ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 57
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Media Center>Horror Movies
Sorter 05:50 PM 10-18-2012
Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:17 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by ohiobronco2:
Anyone seen Gerald's Game on Netflix yet? Looks pretty good.
While trying to spice up their marriage in their remote lake house, Jessie must fight to survive when her husband dies unexpectedly, leaving her handcuffed to their bed frame.
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 06:29 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
While trying to spice up their marriage in their remote lake house, Jessie must fight to survive when her husband dies unexpectedly, leaving her handcuffed to their bed frame.
I guess it's more of a psychological thriller than horror, but is was written by King and is getting great reviews.https://youtu.be/twbGU2CqqQU
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:46 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by ohiobronco2:
I guess it's more of a psychological thriller than horror, but is was written by King and is getting great reviews.https://youtu.be/twbGU2CqqQU
oh for sure 9.1 out of 10 is damned good - I've bookmarked it.
[Reply]
Swanman 02:44 PM 10-02-2017
I read the book years ago and it's damn good. Such an insanely simple premise but King was able to get around 400 entertaining pages out of it.
[Reply]
lcarus 07:52 AM 10-05-2017
I remember watching House & House 2 then years later I found House IV at a video store. It was pretty terrible. Always wondered what happened to House 3. Apparently it got turned into a different title.
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 03:50 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I remember watching House & House 2 then years later I found House IV at a video store. It was pretty terrible. Always wondered what happened to House 3. Apparently it got turned into a different title.
House 3 appears to be know as The Horror Show. Looks like a cheap Shocker rip off. Well it came out the same year, perhaps Shocker is the rip off.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:45 PM 10-06-2017
This weekend we got:

The Burning
Haunted High
The House on Sorority Road

I'll report back with anything worthy.

[Reply]
lcarus 02:50 PM 10-06-2017
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
This weekend we got:

The Burning
Haunted High
The House on Sorority Road

I'll report back with anything worthy.

I think The Burning has Jason Alexander in it lol
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:52 PM 10-06-2017
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I think The Burning has Jason Alexander in it lol
It does. I think it may be Harvey Weinstein's debut film as well. It's going in first.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:06 PM 10-06-2017
It does. I think it may be Harvey Weinstein's debut film as well. It's going in first.
I shall join you tonight w/ The Burning - she's queue'd up
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:08 PM 10-06-2017
I shall join you tonight w/ The Burning - she's queue'd up
YES! It seems fairly popular as both of the blu-ray versions were already checked out.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:24 PM 10-06-2017
YES! It seems fairly popular as both of the blu-ray versions were already checked out.
rated nicely
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:10 AM 10-07-2017
My thoughts on The Burning:

Their snyth was nearly perfect, enjoyed it throughout the movie
It was filmed really, really well
Those were some of the meatiest nipples I've seen
While I liked the story and the killer, I thought the kill scene could've been WAY better.

All in all, a good movie if not just for the music and how well it was filmed for a slasher flick. Plus, I was finally able to place the character used and soundbite used by one of my favorite bands 15 years ago.

[Reply]
Simply Red 09:55 AM 10-07-2017
My thoughts on The Burning:

Their snyth was nearly perfect, enjoyed it throughout the movie
It was filmed really, really well
Those were some of the meatiest nipples I've seen
While I liked the story and the killer, I thought the kill scene could've been WAY better.

All in all, a good movie if not just for the music and how well it was filmed for a slasher flick. Plus, I was finally able to place the character used and soundbite used by one of my favorite bands 15 years ago.

I had already seen it and yeah it's really good - I watched The Howling because it was on Cable TV - even though i watched about 3 mos ago.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:06 PM 10-09-2017

[Reply]
Page 18 of 57
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up