Page 149 of 4822
« First < 4999139145146147148149 1501511521531591992496491149 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
TimBone 11:09 PM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
You claim this, yet you joined a football board and racked up over 1k posts :-)
...and posts epic rage posts about how the Broncos are cheaters and how he hates them and their fans. Vailpass is able to get him riled up on a regular, which shows he's emotionally invested. But he's got the nerve to call his Fandom an experiment.
[Reply]
TimBone 11:10 PM 10-05-2015
God damn this place attracts some weirdos. I guess that's part of the charm, though.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:18 PM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
...and posts epic rage posts about how the Broncos are cheaters and how he hates them and their fans. Vailpass is able to get him riled up on a regular, which shows he's emotionally invested. But he's got the nerve to call his Fandom an experiment.
I'm..by far..the best troll on this whole board. Amateurs...
[Reply]
TimBone 11:19 PM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm..by far..the best troll on this whole board. Amateurs...
Congrats, I guess.
[Reply]
BroncoDork 11:38 PM 10-05-2015
That Peterson 48 yarder TD run, what made that play was Sylvester Williams #92 got blown out in a half second by one man. He was there one second, next second the guard was under his pads lifting him off his feet and driving him into the next Bronco on the line. Whoever that Minny guard was he destroyed Williams and opened up a gaping hole.
[Reply]
TimBone 12:40 AM 10-06-2015
Originally Posted by BroncoDork:
That Peterson 48 yarder TD run, what made that play was Sylvester Williams #92 got blown out in a half second by one man. He was there one second, next second the guard was under his pads lifting him off his feet and driving him into the next Bronco on the line. Whoever that Minny guard was he destroyed Williams and opened up a gaping hole.
THAT RUN DOESNT FUCKING COUNT. STOP BRINGING IT UP.
[Reply]
ODESSABRONC 03:20 AM 10-06-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
No.
Well yeah they do.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:25 AM 10-06-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
These discussions are always fun... Denver did a great job containing AP on most of his runs. Denver moved guys around on the OL to try and fix things, hell they should do whatever they can to improve that mess.

12 games left and I think most around here out the magic number for winning the division around 11 this year, some said 10. Who knows what will happen, I recall how McDaniels let a 6-0 start result in nothing.

It's a long season.

More like 7
[Reply]
ODESSABRONC 03:26 AM 10-06-2015
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I agree you can't throw out AP's long run when calculating the average.
However, do you think Minnesota cut their number of runs by almost a third because they realized their run game wasn't working against the Denver D?
Unlike Virus Viking fans understand that Norv Turner abandoned the run because it wasn't working.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:27 AM 10-06-2015
Originally Posted by ODESSABRONC:
Unlike Virus Viking fans understand that Norv Turner abandoned the run because it wasn't working.

Why did we abandon the run against denver?

Charles had 6 ypc.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:51 AM 10-06-2015
"I want to see knowmo and Blackop in a 1-on-1 conversation"

That will never happen..I dont hang out with football fans and sports bars are like a trip to a neanderthal, sub-human cave....I just watch them with mild amusement...some people go to the zoo. *taps on glass* Chiefs are my sociological experiment of choice...it's truly fascinating how grown men get so worked up..that their manhood, identity and emotional well-being is compromised by a corporate illusion...that steals their cash. Repressed masses and failed dreams ...I guess.

Romans nailed the whole Colosseum concept...let the angry, repressed masses, that they were totally exploiting..have an outlet for that pent up rage... Brilliant. Some things never change..

Yeah..NoShow and I have very little in common.
Right...
[Reply]
ODESSABRONC 10:24 AM 10-06-2015
More like 7
McDaniels started off 6-0.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:25 AM 10-06-2015
"I want to see knowmo and Blackop in a 1-on-1 conversation"

That will never happen..I dont hang out with football fans and sports bars are like a trip to a neanderthal, sub-human cave....I just watch them with mild amusement...some people go to the zoo. *taps on glass* Chiefs are my sociological experiment of choice...it's truly fascinating how grown men get so worked up..that their manhood, identity and emotional well-being is compromised by a corporate illusion...that steals their cash. Repressed masses and failed dreams ...I guess.

Romans nailed the whole Colosseum concept...let the angry, repressed masses, that they were totally exploiting..have an outlet for that pent up rage... Brilliant. Some things never change..

Yeah..NoShow and I have very little in common.
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm schizophrenic,
And so am I

Shut the fuck up nutbag...
[Reply]
ODESSABRONC 10:25 AM 10-06-2015
Why did we abandon the run against denver?

Charles had 6 ypc.
What was the play that effectively ended the game for Chiefs?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:10 AM 10-06-2015
Originally Posted by ODESSABRONC:
What was the play that effectively ended the game for Chiefs?
1st and goal from the 2... Passing to protect a 7 point lead deep in our territory before the half... not taking a knee and running Jamaal to end the game...

Jesus what play didn't effectively end the game? The list is limitless....
[Reply]
Page 149 of 4822
« First < 4999139145146147148149 1501511521531591992496491149 > Last »
Up