ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 206 of 1817
« First < 106156196202203204205206 2072082092102162563067061206 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 10:41 AM 05-09-2021
Respondents were asked “How would you describe your personal situation regarding COVID-19 vaccines?”

A significant 18 percent responded “I will not get vaccinated” — the cohort that was then asked if their minds could be changed — which leaves at least 82 percent in play. Of those people, 42 percent said “I have received all the injections required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19,” 14 percent said “I have started the vaccination process, but need another shot,” and an additional 14 percent who said “I’m not sure about getting vaccinated.”
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:50 AM 05-09-2021
Dr. Anthony Fauci predicted Sunday that mask-wearing could eventually become “seasonal” as protection against ailments like the flu that can also be spread through the air.

He said Americans over the course of the pandemic have gotten used to wearing face coverings, which “diminishes respiratory diseases.”

“We’ve had practically a non-existent flu season this year merely because people were doing the kinds of public health things that were directed predominantly against COVID-19,” Fauci, the country’s top infectious disease expert, said on NBC News’ “Meet the Press.”

“So it is conceivable that as we go on, a year or two or more from now, that during certain seasonal periods when you have respiratory-borne viruses like the flu, people might actually elect to wear masks to diminish the likelihood that you’ll spread these respiratory-borne diseases,” Fauci continued.

He also predicted that we won’t see another surge in COVID-19 cases this fall if the majority of Americans get the vaccine.

Dr. Anthony Fauci claims there has been “practically a non-existent flu season” from people wearing masks.
Dr. Anthony Fauci claims there has been “practically a non-existent flu season” from people wearing masks.

“The fact that we have vaccines right now … is really a game changer,” Fauci said on NBC.

“I mean, if we get, which we will, to the goals that the president has established — namely if we get 70 percent of the people vaccinated by the Fourth of July, namely one single dose and even more thereafter — you may see blips, but if we handle them well, it is unlikely that you’ll see the kind of surge that we saw in the late fall and the early winter,” he said.

Dr. Anthony Fauci says if “70 percent of the people” receive the COVID-19 vaccine by July 4, there won’t be a surge of COVID-19 cases “in the late fall and the early winter."
Dr. Anthony Fauci says if “70 percent of the people” receive the COVID-19 vaccine by July 4, there won’t be a surge of COVID-19 cases “in the late fall and the early winter.”

Experts have been warning that the country is in danger of not reaching herd immunity because of the decline in people getting inoculated.

“That’s the reason … why we plead with people to get vaccinated because the larger proportion of the population that’s vaccinated, the less likelihood that in a season like the coming fall or winter you’re going to see a significant surge,” Fauci said.

“That’s the wild card that we have now that we didn’t have last fall or the last winter.”

Dr. Anthony Fauci is pleading for more people to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
Pool/Getty Images
NBC News’ Chuck Todd asked about the drop off in people being vaccinated and how the Biden administration can convince the remainder to get a shot.

“I think it’s twofold, Chuck. One, you’ve got to get trusted messengers out there, getting people to understand why it’s important to get vaccinated for themselves, their family, and the community,” Fauci said.

Dr. Anthony Fauci claims wearing masks can “diminish the likelihood that you’ll spread these respiratory-borne diseases.”
AFP via Getty Images
“And different types of people, different phases in life have different trusted messages. It could be sports figures. It could be entertainment figures. It could be clergy or it could be your family doctor,” he added.

“The next thing is make it as easy as possible for people to get vaccinated, which we’re doing now with the 40,000 pharmacies where you don’t have to go online, you don’t have to call up. You can walk right in and get vaccinated,” Fauci said.

Just 2 to 3 weeks to slow the spread.

It's just a mask.

Sorry, your business isn't essential.

Child education can wait.

We just need to wait for the vaccines to be made.

Now it's forever medical police state.
[Reply]
Donger 10:54 AM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
:-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:57 AM 05-09-2021
Dr. Anthony Fauci predicted Sunday that mask-wearing could eventually become “seasonal” as protection against ailments like the flu that can also be spread through the air.
:-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:45 AM 05-09-2021

pic.twitter.com/TJcaAqCqj3

— Notorious Air Coin Respector (@AirCoinRespctor) May 9, 2021

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:31 PM 05-09-2021

He said Americans over the course of the pandemic have gotten used to wearing face coverings, which “diminishes respiratory diseases.”

“We’ve had practically a non-existent flu season this year merely because people were doing the kinds of public health things that were directed predominantly against COVID-19,” Fauci, the country’s top infectious disease expert, said on NBC News’ “Meet the Press.”

“So it is conceivable that as we go on, a year or two or more from now, that during certain seasonal periods when you have respiratory-borne viruses like the flu, people might actually elect to wear masks to diminish the likelihood that you’ll spread these respiratory-borne diseases,” Fauci continued.

He also predicted that we won’t see another surge in COVID-19 cases this fall if the majority of Americans get the vaccine.

“The fact that we have vaccines right now … is really a game changer,” Fauci said on NBC.

“I mean, if we get, which we will, to the goals that the president has established — namely if we get 70 percent of the people vaccinated by the Fourth of July, namely one single dose and even more thereafter — you may see blips, but if we handle them well, it is unlikely that you’ll see the kind of surge that we saw in the late fall and the early winter,” he said.

Dr. Anthony Fauci says if “70 percent of the people” receive the COVID-19 vaccine by July 4, there won’t be a surge of COVID-19 cases “in the late fall and the early winter."
Dr. Anthony Fauci says if “70 percent of the people” receive the COVID-19 vaccine by July 4, there won’t be a surge of COVID-19 cases “in the late fall and the early winter.”

Experts have been warning that the country is in danger of not reaching herd immunity because of the decline in people getting inoculated.

