ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 166 of 1817
« First < 66116156162163164165166 1671681691701762162666661166 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:15 AM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Our demented pervert of a president, who is also blackmailed by China and the Ukraine, is pushing lies when he says our hospitals were strained in the early days of the pandemic. Most of them were empty, except for a few hot-spots like Bellvue in NYC.

Fake news!
[Reply]
F150 07:21 AM 04-26-2021
Exclusive-India's federal government won't import vaccines, leaving it to states -sources

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/news/exclu...083125605.html

In many ways India remains a third world country
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:18 AM 04-26-2021
In addition to a third shot, a booster will be needed every year. Just like a Flu vaccine.

Dr. Ozlem Tureci, co-founder and CMO of BioNTech, the company that developed a COVID vaccine with Pfizer told CNBC that she expects people will need a third shot of its two-dose; ...expects people will need to be vaccinated against the coronavirus every single year, similar to the seasonal flu. She states that “scientists expect vaccine induced immunity to decrease over time.” ...[<--this because she claims that is the case with those previously infected.]

However her latter claim has been a debated topic among other experts in the field.

For just one example a new study showed those who recovered from the coronavirus developed “robust” levels of B cells and T cells (necessary for fighting off the virus) and “these cells may persist in the body for a very, very long time.” This is just one of many examples.

There's been so much censorship including in media, when science is a place for open discussion, debate, and the presentation of information in an equal manner.

“Science is being suppressed for political and financial gain” and that it has “unleashed state corruption on a grand scale”, according to Dr. Kamran Abbasi, among many others.(source)...

More details here plus other studies and claims:
https://www.collective-evolution.com...ne-every-year/

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:20 AM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by F150:
Exclusive-India's federal government won't import vaccines, leaving it to states -sources

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/news/exclu...083125605.html

In many ways India remains a third world country
So you support centralization of power which is what the left supports too.

De-centralization is always safer but not to fascist, socialists, commies and feudalists.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:35 AM 04-26-2021
An amazing amount of mental gymnastics, all caused by baseless fear of a shot.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:20 AM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
An amazing amount of mental gymnastics, all caused by baseless fear of a shot.
First things first, I took the shot... Next, are you from the same side of the aisle that thinks a people who end up dead from a particular gun should result in everybody having them taken away?

I'm sure your answer won't actually explain your party's "baseless" fear of semi-automatic rifles, you'll deflect ("whataboutisms" and such), you'll mention that people have died (just like with the jab), you counter with how you think people have survived because of the jab, just like people have survived because you don't know who's packing what in their homes, but you know one party's/person's fears are the other party's/person's joke.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:26 AM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
First things first, I took the shot... Next, are you from the same side of the aisle that thinks a people who end up dead from a particular gun should result in everybody having them taken away?
No, and very few people are in favor of universal gun confiscation. Not that such a thing would be possible.

Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I'm sure your answer won't actually explain your party's "baseless" fear of semi-automatic rifles, you'll deflect ("whataboutisms" and such), you'll mention that people have died (just like with the jab), you counter with how you think people have survived because of the jab, just like people have survived because you don't know who's packing what in their homes, but you know one party's/person's fears are the other party's/person's joke.
I'm not a Democrat, so you'll need to ask them about their fear of guns. Back to the vaccines, yes it's a joke that so many people are afraid of the vaccines. Not a funny joke, but a joke nonetheless.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:31 AM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
No, and very few people are in favor of universal gun confiscation. Not that such a thing would be possible.



I'm not a Democrat, so you'll need to ask them about their fear of guns. Back to the vaccines, yes it's a joke that so many people are afraid of the vaccines. Not a funny joke, but a joke nonetheless.
Meh, we live in a very divided nation. Remember the words of your hero Maxine, "RESIST!!!!" Well, that goes both ways.

But to be fair, those who aren't taking it, the same people who seem more vocal about what they aren't going to do over the people taking it (but claim the opposite), were saying the same thing before Dementia Joe was elected.

It's their choice, and we'll keep hearing about it until the China Virus isn't a topic. And that's fine, you and I choose to read it. We have options.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:41 AM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Our demented pervert of a president, who is also blackmailed by China and the Ukraine, is pushing lies when he says our hospitals were strained in the early days of the pandemic. Most of them were empty, except for a few hot-spots like Bellvue in NYC.

Fake news!
And you claim to have taken photos that would prove this, so where are they?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:07 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Our demented pervert of a president, who is also blackmailed by China and the Ukraine, is pushing lies when he says our hospitals were strained in the early days of the pandemic. Most of them were empty, except for a few hot-spots like Bellvue in NYC.

Fake news!
This is complete bullshit, you nutty bitch. My sister worked in a Covid ward of the largest local hospital during the early days of the pandemic. They ran out of beds and had to send patients to other hospitals and this was in Wichita, KS where cases never really got as bad as in other areas.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:25 PM 04-26-2021

Millions Are Skipping Their Second Doses of COVID Vaccines

Probably because the first injection was such fun?

More than five million people, or nearly 8 percent of those who got a first shot of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, have missed their second doses, according to the most recent data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

That is more than double the rate among people who got inoculated in the first several weeks of the nationwide vaccine campaign...

Zvi Ish-Shalom, a religious studies professor from Boulder, Colo., had planned to get fully vaccinated. Then, an hour after his first shot of the Moderna vaccine, he developed a headache that hasn’t gone away more than a month later.

https://anti-empire.com/millions-are...ovid-vaccines/

Source: The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/25/b...ond-doses.html

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:33 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

Millions Are Skipping Their Second Doses of COVID Vaccines

Probably because the first injection was such fun?

More than five million people, or nearly 8 percent of those who got a first shot of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, have missed their second doses, according to the most recent data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

That is more than double the rate among people who got inoculated in the first several weeks of the nationwide vaccine campaign...

Zvi Ish-Shalom, a religious studies professor from Boulder, Colo., had planned to get fully vaccinated. Then, an hour after his first shot of the Moderna vaccine, he developed a headache that hasnít gone away more than a month later.

https://anti-empire.com/millions-are...ovid-vaccines/

Source: The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/25/b...ond-doses.html


"The reasons vary for why people are missing their second shots. In interviews, some said they feared the side effects, which can include flulike symptoms. Others said they felt that they were sufficiently protected with a single shot.

Those attitudes were expected, but another hurdle has been surprisingly prevalent. A number of vaccine providers have canceled second-dose appointments because they ran out of supply or didnít have the right brand in stock."
[Reply]
eDave 12:37 PM 04-26-2021
Today.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:40 PM 04-26-2021
Feels great being vaccinated knowing I can go anywhere and dont have to worry about the virus
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:42 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Feels great being vaccinated knowing I can go anywhere and dont have to worry about the virus
Well that's not 100% true, but I get it, you should now be able to pretty-much live your life like you won't catch it.
[Reply]
Page 166 of 1817
« First < 66116156162163164165166 1671681691701762162666661166 > Last »
Up