ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 256 of 1817
« First < 156206246252253254255256 2572582592602663063567561256 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:33 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
That was the sales pitch from the Moderna guy when his company had never produced one successful product.

Pfizer was just recently hawking statins to lower our cholesterol, now these jokers are going to make us immortal?!

Regardless, if these vaccines work then they will reduce covid death by 98 percent just by giving it to the vulnerable. Pushing these experimental jabs on people with an already close to zero chance of dying is unethical.

If not a company like Pfizer, then who did you think was going to invent a vaccine this quickly? Fucking Chick-Fil-A?
[Reply]
Spott 07:35 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
What stores can you go into in the Bay Area that don't require a mask? None. I'll go shop at a store that doesn't require a mask. Oh, there aren't any store that don't require a mask. Guess you're stuck shopping online unless you wear a mask.

If someone walked into Safeway with no shoes would an employee really say anything? How about shirtless on a hot day? Not a chance. But, have no mask and it's OMG.

In a sense people are being forced to wear masks per the government.
I guess one positive about this whole mess is that Raider fans are being forced to suffer more than everyone else. :-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:39 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If not a company like Pfizer, then who did you think was going to invent a vaccine this quickly? ****ing Chick-Fil-A?
Pfizer just is doing the production/rollout from what I understand.


It was created in a few hours by these people.

But perhaps most remarkably, BioNTech co-founder Ugur Sahin designed the vaccine in just a few hours in mid-January, according to The Journal, a podcast from Gimlet and The Wall Street Journal.

A BioNTech spokesperson confirmed to Business Insider that Sahin ó who founded the company with his wife, ÷zlem TŁreci ó made a "rough design over one weekend."

Moderna's vaccine also took just two days to design, as Business Insider previously reported. The reason both candidates could be designed so quickly comes down to the technology they rely on: messenger RNA, or mRNA.

The FDA had never approved an mRNA-based vaccine or treatment before.


https://www.businessinsider.com/pfiz...eekend-2020-12
[Reply]
Eureka 07:39 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
I guess one positive about this whole mess is that Raider fans are being forced to suffer more than everyone else. :-)
Lol. Good one. Raider fans also suffering from high ticket prices.

Can't even go to a live professional sporting event in CA unless you have the vaccine card. Good thing the Raiders are now in LV.
[Reply]
Spott 07:51 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Lol. Good one. Raider fans also suffering from high ticket prices.

Can't even go to a live professional sporting event in CA unless you have the vaccine card. Good thing the Raiders are now in LV.
Ticket prices were pretty crazy last fall. KC played twice in Florida last year and with limited seats it was crazy expensive, especially the regular season game In Tampa.

I got the vaccine, but more because I travel a lot for work and for vacations. The card they give you seems like something that could be reproduced at any Office Depot store pretty easily if someone wanted to go that route.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:52 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Pfizer just is doing the production/rollout from what I understand.


It was created in a few hours by these people.

But perhaps most remarkably, BioNTech co-founder Ugur Sahin designed the vaccine in just a few hours in mid-January, according to The Journal, a podcast from Gimlet and The Wall Street Journal.

A BioNTech spokesperson confirmed to Business Insider that Sahin ó who founded the company with his wife, ÷zlem TŁreci ó made a "rough design over one weekend."

Moderna's vaccine also took just two days to design, as Business Insider previously reported. The reason both candidates could be designed so quickly comes down to the technology they rely on: messenger RNA, or mRNA.

The FDA had never approved an mRNA-based vaccine or treatment before.


https://www.businessinsider.com/pfiz...eekend-2020-12
That's terrific. Ascribing a specific name to a marvel like this vaccine only supports its credibility, doesn't it? Because now we can point to specific people instead of just the shadowy enterprise of "boner pill company that got funded out the ass"
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 07:57 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
:-) :-) :-)

Man, I can't be the only person watching this knuckle-dragging simpleton attempting to reason
Look at the dumbshitís non-answer tap-out. :-)
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 08:00 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The vaccine works and it's safe. Everything else surrounding it is irrelevant.
Tell that to the fully vaccinated maskers.

Masking after getting fully vaccinated is questioning the efficacy of the vaccine.
[Reply]
Spott 08:06 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Tell that to the fully vaccinated maskers.

Masking after getting fully vaccinated is questioning the efficacy of the vaccine.
I donít know whatís worse, the people that are fully vaccinated that are still wearing masks for the hell of it, or the people that are vigilantly afraid of the virus but wonít get the vaccine.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 08:09 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
I donít know whatís worse, the people that are fully vaccinated that are still wearing masks for the hell of it, or the people that are vigilantly afraid of the virus but wonít get the vaccine.
Iíd say itís the people who are afraid of the virus, afraid of the vaccine and want the taxpayers to fund their unemployment benefits so they can hide in their basement forever.

Joe Bidenís America.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:21 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Tell that to the fully vaccinated maskers.

Masking after getting fully vaccinated is questioning the efficacy of the vaccine.
Or it's questioning liability.

I'm fully vaccinated and I'm ready to dump these masks in the trash.

Unfortunately, the mask mandate is in effect in California until June 15th and many retailers, including Ralphs/Kroger, will continue to require masks until the end of the year, at least.

I think it's stupid but these businesses have a right to operate as they so choose.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:50 PM 05-20-2021
Reach for these has plateaued and blacks and Hispanics are less likely to take it.
They’re Reluctant to Get Vaccinated. Will a Knock on the Door Help?

As demand shrinks, the city is turning to door-to-door outreach to overcome vaccine skepticism. “Nobody I know took the shot,” one man said....


Jarrell Hughes, the program director at a community center in the Soundview section of the Bronx, said mistrust of the government ran deep. Credit...

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/20/n...-outreach.html

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:52 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Or it's questioning liability.

I'm fully vaccinated and I'm ready to dump these masks in the trash.

Unfortunately, the mask mandate is in effect in California until June 15th and many retailers, including Ralphs/Kroger, will continue to require masks until the end of the year, at least.

I think it's stupid but these businesses have a right to operate as they so choose.
Our mask mandates are completely gone and I haven't seen anyone wear a mask in a while.

It's strange, as folks on here assured us that we'd have mask mandates forever.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:53 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
Ticket prices were pretty crazy last fall. KC played twice in Florida last year and with limited seats it was crazy expensive, especially the regular season game In Tampa.

I got the vaccine, but more because I travel a lot for work and for vacations. The card they give you seems like something that could be reproduced at any Office Depot store pretty easily if someone wanted to go that route.
Yeah saw comments on RFK Jr's site with people talking how easy it is to get a fake one, and where to download etc.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:14 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Look at the dumbshit’s non-answer tap-out. :-)
If I believe whether rightly or wrongly that there's still COVID out there and say, "Anybody who sets foot in my business needs to wear a mask," then I'm still not forcing anybody to do jack shit. Because you don't have to shop at my business. I'm not dragging you kicking and screaming into my shop, stapling a mask to your face, and yelling, "Check out our sweet 20% off sale!"

You CHOSE to not shop at my place. I didn't force you out. I just made a decision that I thought was right for my business. It's no different than if I did something else you didn't like such as jacking up the prices on stuff, not providing clean restrooms, shitty customer service, etc.

Those are the terms. It's my property. I can set the rules how I want to. You don't like them? You can either grumble through them or you can go somewhere else. If enough people choose to go somewhere else, I either have to change my ways or I'll have to close down.

It's called the free fucking market, asshole.
[Reply]
Page 256 of 1817
« First < 156206246252253254255256 2572582592602663063567561256 > Last »
Up