ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Media Center>Sex and the City Revival: Everything We Know
Hammock Parties 01:10 PM 07-30-2021
What an awful idea. Kim was wise to steer clear. And Bushnell is a cunt.

https://people.com/tv/sex-and-the-ci...thing-to-know/

Originally Posted by :
HBO Max made Sex and the City fans' dreams come true when the service announced that a revival of the iconic series is on the way.

The show will be executive produced by original stars Sarah Jessica Parker (56), Kristin Davis (56) and Cynthia Nixon (55). The trio are all reprising their original roles as Carrie Bradshaw, Charlotte York Goldenblatt and Miranda Hobbes, respectively.

Chris Noth (66) will also be reprising his iconic role as Carrie's love interest, Mr. Big.

Aside from the three leading ladies and Noth, the only other confirmed cast member for the revival is Grey's Anatomy alum Sara Ramírez, who will play Che Diaz, a non-binary, queer stand up comedian that hosts a podcast on which Carrie is regularly featured.

The fourth actress in the series' main cast, Kim Cattrall, will not be returning as Samantha Jones.

Sex and the City author Candace Bushnell said after the new series was announced that the revival will be "fine" without Cattrall, who has publicly maintained that she would never return to the franchise.

"You know what, I think it's fine," Bushnell told Page Six just days after the revival's announcement. "Kim is a grown woman. She is 64 and she's made a decision that I'm sure she has 10 very good reasons for and I respect her for that."

[Reply]
Bowser 01:17 PM 07-30-2021
Kristin Davis went HAM with the Botox
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:22 PM 07-30-2021
A tv show about old people having sex. What could go wrong? Just think of the popularity.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:27 PM 07-30-2021
I thought Warpaint retired
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:45 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:

[Reply]
Jamie 02:25 PM 07-30-2021
They should have replaced Kim Cattrall with Betty White and made it a Golden Girls reboot.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:38 PM 07-30-2021
Rejected titles:

Menopause and the Metropolis

Vagisil and the Vacation

Hot Flashes and the Hamptons
[Reply]
sully1983 07:02 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
:-) nice one:-)
[Reply]
Frazod 08:02 PM 07-30-2021
The only reason to ever watch this show in the first place was to see Kim Cattrall naked. She's not in this one (apparently she hates Parker's guts) and besides, if she's 64, I probably wouldn't want to see her naked now anyway.

Hard pass!
[Reply]
vailpass 08:56 PM 07-30-2021
Yeah. No.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:29 PM 07-30-2021
I once accidentally watched part of an episode. I thought it was a commercial for perfume, or clothing, or feminine hygiene products. When I realized that it had been going on for a few minutes I changed the channel.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:07 AM 07-31-2021
I watched it back in the day because my wife liked it.

But, it was a show about hip, young women in NY getting laid. We got to see young hot naked women. Thats always a redeeming quality. I don't see how a bunch of mid-50's are supposed to pull that off. And if its a show to dramtize how bad or good their lifes turned out.... make another movie..... hard pass
[Reply]
Bowser 02:19 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Yeah. No.
QFT
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:38 AM 04-26-2023
oh go no

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:05 PM 04-26-2023
I read it as a reboot and thought 'sweet - they may cast some actresses I actually WANT to see get railed. Cmoooooon Sydney Sweeney!!!!"

{sigh}
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up