“That’s the reason … why we plead with people to get vaccinated because the larger proportion of the population that’s vaccinated, the less likelihood that in a season like the coming fall or winter you’re going to see a significant surge,” Fauci said.

“That’s the wild card that we have now that we didn’t have last fall or the last winter.”

Dr. Anthony Fauci is pleading for more people to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
Pool/Getty Images
NBC News’ Chuck Todd asked about the drop off in people being vaccinated and how the Biden administration can convince the remainder to get a shot.

“I think it’s twofold, Chuck. One, you’ve got to get trusted messengers out there, getting people to understand why it’s important to get vaccinated for themselves, their family, and the community,” Fauci said.

Dr. Anthony Fauci claims wearing masks can “diminish the likelihood that you’ll spread these respiratory-borne diseases.”
AFP via Getty Images
“And different types of people, different phases in life have different trusted messages. It could be sports figures. It could be entertainment figures. It could be clergy or it could be your family doctor,” he added.

“The next thing is make it as easy as possible for people to get vaccinated, which we’re doing now with the 40,000 pharmacies where you don’t have to go online, you don’t have to call up. You can walk right in and get vaccinated,” Fauci said.

Just 2 to 3 weeks to slow the spread.

It's just a mask.

Sorry, your business isn't essential.

Child education can wait.

We just need to wait for the vaccines to be made.

Whatever this fraud says to do I do the opposite and it works out perfectly
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:40 PM 05-09-2021
Cover up yo face before you get the sniffles! Comply or Die! New ad campaign.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:52 PM 05-09-2021
5- and 7-year-old brothers participate in Pfizer vaccine trial at Duke

DURHAM, N.C. — The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is expected to approve the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine for youths ages 12 to 15 as early as next week.

For younger children, the timeline is further behind – but a clinical trial at the Duke University Health System is currently studying its use on ages 5 to 11.

WRAL News spoke with two young boys who are excited to be part of that trial.
https://www.wral.com/coronavirus/5-a...mpression=true

How exciting. When I was young my parents had me try out for a play. This is much more exciting . They get to be in a real life science experiment!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:55 PM 05-09-2021
Good Grief, how did we get to being like Germany circa the 1930s?

Totally unecessary for those ages and the FDA is just as corrupt for allowing that and in such truncated time. These people do NOT care about any of us. They just want to shorten the trial to rush it into mandated status where they can issue passports and work with corporations to discriminate to take away more liberties.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 02:58 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Good Grief, how did we get to being like Germany circa the 1930s?

Totally unecessary for those ages and the FDA is just as corrupt for allowing that and in such truncated time. These people do NOT care about any of us.
in the mind of BEP there's no difference between gassing millions of people to exterminate them and testing vaccines for the purpose of saving lives.

that should show you the depth of the insanity/ lack of awareness / ignorance of history
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:08 PM 05-09-2021
Crikey, Pawn can't even make a comparable analogy to what I said, because he thinks I meant gassing people to death, when I was referring to Nazi medical experiments which led to the Nuremberg Codes which are being violated today with these vaccines.

So I will put him down for being for child abuse instead. :-)

Or perhaps this will help.

German anti-maskers co-opt Nazi resister Sophie Scholl

Sophie Scholl, the German resistance figure executed by the Nazis who was born 100 years ago on Sunday, has become an emblem of courage and a national hero for many.

But the legacy of the young woman sentenced to a brutal death for distributing anti-Nazi pamphlets has recently been co-opted by Germany's anti-lockdown movement, to the dismay of historians and the Jewish community.

At a demonstration in April, one woman had a placard featuring a picture of Sophie Scholl draped on string around her shoulders.

"The real damage is done by those millions who want to 'survive.' The honest men who just want to be left in peace," it read -- words famously pronounced by the resistance campaigner.

"The real damage is done by those millions who want to 'survive.' The honest men who just want to be left in peace," it read -- words famously pronounced by the resistance campaigner.

Even one of her nephews, Julian Aicher, has prominently spoken at corona skeptic demonstrations, including on a stage decorated with white roses -- evoking the name of Scholl's resistance group.

https://www.france24.com/en/live-new...-sophie-scholl
Get with the right sentiment brawnblower.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:39 PM 05-09-2021
Anything new on the BCG vaccine? I tried googling it and I'm getting very little.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 05:24 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Anything new on the BCG vaccine? I tried googling it and I'm getting very little.

thats because its been given to about 3 billion people world wide with no significant problems. i know you have a baby dick, but you don't need to take this unless youre a baby.

if you want to study the effects of this, it shouldnt be too hard since about half of the people on earth have had it.

The reason you dont 'get' anything is because youre an idiot.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:58 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
I found a bunch of links including this—https://www.cdc.gov/tb/publications/...ention/bcg.htm

Looks older though. I read TB vaccines haven't been effective.

What I have found out as something new, is that per FDA standards the vaccines have to have at least 2 years of clinical trials before being licensed. So if news reports about them approving the Pfizer vaccine in 9 months since it came out as a trial on the population, then they're either changing their own standards/regulations, ignoring them, Marketing/PR by Pfizer to get more takers or it's fake news.

So regulations may be getting changed by the bureaucracy.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:07 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
in the mind of BEP there's no difference between gassing millions of people to exterminate them and testing vaccines for the purpose of saving lives.

that should show you the depth of the insanity/ lack of awareness / ignorance of history
testing experimental vaccines for the purpose of saving lives under the guise of a National Emergency where less than 1% die from the "invisible enemy" and the average death from this "pandemic" is over 80 years of age?
[Reply]
Page 206 of 1817
« First < 106156196202203204205206 2072082092102162563067061206 > Last »
Up