ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Carolina really traded it all for this
RunKC 10:00 PM 05-21-2023
I can’t believe how tiny this guy is. At least Russell Wilson had a thick body frame. Bryce is short and lanky.

this just can’t work. I’m sorry pic.twitter.com/8RAezziWv0

— justice for kevin love (@LakeEffectBro) May 20, 2023

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:22 PM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It's fine because Drew Brees!

Drew Brees might be the most accurate QB the NFL has ever seen. That's why he can play as a midget.

Yes, midgets can still be productive and good, but they're not going to be franchise top 5 guys.
Didn't you know that every 5'11'' righty that throws 91 is Greg Maddux?
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:57 PM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Chiefs fans routinely packed Arrowhead with Tyreek Hill jerseys.

They’d have found a way to be fine with Deshaun Watson.
Those whores WANTED to massage his asshole!
[Reply]
tredadda 07:43 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Who F'd up worse? Cleveland or Denver?
Easily Cleveland. They are far more married to Watson for the long haul than Denver is with Tater.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:45 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Chiefs fans routinely packed Arrowhead with Tyreek Hill jerseys.

They’d have found a way to be fine with Deshaun Watson.
You're comparing Hill to Watson?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:05 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
You're comparing Hill to Watson?
Consider it in real time.

For the first 2-3 years of his career, Hill had some pretty ominous possibilities in his background and they were worse than "hey, wanna give me a happy ending? Because this D won't suck itself..."

Yeah, they're pretty comparable scenarios. Now ultimately Hill ended up vindicated, but Chiefs fans were largely indifferent as to the possibility when Hill was making a name for himself here.

This team has been so starved for quality QB play that in a world where we never had Mahomes, the fans would've held their noses and found a way to root for Watson. And frankly, most Cleveland fans are doing precisely the same thing.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:40 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

For the first 2-3 years of his career, Hill had some pretty ominous possibilities in his background and they were worse than "hey, wanna give me a happy ending? Because this D won't suck itself..."

Yeah, they're pretty comparable scenarios. Now ultimately Hill ended up vindicated, but Chiefs fans were largely indifferent as to the possibility when Hill was making a name for himself here.

This team has been so starved for quality QB play that in a world where we never had Mahomes, the fans would've held their noses and found a way to root for Watson. And frankly, most Cleveland fans are doing precisely the same thing.
Except he was straight ass last year. That’s all the better. :-)
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:47 PM 06-08-2023
Saw video of Carolina's OTAs and Bryce really looks like a little make a wish kid out there. Lots of the coaches were taller than him.
[Reply]
teedubya 06:34 PM 06-09-2023
Question, maybe Bryce Young can wear some of those Robert DeNiro shoes?
[Reply]
kcbubb 02:55 PM 06-10-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
WTF?

Mahomes isn't built like a WNBA point guard with a weak arm. There is zero similarity between the two.
Physically, you’re absolutely right. But his ability with the big play, scrambling, finding the open man while scrambling and his athleticism to make off platform throws reminds me of a low end mahomes. He will definitely have disadvantages from the pocket but his big play potential while scrambling is there. Here’s a reminder.

https://youtu.be/26MhpG2WyXU
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:13 PM 06-10-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Every fan base acts the same in these situations.

You have the small minority who actually bail. Most just plug their noses and stomach it.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:54 PM 06-12-2023
How dare anyone disrespect this generational talent:

[Reply]
Otter 06:09 PM 06-18-2023
I'm trying to figure out how this dude is going to see over his NFL OL.

Nothings computing.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:15 AM 06-19-2023
Fuck it. I’m rooting for the guy.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:21 PM 06-19-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Fuck it. I’m rooting for the guy.
I don't think anybody here is actively rooting against him.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:05 PM 06-19-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I don't think anybody here is actively rooting against him.
I'd imagine most are indifferent with a general lean toward being excited to laugh if it does work out.

I'll be actively rooting for him to succeed any time it doesn't hurt the Chiefs' interests just to shake things up. If Young ends up being a star, I'm wondering how small NFL QBs can go.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up