ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 104 of 120
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023 STL Cardinals Thread ***
BigRedChief 08:39 AM 03-29-2023
2023 thread. Walker makes the roster. I'll update the rosters and opening day lineup when its official

2023 Opening Day Lineup
Spoiler!

2022 Opening Day roster.
Spoiler!

For the new Cardinal fans that joined the Planet since last year, here are some of the historical threads going back to 2006.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:26 PM 12-01-2023
They couldn’t work out how to make Yadi a yes man huh?

————————————————————————————-
Yadier Molina is joining the #STLCards as a special advisor with scheduled visits during spring training and the regular season, he said on Grandes en los Deportes.

He opted not to become a full-time coach in 2024 due to family matters.

(h/t: Twitter/Enrique_Rojas1)
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:31 PM 12-01-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
They couldn’t work out how to make Yadi a yes man huh?

————————————————————————————-
Yadier Molina is joining the #STLCards as a special advisor with scheduled visits during spring training and the regular season, he said on Grandes en los Deportes.

He opted not to become a full-time coach in 2024 due to family matters.

(h/t: Twitter/Enrique_Rojas1)
So he'll show his face enough that dumb shit fans think he has some input but not enough to say shit about anything.
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:33 PM 12-01-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Some tard on Royals Twitter posted this trade. Figured you guys would get a good chuckle.
Walker for Garcia would be flat awful for the Cards.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:17 PM 12-01-2023
Signing him for his name alone would be worth it

The Cardinals are reportedly interested in Korean closer Woo-suk Go

Story with some background on Go and what he could bring to the #STLCards bullpen: https://t.co/fU3Uj0nU5f

— Josh Jacobs (@joshjacoMLB) December 1, 2023

[Reply]
raybec 4 02:33 PM 12-01-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Signing him for his name alone would be worth it
Mo will sign that guy just so when we yell "You Suck!!" He'll spin it to say we're cheering for the new closer.
[Reply]
bdj23 02:54 PM 12-01-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Mo will sign that guy just so when we yell "You Suck!!" He'll spin it to say we're cheering for the new closer.
I yelled "Mo Sucks" when he was on the field at the last game i went to. The BFIB looked at me like i did it naked.
[Reply]
raybec 4 03:00 PM 12-01-2023
Originally Posted by bdj23:
I yelled "Mo Sucks" when he was on the field at the last game i went to. The BFIB looked at me like i did it naked.
And that is why we don't have nice things. Calling out terrible leadership should be encouraged, not frowned upon.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:33 PM 12-01-2023
Originally Posted by bdj23:
Its very weird. Everyone in here has been on the fire Mo bandwagon for years. Yet, on game day, and on TV, it seems the BFIB that are attending games think he's doing a good job. I don't get the disconnect between them and us.
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
And that is why we don't have nice things. Calling out terrible leadership should be encouraged, not frowned upon.
THIS!
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:55 PM 12-01-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Its very weird. Everyone in here has been on the fire Mo bandwagon for years. Yet, on game day, and on TV, it seems the BFIB that are attending games think he's doing a good job. I don't get the disconnect between them and us.
THIS!
It's not much different than the True Fans who thought that 10-6 with a game manager was all you could ask for. We've seen this bullshit before and we know what it leads to.
[Reply]
Miles 11:59 AM 12-02-2023
Some Mo quotes when asked about adding another starter that I saw on MLBTradeRumors this morning that made me laugh in how predictable they were:

“We feel like we have a strong five right now,” Mozeliak told Gregg Palermo of Spectrum News. “We feel like we have three or four guys that could give us depth throughout the season as well, so it’s not like a front-line priority but you never say never because something may pop up and make sense.”
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:07 PM 12-02-2023
Originally Posted by Miles:
Some Mo quotes when asked about adding another starter that I saw on MLBTradeRumors this morning that made me laugh in how predictable they were:

“We feel like we have a strong five right now,” Mozeliak told Gregg Palermo of Spectrum News. “We feel like we have three or four guys that could give us depth throughout the season as well, so it’s not like a front-line priority but you never say never because something may pop up and make sense.”
Mo be like…. We got a #2/#3 and #4 pitcher. What more can any fan ask for?

Fans are like …… uhhhh we needed 4 new pitchers and another one ready to go when one of the starters breaks down.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 03:00 PM 12-02-2023
Any more word on Yamamoto? I saw where the RedSox gave up on Ohtani and are now interested in Yamamoto.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 11:51 AM 12-03-2023
A lot of chatter that Cardinals first baseman Bill White is a strong candidate to be elected to the National Baseball Hall of Fame today by the Contemporary Era Committee.

In 24 hours, the Hall of Fame’s Class of 2024 could begin to take shape. Tune into @MLBNetwork at 7:30 p.m. ET tomorrow to learn the results of this year’s Contemporary Baseball Era Committee vote.

Read more: https://t.co/dMUdWlfD0q pic.twitter.com/mkGEstFKQ3

— National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum ⚾ (@baseballhall) December 3, 2023

[Reply]
seclark 12:50 PM 12-03-2023
Leyland should have a cigarette in his hand in the photo.
sec
[Reply]
Ocotillo 12:06 PM 12-04-2023

Mozeliak: Cardinals Listening To Offers On Tyler O'Neill https://t.co/fzpEckQmWT pic.twitter.com/v4jA9L7miX

— MLB Trade Rumors (@mlbtraderumors) December 4, 2023

[Reply]
Page 104 of 120
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114 > Last »
Up