Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 11:57 PM 10-01-2012
Nipples FTW!

Originally Posted by AustinChief:
I would make a banner for this but my photoshop skills are limited to creating fake pics of people's heads on other bodies or putting chiefsplanet logos over a girl's exposed nipples

[Reply]
bench_cassel 11:57 PM 10-01-2012
i've been spreading word out west!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:57 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58:
Replace him? We lose the Chiefs and we'll never get another nfl team in kc

I agree with everyone, Pioli had his chance with this team and i'd give him about a C grade which is no where good enough. New GM,HC,QB.

OK. Im good with the banner now lol

This medicine I just smoked is strong

The fans here are obviously too passionate for the NFL not to grant us another franchise. Not really the way I prefer all of this to go down but, I'm tired of the status quo.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:58 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
The fans here are obviously too passionate for the NFL not to grant us another franchise. Not really the way I prefer all of this to go down but, I'm tired of the status quo.
oddly enough that's the 6th round QB Pioli is scouting from Hawaii
[Reply]
AustinChief 11:59 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Rules fail.

:-)
...and discretion fail... I just realized I am posting this in the thread that is being tweeted nationally at the moment. DOH! Don't be surprised if a few posts suddenly disappear from this thread soon..
[Reply]
pr_capone 11:59 PM 10-01-2012
...and discretion fail... I just realized I am posting this in the thread that is being tweeted nationally at the moment. DOH! Don't be surprised if a few posts suddenly disappear from this thread soon..
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:06 AM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Dayze:
oddly enough that's the 6th round QB Pioli is scouting from Hawaii

LOL!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:07 AM 10-02-2012

:-) This place is awesome.
[Reply]
dtebbe 12:20 AM 10-02-2012
I just hope someone gets a good HQ pic of it flying above arrowhead.. :-)

DT
[Reply]
bench_cassel 12:20 AM 10-02-2012
Is the banner getting flown after the game as well? That would be a powerful message in another blow out loss.
[Reply]
pr_capone 12:24 AM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by bench_cassel:
Is the banner getting flown after the game as well? That would be a powerful message in another blow out loss.
As of right now, we can only afford the pregame. I prefer pregame though as that is when the largest numbers of Chiefs fans will be there. Half of the already half-empty stadium will be out the door by the end of the 3rd quarter and they have to wait for an hour after the game ends before they are able to fly there again.
[Reply]
bench_cassel 12:27 AM 10-02-2012
good point
[Reply]
COchief 12:35 AM 10-02-2012
Sent $20.01 via paypal just to show I care more than Frazod :-)

/please keep my info confidential

I haven't read the entire thread, but I am assuming we are notifying Babb/Whitlock/Mellinger to drum up some press via email/twitter?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:42 AM 10-02-2012

[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:43 AM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

My body is ready
[Reply]
Page 43 of 603
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143543 > Last »
Up