ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 155 of 1817
« First < 55105145151152153154155 1561571581591652052556551155 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 04:49 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I managed to sneeze a few times from my bout with COVID, tell me how dangerous it is and how I dodged a bullet.

its cute how some people don't realize their experience can be different from others based on any number of variables or just the random chaotic nature of the universe.
[Reply]
Donger 04:51 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
its cute how some people don't realize their experience can be different from others based on any number of variables or just the random chaotic nature of the universe.
They don't care about other people.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 04:53 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
If they cure cancer, i'll worry about it then. Not for this thing, as a healthy person.

that's your right. I am not out to tell people they have to do anything. I'm a big believer in personal freedom and responsibility.
But claiming that the vaccine is not effective is ridiculous, and misinformation that needs to be corrected. Healthy people under
50ish probably dont *need* to take it unless they are worried about infecting others like their parents or loved ones. If you're not
worried about getting it yourself or infecting anyone else that is vulnerable then kadoos to you! Don't take it. Thats what makes
this country great. If someone is vulnerable and wants to come into contact with Ninerfan11 it is ON THEM to get vaccinated.
If a business or employer wants to not hire or do business with ninerfan11 , because of not being vaccinated...that should be
their right as well. If you only want to do business with non-vaxx'd people..that should be your right. etc. Let everyone do as
they wish and not violate other's rights to live how they want.
[Reply]
tmax63 04:54 PM 04-19-2021
I just got my 2nd Moderna shot today. I have not grown a third ear or a tail or antlers yet. Will it prevent absolutely all chances of me contracting C-19, hell no but it should help. As much as I dislike "playing the game" I will do so simply because private companies are virtue signaling so bad that it's hard to get anything done without a mask or proof of vaccine and will continue to be that way for the foreseeable future.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:55 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
They don't care about other people.
:-) Donger the caregiver

Mao Ze-DONG strikes again!
[Reply]
Donger 04:58 PM 04-19-2021
:-) Donger the caregiver

Mao Ze-DONG strikes again!
I can't help that it's all "I,I,I,I" with you people.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:16 PM 04-19-2021
I can't help that it's all "I,I,I,I" with you people.
You sound like a TDS would be patient.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:21 PM 04-19-2021

Norway stops AZ adenovirus vector vax, puts J&J adenovirus vector vax on hold: "in Norway, the risk of dying after vaccination with the AstraZeneca vaccine would be higher than the risk of dying from the disease, particularly for younger people,"https://t.co/CdhaHXEAD7

— Andrew Bostom, MD, MS (@andrewbostom) April 19, 2021

Higher risk associated with AstraZeneca vaccine than from COVID-19 disease in Norway
Having come a long way in vaccinating the oldest citizens, Norway has reduced the risk of death for many of those most at risk. Since most of the elderly have either been vaccinated, or soon will be, this means that continued use of the vaccine would mainly be among the under-65 years age group if we were to use this vaccine in Norway.

Calculations have been performed based on Norwegian data where the risk of dying from COVID-19 disease among the different age groups is compared with the risk of dying from the severe, but rare, condition with severe blood clots observed after AstraZeneca vaccination.

"Since there are few people who die from COVID-19 in Norway, the risk of dying after vaccination with the AstraZeneca vaccine would be higher than the risk of dying from the disease, particularly for younger people," says Bukholm.

https://www.fhi.no/en/news/2021/astr...ramme-in-norw/
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:29 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

Higher risk associated with AstraZeneca vaccine than from COVID-19 disease in Norway
Having come a long way in vaccinating the oldest citizens, Norway has reduced the risk of death for many of those most at risk. Since most of the elderly have either been vaccinated, or soon will be, this means that continued use of the vaccine would mainly be among the under-65 years age group if we were to use this vaccine in Norway.

Calculations have been performed based on Norwegian data where the risk of dying from COVID-19 disease among the different age groups is compared with the risk of dying from the severe, but rare, condition with severe blood clots observed after AstraZeneca vaccination.

"Since there are few people who die from COVID-19 in Norway, the risk of dying after vaccination with the AstraZeneca vaccine would be higher than the risk of dying from the disease, particularly for younger people," says Bukholm.

https://www.fhi.no/en/news/2021/astr...ramme-in-norw/
Donger cares and something about I I I I
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:32 PM 04-19-2021
Donger cares and something about I I I I
I just turned him off. If I want to hear from someone who thought the Iraq War was going to bring democracy to the Middle East or ask what China wants the US to do I can always unblock him.
[Reply]
Donger 05:42 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I just turned him off. If I want to hear from someone who thought the Iraq War was going to bring democracy to the Middle East
That was actually one of the primary reasons why I opposed invading Iraq in 2003.
[Reply]
|Zach| 05:49 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
If they cure cancer, i'll worry about it then. Not for this thing, as a healthy person.
I am not really sure why people are trying to convince you to get the vaccine. Maybe they have not read your posts. If you were not around nothing of value would be lost.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:58 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
I am not really sure why people are trying to convince you to get the vaccine. Maybe they have not read your posts. If you were not around nothing of value would be lost.
You sound like a Christian explaining why you want a non-believer to go to hell.

The New Cult Of Covid.

The most annoying parts of the religion repackaged for a secular audience.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:12 PM 04-19-2021
That was actually one of the primary reasons why I opposed invading Iraq in 2003.
You were for it before you were against it?
[Reply]
Eureka 06:19 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...proval-n757526

Do you know that roughly 1/3rd of Drugs approved by the FDA are found to cause problems years later? That problems surface on average about four years after approval?

I am not an Anti Vaxer and having had weekly Allergy Shots as a child and serving in the Military I figure I have been stuck more than most. I blindly took everything that was prescribed.

Now as I have gotten older and watched about a million ads from, Whoever and Whoever Attorneys at Law, fishing for clients who have taken this or that drug or been exposed to this or that chemical. I have become highly skeptical of taking anything.

I am very healthy. I don't get colds or the flu. I am not prescribed any medications, I don't get flu shots. I have no intention of taking this new vaccine. It is a choice I made after weighing which has the most potential for problems. IMHO those problems are probably minuscule on either side. I am not afraid of getting Covid. If I get it I feel certain my immune system will handle it. I am not afraid of the shot I just don't see the need to stick something in my body that is really just a big experiment at this point.
This about sums up how I feel about getting the shot. Seems like I'll be hibernating another year here in Cali.
[Reply]
Page 155 of 1817
« First < 55105145151152153154155 1561571581591652052556551155 > Last »
Up