ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 77
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:35 PM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
If CPers had their way, 90% of our under 25 population would be under the jail for texting and driving, street racing, driving drunk and fiddling with the radio.
Yeah, there's a fair bit of ivory tower bullshit transpiring here.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:35 PM 04-12-2024
If CPers had their way, 90% of our under 25 population would be under the jail for texting and driving, street racing, driving drunk and fiddling with the radio.
I thought it was just for being under 25.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:36 PM 04-12-2024
What determines the punishment for selfishness? Disregard?
The consequences?
Is it the end result?
[Reply]
Mecca 01:39 PM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
The consequences?
Is it the end result?
Generally in our society it's the end result, people do idiotic things every single day and are only punished for the outcome.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:40 PM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Generally in our society it's the end result, people do idiotic things every single day and are only punished for the outcome.
Well, I'd say if he can't be trusted to operate a vehicle take his vehicles away. Perhaps for many years.

I wouldn't take his life though...
[Reply]
LoneWolf 01:40 PM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
The consequences?
Is it the end result?
Until Tom Cruise and the pre-crime department start arresting people for things before they happen, it is always going to be the end result.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:53 PM 04-12-2024
So one lady injured with facial lacerations and sight issues in one eye for life.

Rice is going to have to pay a significant amount of $ to her.

I am guessing 4 games for his suspension.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:00 PM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
So one lady injured with facial lacerations and sight issues in one eye for life.

And now your Reeruned ass is a forensic ophthalmologist?

:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 02:02 PM 04-12-2024
This thread feels like a Jerry Springer episode.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:05 PM 04-12-2024

Sight issues for life? Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit. She cut her eyelid.

I ripped a massive fart about an hour ago. I think I'm going to have ass cheek bruising for life.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:06 PM 04-12-2024
BrittRee Rice
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:08 PM 04-12-2024
One got pulled over and given a speeding ticket. The other causes a multi-car wreck with injuries and left the scene and a had to turn himself into the police for multiple charges.

There is no comparison between these two you ****ing reerun.
Here is a post from earlier. Very similar to Echols except in that case the injury to the other motorist was much more severe and Echols didn't leave the scene. He got 1 game suspension last offseason, since Rice left the scene, I'm guessing he gets more, probably 3.

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost...1&postcount=70
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:19 PM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
And now your Reeruned ass is a forensic ophthalmologist?

:-)
Pretty sure that's the pot calling the kettle black. Surprised you haven't blamed this on the vaccine yet.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:25 PM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
I want to preface these comments before the righteous burn 'em at the stake crowd tries and shames me... Here is the disclaimer, Rashee Rice made a dumb decision and was going way to fast for the conditions.

That being said, my brother has a 2020 Vette and lives in Montana. When I visited we took it for a spin. We went out to a wide open highway, which isn't hard to find in Montana. He pulled over and said you can drive. I got in the seat and he said, "before you take off you have to do one thing, don't look down to see your speed. I want you to tell me when you think you are doing 80." I took off got up to where it felt like I was doing 80 and he told me to look at the lower windshield for the speed where it's projected. I was going 139. It felt like 80. Those high end cars are so smooth. I think went back down to 80 and he told me to give it a little gas, it was up to 120 again almost instantaneous.

Again, not an excuse, but it doesn't take much for a high performance car to go over 110.
[Reply]
TribalElder 03:04 PM 04-12-2024
8 felony charges

new high score
[Reply]
Page 25 of 77
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Up