ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1156 of 1817
« First < 15665610561106114611521153115411551156 11571158115911601166120612561656 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 07:37 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Want to guess how many of those cases are vaccinated?
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 07:55 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Want to guess how many of those cases are vaccinated?
I don't know.....but I would guess 76% of those cases are vaccinated. I base my guess off this report which says 76% of all Covid deaths in September in Vermont occurred in the vaccinated population.

Originally Posted by :
Just eight of the 33 Vermonters who died of Covid-19 in September were unvaccinated, the Vermont Department of Heath said Wednesday.
https://vermontdailychronicle.com/20...ughs/#comments
[Reply]
Donger 07:59 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
I don't know.....but I would guess 76% of those cases are vaccinated. I base my guess off this report which says 76% of all Covid deaths in September in Vermont occurred in the vaccinated population.

Right:

https://www.mynbc5.com/article/boost...-york/37810136

According to the Department of Health, just over 1,200 fully vaccinated Vermonters have contracted the virus after being fully vaccinated, also known as a "breakthrough" case of COVID-19 as of Sept. 9. That represents roughly 6% of known cases since the beginning of the year.

Still, known breakthrough cases represent approximately 0.3% of fully vaccinated people in the state, according to Department of Health data.

[Reply]
Fish 08:00 PM 10-01-2021

Followed by

Originally Posted by :
“If I may, it’s important to consider this data in the specific context of the populations and overall vaccination rates.

“For example, there were a total of 33 deaths (as of 9/24) among fully vaccinated people since January. This is a fraction of a percent of the vaccinated population – now nearly 450,000 people age 12 and older. This is an indicator that vaccines are working to protect the vast majority of Vermonters from the worst outcomes.

“Age is an important predictor of disease severity, and we have been seeing that the Delta variant is taking a tragic and disproportionate toll on our older population.

“In addition to being more likely to have severe illness and consequences like hospitalizations and deaths, older Vermonters were among the very first to be vaccinated, and therefore, have had more time to potentially become a vaccine breakthrough case, with these more severe outcomes.”

[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 08:28 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Right:

https://www.mynbc5.com/article/boost...-york/37810136

According to the Department of Health, just over 1,200 fully vaccinated Vermonters have contracted the virus after being fully vaccinated, also known as a "breakthrough" case of COVID-19 as of Sept. 9. That represents roughly 6% of known cases since the beginning of the year.

Still, known breakthrough cases represent approximately 0.3% of fully vaccinated people in the state, according to Department of Health data.
Look at this PDF, specifically the 37 slide/page title Cases COVID-19 Among Fully Vaccinated Vermont Residents Since January 2021

https://www.healthvermont.gov/sites/...-8-27-2021.pdf

Covid cases among the vaccinated are taking off like a hockey stick.
[Reply]
Fish 09:17 PM 10-01-2021
Look at this PDF, specifically the 37 slide/page title Cases COVID-19 Among Fully Vaccinated Vermont Residents Since January 2021

https://www.healthvermont.gov/sites/...-8-27-2021.pdf

Covid cases among the vaccinated are taking off like a hockey stick.
The important slides are the ones right before that. Just to put the numbers in perspective...

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:25 PM 10-01-2021
So, whats the drill on the Merck product announcement? Should people avoid it? Will Joe force people to swallow the new stuff?
[Reply]
Pawnmower 09:27 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
So how much time would a person need to lose due to Covid, to convince you that them dying of Covid matters? A month? A year? 5 years?
there is zero chance any of these idiotic cowards will ever answer this question. zero.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 09:45 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
The important slides are the ones right before that. Just to put the numbers in perspective...
The proper perspective is Covid cases since Jun 3rd....not January. Donger asked if anyone could guess the percent of cases from the vaccinated population in that recent spike. The recent spike depicted in that one graphic used to ask how Fauci could have gotten it so wrong.

The slides you highlight are no help in answering that question. The slide I highlighted doesn't answer it either but it does suggest that cases of Covid-19 among the vaccinated population are exploding in Vermont.

The truth is this:
Fauci got it wrong(or lied again...who knows from a man that can't be trusted).
The disease is now spreading faster in our current post vaccine world than it did in the pre-vaccine world.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 09:51 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
So how much time would a person need to lose due to Covid, to convince you that them dying of Covid matters? A month? A year? 5 years?
You could extend the lives of males in country if you castrated them. Of course that would be silly because living as a castrated man would suck. It also sucks for a human being to live like a animal husband by the government....forced vaccines, forced to where a muzzle/mask, told you must stay home, etc.

If living like a freakin head of cattle so you can get an extra five years of life is appealing to you....have at it. I'll take my chances and live like a human being.
[Reply]
Fish 09:59 PM 10-01-2021
The proper perspective is Covid cases since Jun 3rd....not January. Donger asked if anyone could guess the percent of cases from the vaccinated population in that recent spike. The recent spike depicted in that one graphic used to ask how Fauci could have gotten it so wrong.

The slides you highlight are no help in answering that question. The slide I highlighted doesn't answer it either but it does suggest that cases of Covid-19 among the vaccinated population are exploding in Vermont.

The truth is this:
Fauci got it wrong(or lied again...who knows from a man that can't be trusted).
The disease is now spreading faster in our current post vaccine world than it did in the pre-vaccine world.
You specifically mentioned the starting point of January 2021 in your response. The "Taking off like a hockey stick" is only a few hundred people out of 436,711. And those are just cases. Only 30 hospitalizations and 10 deaths among the vaccinated. That's with a high number of elderly among the vaccinated. The higher the vaccination rate, the higher the number of breakthrough cases. That's expected. The important thing is that out of the very high number of vaccinated, the hospitalizations and deaths are a fraction of a percent.

But sure, Fauci Fauci Fauci....

This is what's important.

[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 10:36 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
So, whats the drill on the Merck product announcement? Should people avoid it? Will Joe force people to swallow the new stuff?
The hilariously tragic reality is that despite three vaccines that the Medical Deep State claim to work great and now this antiviral medication… they will still do everything to hold onto their power and avoid a complete return to 2019-normal.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:41 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The hilariously tragic reality is that despite three vaccines that the Medical Deep State claim to work great and now this antiviral medication… they will still do everything to hold onto their power and avoid a complete return to 2019-normal.
So we should fight this?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:41 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Start buying climate change so they don't have to hit us with covid. Similar to why a serial killer would use a hammer first so you don't feel the knife.

Standard of care
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:46 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:

Yeah, I'm interested to see the comments on these.
[Reply]
Page 1156 of 1817
« First < 15665610561106114611521153115411551156 11571158115911601166120612561656 > Last »
Up