ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Plenty Of Choke Awards To Go Around In Bengals Loss
petegz28 06:40 PM 12-04-2022
The Defense: They have to be the front runner. Can't sack one of the most sacked QBs in the game. Can't tackle. Can't cover. Can't do shit. Outside of a bright spot or two where the Bengals did more to stop themselves and a 4th down stop, they have to be tops for the award.

Travis Kelce: Hard to be down on him but his fumble was very costly as it left us chasing the Bengals the rest of the game. There is a point you have to just go down but again, hard to be down on him.

Patrick Mahomes: 3rd and 3, down by 3 late in the 4th quarter, McKinnon flares out in the flat with no one within 10 yards of him. The Bengals were literally giving us a 1st down and Mahomes never even looks that way. Instead he kept trying to look for a big play and ended up taking a sack. That leads us to our next contestant....

Butker: I get it, it's a 56 yard FG for the tie but it is for the tie and you push it wide. Come on down, you're a contestant

Andy Reid: WTF do you kick a 56 hard FG knowing it's high risk and your defense can't stop shit? I get it Pat was limping so call a TO and then if he can't go then kick the FG. That's on top of getting away from what was a great running game at key times, particularly in the red zone early when we had to settle for 3. Three times in a row we have lost to the Bengals by 3 points and largely because we didn't stick with the run more. Granted we did better today.

Steve Spags: Just WTF? What ****ing kind of defense was this guy calling? All day Burrows had all day. All day we let guys run wide open. All day we played off. We never contest receptions, we tackle like shit, guys run anywhere and everywhere they want and the QB has time to read the paper and eat a Snicker's before he has to throw.

It took a team effort to lose this one and the team pulled together to make sure everyone had a part in us losing.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:29 AM 12-05-2022
So you're saying we won't sniff...
[Reply]
crispystl 06:28 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The best option was to go for it on 4th down, try to get a TD on that drive, go up by 4, and force Cincy to beat you with a TD.

This and there’s a good chance they rush it in a attempt to get in the end zone NO matter WHAT…and leave time us time. Also Mahomes was gimpy though so who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
crispystl 06:34 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Exactly the case. Until someone on the DL can win one on ones, KC is not beating Cin. It's that simple.

Oh we can still beat them, but they’re gonna be a bitch until we get a Dline that can win without blitzing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:36 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Three ****ing Games that we haven't been able to get any pressure on one of the most sacked QBs in the league.

**** you Spagnuolo. Walk your pussy ass back to Kansas City you bitch.
There is no one on that line that can consistently get a push except Jones. The team desperately needs an edge rusher to go with him. That's the problem.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:42 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by IrsaysLiver:
Did JuJu show come back in after his concussion? Could've been a difference maker.

Also, we need another burner. MVS is okay but we need another deep threat.
Toney and Hardman are already here. Just injured.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:45 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
There is no one on that line that can consistently get a push except Jones. The team desperately needs an edge rusher to go with him. That's the problem.
We need a top shelf DE.

I'd bet Veach trades Jones for draft picks and uses them to move up in the draft to get a top DE.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:12 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
We need a top shelf DE.

I'd bet Veach trades Jones for draft picks and uses them to move up in the draft to get a top DE.
We have to get a Donald or Parsons or Bosa type. Jones is good though I was not for re-signing him. Clark is good at setting the edge and that's really about it. Dunlap has been the best on the DL this season.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:16 AM 12-05-2022
We need a top shelf DE.

:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:50 PM 12-05-2022
There was a bit of 'choking,' by the Chiefs, but yesterday CIN was just the better team. They outplayed us (for whatever reasons I won't go into here), they outcoached our coaches more times than ours returned the favor, they made fewer mistakes, and they have the better roster in one or two areas.

But this team still has room to grow, more potential to before realized before the season is over. And KC lost by just 3, so pretty sure we can still catch up come playoff time.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:51 PM 12-05-2022
We need a top shelf DE.

Put the pipe down. Veach isn't trading the 2nd best DT in the NFL for the last 4 years for some unknown quantity in the draft. That's just fevered nonsense.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up