ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
In Memoriam>RIP Milkman
BossChief 11:42 PM 09-10-2020
Just got this message through PM from his account...super sad. Me n milkman had been chatting about football for 20+ years and I had the highest of opinions of him.

RIP Brother. Have a beer with Sac and Flopnuts and say hi for us.

Hello BossChief and fellow Chief fans
I guess you could say my name is MsRedeyes
But my name is Jeannie, I fell in love with just one look with MyJohnny in 1988. We had 32 fantastic years together enjoying our world by being with each other unfortunately year 33 was our last.
Sharing our lives had been almost always just the way we wanted, always so happy especially when we got to watch our Chiefs. I lost John Feb 22 when he lost his fight with Lung then Brain Stage 4 Cancer. I took care of him until the end. We were both so sure he would beat this and he was doing great until the doctors decided to speed up the winning he was having by changing his therapy to the strongest they had. At this point he had lost 40 lbs was down to 110 and weaker than he should of ever been when choosing such an aggressive choice of trying to kill a killer with another killer, my guy was gone in 2 weeks. I tuned into the game tonight and it has been wonderful to see them but it is so not the same without my Johnny. You guys were very important to him and I know he'll be at all the games. Looks like Clyde-? is going to be fun to watch! so we'll see you there or here.
Thanks for being here to share his happiest times with his Chiefs. He liked saying he was an "insert bad word" but he really was a Super Man and great super Fan. I hope I can stop in to say hi and get to feel the love again for this great team, and I know redeyes will be here.too. Jeannie redeyes
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:03 PM 09-12-2020
This one is hitting me kinda hard.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:56 PM 09-12-2020
Milkman in the next life.

[Reply]
O.city 07:22 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Same here
[Reply]
2112 07:46 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Milkman in the next life.

For years he had the Yosemite Sam avatar. That’s how I pictured him. Not too far off
[Reply]
gblowfish 07:47 AM 09-13-2020
Nice job mods.
[Reply]
luv 07:48 AM 09-13-2020
Still get tears reading through comments. As much as I liked the others that have passed recently, this one has just really hit me the hardest.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 08:26 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by chefsos:
Oh, man. I still remember the dad/son schtick he and Flopnuts had going, and now they're both gone.

May we all remain dumbasses forever, and proudly so.

RIP, and condolences to his family and friends.

I just came in here to post about this. Because, as I saw this thread in my head it didn’t really connect. I went straight to “who bumped mike’s thread”. But this morning I noticed it was stickied and then realized my mistake.

They got me again, one last time.

RIP Milkman. I think we met once over 12 years ago. But I’m not sure. I know we talked a lot in the 10pm thread. One of the few shiny parts in this place. The world is dimmed by his loss.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...6&postcount=12
[Reply]
Munson 10:38 AM 09-13-2020
I always enjoyed it when he called someone a dumbass.

RIP Milkman.
[Reply]
Otter 11:59 AM 09-13-2020
Wow, I've been sporadic with me CP content lately and missed this one.

RIP MM!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:44 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by 2112:
For years he had the Yosemite Sam avatar. That’s how I pictured him. Not too far off
The joke is that it's the same actor he had in his avatar for years.

Just a little more "elevated."
[Reply]
alanm 04:32 PM 09-13-2020
Damn another icon gone. I'm gonna miss your dumbass Milk. RIP.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 06:00 PM 09-13-2020
Milk, my condolences to your family. These few times I have visited lately, it seems we’ve lost another. I do hope you were able to enjoy the playoff run and victory.

The last post I read from you that stuck with me, came after Pat’s season opener in Pittsburgh when he threw 6TD’s. I’ve searched for the post I read in which you stated you felt the chiefs would win “multiple Super Bowls” with PMII at the helm. I searched but couldn’t find it. It was, as usual, correct.

Travel quickly to the next stop, friend.

You were quick witted and I laughed heartily as you would school cubs in your days of “Leading The Marty Bashing”.

Feel no guilt in laughter, he’d know how much you care.
Feel no sorrow in a smile that he is not here to share.
You cannot grieve forever; he would not want you to.
He’d hope that you could carry on the way you always do.
So, talk about the good times and the way you showed you cared,
The days you spent together, all the happiness you shared.
Let memories surround you, a word someone may say
Will suddenly recapture a time, an hour, a day,
That brings him back as clearly as though he were still here,
And fills you with the feeling that he is always near.
For if you keep those moments, you will never be apart
And he will live forever locked safely within your heart.

W
[Reply]
BossChief 06:25 PM 09-13-2020
Same. He had always been my favorite poster and we shared a ton of time sharing opinions back and forth. I’m going to miss having those conversations as well as the real life conversations with him a lot. He was a good friend.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:48 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
The last post I read from you that stuck with me, came after Pat’s season opener in Pittsburgh when he threw 6TD’s. I’ve searched for the post I read in which you stated you felt the chiefs would win “multiple Super Bowls” with PMII at the helm. I searched but couldn’t find it. It was, as usual, correct.
https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthre...2#post13739052
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 08:29 PM 09-13-2020
So sad. I don’t post much anymore but me and Milkman used to chat it up on this board going back 20 years almost. Such a good dude. God be with him and his family
[Reply]
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
Up