ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones-another playoff game with 0 sacks
scho63 09:57 PM 01-21-2023
I'm trying to make sense how our supposed best OL player still has not had one fucking sack in all his playoff games.

Is it that everyone blocks him and no one else is making plays?

Is he overrated and doesn't deliver in the big games?

Does he get so hyped up that he burns out?

What the fuck?

He didn't block a pass, make a sack, and had 1 single tackle. I repeat, one single tackle.

What the hell am I missing? :-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:36 AM 01-22-2023

I’ve been as critical as anyone. But what an insane stat, with a chance to add to it. https://t.co/gYjJqAvnKh

— VP of pizza consumption (@Jtfawver) January 22, 2023

This happens because Chris Jones is on the same line. Jones is a sure thing HOF'er and some dipshits think hes not a gamer. Teams win.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:40 AM 01-22-2023
I mean, why can't the guy push off two 300 pound dudes on the reg?

Slacker.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:42 AM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I mean, why can't the guy push off two 300 pound dudes on the reg?

Slacker.
And when he's singled at DE? Excuse please, I've forgotten this one.
[Reply]
TEX 10:49 AM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 10:51 AM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
:-)

Ya, trying him on outside from time to time isn't a big deal.

He's a BIG dude, not a speed rusher. As others have stated, he's more suited for interior line play.
[Reply]
threebag 10:52 AM 01-22-2023
Yeah, CJ95 cost me a big payout on a parlay. Lost out on a $800 bet slip.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 01-22-2023, 10:56 AM
This message has been deleted by King_Chief_Fan.
Prison Bitch 10:57 AM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:

This happens because Chris Jones is on the same line. Jones is a sure thing HOF'er and some dipshits think hes not a gamer. Teams win.

He tied White for 4th. Mginest has 16
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 10:59 AM 01-22-2023
It is uncanny how in the playoffs he gets pressure but just whiffs on the tackles. He had at least 2 of those yesterday; 1 on the qb and another on the rb.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:17 PM 01-22-2023
This moaning about Jones on social media today is reminding me of October Baseball fans who bring up how their starting pitchers don’t have enough career postseason “wins”. Even had sports geniuses arguing that Justin ****ing Verlander was a choker in the playoffs because he didn’t have “enough wins” all the way through 2017.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:20 PM 01-22-2023
Clark is big shot Bob Horry in the playoffs
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:23 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
I'm trying to make sense how our supposed best OL player still has not had one fucking sack in all his playoff games.

Is it that everyone blocks him and no one else is making plays?

Is he overrated and doesn't deliver in the big games?

Does he get so hyped up that he burns out?

What the fuck?

He didn't block a pass, make a sack, and had 1 single tackle. I repeat, one single tackle.

What the hell am I missing? :-)
You’re apparently missing everything about the game of football, you fat, sunbaked hooker fucker.

CJ played a great game yesterday.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:23 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Clark is big shot Bob Horry in the playoffs
Rewatching the game now Clark's first sack was because Jones pressured Lawrence up in the pocket into Clark.

But Jones sucks I guess.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:27 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Rewatching the game now Clark's first sack was because Jones pressured Lawrence up in the pocket into Clark.

But Jones sucks I guess.
Only Jones’ sack matter. If he doesn’t put up insane numbers he sucks……or something like that. Making those around him better? Irrelevant. Only his numbers matter.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:29 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by tk13:
There were definitely points where they were focusing completely on trying to maul Jones. Gonna need other guys to step up to try and take some of the focus away from him, and even then they might still put all their energy into stopping Jones.
Yep. He is THE guy on our defense that teams have to take away. You could argue that's why Playoff Frank Clark shows up.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:33 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Its a contract year and he's having a career year, so I have no reason to believe he was sandbagging yesterday

What seems clear is that Pederson and co decided to make neutralizing him their highest offensive priority... Jonesy affects the game simply by being constantly doubled
Minor correction. It's not a contract year for Jones. He has one year left on his deal. The only reason anyone talks about a new deal for him is because his cap hit is close to $30 million.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up