for the GM spot outright because its an open spot, currently.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 05:39 PM 11-09-2012
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Is it possible that Pioli has ALREADY been fired?

I talked about it the other day how it is completely against his way to cut a player he just heavily invested in and shortly after someone posted a picture of Pioli on a commercial airliner with a pissed off look on his face...now, rumors that Marty is in town talking about an "assistant" GM spot?

I wonder if he is interviewing for the GM spot outright because its an open spot, currently.
You must've missed the whole thread where I said I thought Pioli was out as of Tuesday.
[Reply]
bevischief 05:43 PM 11-09-2012
Fire Pioli/Cassel Save our Chiefs.com
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 05:54 PM 11-09-2012

So where's Marty? He just told our reporter that he's coming off a golf course right now. Not at Arrowhead meeting with #Chiefs.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:58 PM 11-09-2012
So what happens to the Blackout if Pioli is out and Marty is hired before the 18th?
[Reply]
BossChief 06:08 PM 11-09-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
You must've missed the whole thread where I said I thought Pioli was out as of Tuesday.
You must have missed my post in that thread where I threw up the link of me calling that over 2 weeks ago. :-)

Me on 10-23-2012:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...1&postcount=28

Look at how our next 3 games play out.

10-28 we play at home against the Raiders
11-1 (4 days later) we play in San Diego
11-12 we play the Steelers in Pittsburgh on monday Night football.

Pioli should be fired by tuesday morning...if Clark Hunt has any balls, PIOLI WILL GET FIRED AFTER THE NEXT 3 GAMES.

THATS MY THUNDER!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA
[Reply]
BossChief 06:10 PM 11-09-2012
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan:

So where's Marty? He just told our reporter that he's coming off a golf course right now. Not at Arrowhead meeting with #Chiefs.
He is playing golf with Clark, duh.
[Reply]
Page 392 of 603
« First < 292342382388389390391392 393394395396402442492 > Last »
Up