ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 516 of 2683
« First < 16416466506512513514515516 51751851952052656661610161516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
In58men 05:50 AM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
That video was stupid as ****, but I ain't gonna lie, David Carr is a good looking guy. No homo, but sheesh, he probably pulls the hottest puss in town for being a #1 overall failure.
For sure, I'd fuck him.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:27 AM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
DJ and Tamba and possibly colquitt will free up around 10-12 mil plus we have 10 mi right now which will rollover. Possibly 20 mil and that's with Smith as QB. You don't have to pay Peters 14 mil every year. You back end their contracts. Dorsey was good about doing that.
Dorsey also got fired for piss poor cap management at least part of the reasons.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:31 AM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Get to work, Pat. We need your first endorsement to be on point.

That voice is as tuh ghay as Richard Simmons.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:21 AM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
That video was stupid as ****, but I ain't gonna lie, David Carr is a good looking guy. No homo, but sheesh, he probably pulls the hottest puss in town for being a #1 overall failure.
I have to admit I've thought the same thing. He is a handsome mugger sucker and makes me think I was made with genetic garbage like Danny Devito in Twins.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:43 AM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
That voice is as tuh ghay as Richard Simmons.
His weird eyes and big head make him look like a serial killer. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:47 AM 09-22-2017
I am thinking we will see Mahomes in the 4th quarter this week doing mop-up duty. Chiefs will have a huge lead, and no reason to keep Alex in there.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:57 AM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by thegame214:
Patrick....the prince that was promised....with Kareem/Tyreek/Kelce is there gonna be a better QB-RB-WR-TE in the league in the next few years? Stay thirsty my friends
It could be lethal for awhile... unlikely that all four always stay healthy, though.

That foursome, combined with our OL being young and locked up, along with our defensive stars is why I see KC as a Super Bowl contender for the foreseeable future.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:27 PM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
It could be lethal for awhile... unlikely that all four always stay healthy, though.

That foursome, combined with our OL being young and locked up, along with our defensive stars is why I see KC as a Super Bowl contender for the foreseeable future.
This! I want to see them add two quality CB's in the offseason.

I think that is all the team is missing.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:34 PM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
This! I want to see them add two quality CB's in the offseason.

I think that is all the team is missing.
The Chiefs are just so damn loaded... and not like every other team where they have quite a few good players. KC has quite a few elite players.

Just think about all of the money that Veach has to try to make work in the coming years because of how good the players are. Peters, Jones, and Hill all night command mega deals. Houston is already on one. Berry is on one. Kelce. A few of the OL.

This is why having Mahomes on that rookie deal is going to be crucial for us. It will allow us to keep those players and even add a key contributor or two if necessary for a few years.

I will be severely disappointed if this team doesn't win a championship in the next 4-5 years. They have everything going for them.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:44 PM 09-22-2017
I am loving this season. Outside of losing Berry, it's like the most enjoyable thing I can imagine for this franchise. Alex balling out. Scoring points. Kicking ass. National games. Night games. Houston is back. Kareem Hunt. Tyreek Hill.

And underneath it all is this magical little jewel that is the approaching Patrick Mahomes era. Glorious.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:49 PM 09-22-2017

[Reply]
RunKC 12:50 PM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The Chiefs are just so damn loaded... and not like every other team where they have quite a few good players. KC has quite a few elite players.

Just think about all of the money that Veach has to try to make work in the coming years because of how good the players are. Peters, Jones, and Hill all night command mega deals. Houston is already on one. Berry is on one. Kelce. A few of the OL.

This is why having Mahomes on that rookie deal is going to be crucial for us. It will allow us to keep those players and even add a key contributor or two if necessary for a few years.

I will be severely disappointed if this team doesn't win a championship in the next 4-5 years. They have everything going for them.
An interesting thing to think about is if this team goes to the SB, it would be hectic. Everyone's price tag would rise at least 10% as with every SB team.

That makes it even more of a proponent to take action on Alex. I've already said that I won't give a shit if Alex is the starter through 2019 if we win the SB this year, but what would that take to even bring him back in 2018?

DJ, Bailey and Alex would have to take one hell of a pay if to make this happen no less Tamba being cut.

It could work, but the possibility of Mahomes freeing up even more money and the value of potentially gaining a high draft pick for Alex is extremely enticing.
[Reply]
Best22 12:50 PM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I am loving this season. Outside of losing Berry, it's like the most enjoyable thing I can imagine for this franchise. Alex balling out. Scoring points. Kicking ass. National games. Night games. Houston is back. Kareem Hunt. Tyreek Hill.

And underneath it all is this magical little jewel that is the approaching Patrick Mahomes era. Glorious.
Exactly.
[Reply]
thegame214 01:14 PM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I am thinking we will see Mahomes in the 4th quarter this week doing mop-up duty. Chiefs will have a huge lead, and no reason to keep Alex in there.
I would love this, but sadly these Chargers should be 2-0. It will be within a score or two so I don't we see him.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:48 AM 09-29-2017
Brandon Kiley @BKSportsTalk
Chris Mortenson on The LeBatard Show: "I think (the #Chiefs) feel like they have something extraordinary in Mahomes."
4:08 PM · Sep 28, 2017 from Creve Coeur, MO
[Reply]
Page 516 of 2683
« First < 16416466506512513514515516 51751851952052656661610161516 > Last »
Up