ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 54
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
carcosa 06:24 PM 01-05-2019
They just beat up on a dogshit Texans team despite only sacking Watson 3 times. Their defense couldn't get pressure against the worst OL in the NFL.

So, how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw??
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:36 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Rivaldo:
they didn't lose to NY, they almost did. And TY said it after their win yesterday, that they are playing well at the right time of the season

records schmecords.. who they played etc... doesnt mean much

Who they played absolutely means something as it inflates the numbers, especially those defensive numbers. The QBs they faced is a who is who of backups or average starting QBs at best. And even so guys like Manning and Carr still put up points.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:41 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Rivaldo:
they didn't lose to NY, they almost did. And TY said it after their win yesterday, that they are playing well at the right time of the season

records schmecords.. who they played etc... doesnt mean much
That's fine but if people are going to bring up winning 9 out of 10 then who they played in those 10 absolutely is relevant.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:45 PM 01-06-2019
Every Colts fan is cordially invited to eat 10,000 pounds of shit
[Reply]
Rivaldo 09:49 PM 01-06-2019
sure. it's all good.

lotta noise, lotta excitement. Chiefs are the better team, but TY said it. Those tweets of them walking across the field prior to the game, in street clothes, with TY in a mask. The team appears confident to me.

How many non-average QBs are there in the league?

What's scary, is the understanding the Colts can score with us.... or maybe just a tick below us.. that means stops, turnovers, errors etc are gonna be crucial(as they often are derr)

Colts' D is better, regardless. I doubt a Chiefs' fan wants to argue in favor of the Chiefs' D
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:52 PM 01-06-2019
You can absolutely make the argument that the Chiefs D at home is better than the Colts. Especially if we’re ignoring quality of opponents.

They’ve got more star power too, more big play guys. If Harris and Smith are cooking up the plan, they’ve got a chance to be good enough to beat anyone. Especially at home.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:54 PM 01-06-2019
Kelce going to feast on that Colts Cover 2 like...

[Reply]
CantBeStopped 09:55 PM 01-06-2019
Biggest reason we lost to jax was our star center being out. We average right around 70 more rushing yards when hes in
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:57 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by CantBeStopped:
Biggest reason we lost to jax was our star center being out. We average right around 70 more rushing yards when hes in
You really just tried to justify a shutout loss because of a center being out?

:-)
[Reply]
Mecca 09:57 PM 01-06-2019
Ok I'm going to be honest with you when this team plays and I hear phrases like "OMG this guard" "star center" I think....yea we had these guys once we always fucking lost.
[Reply]
Rivaldo 09:57 PM 01-06-2019
chiefs are a fg better on a neutral field according to Vegas. That's where we are.

The chiefs are a better team with the advantage of playing at home. They should win

Colts are some bad boys tho. Believe it
[Reply]
Rivaldo 09:58 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Ok I'm going to be honest with you when this team plays and I hear phrases like "OMG this guard" "star center" I think....yea we had these guys once we always ****ing lost.
those guys, Steve Bono and Marty

gtfo of here with that
[Reply]
CantBeStopped 09:58 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
You really just tried to justify a shutout loss because of a center being out?

:-)
Man you over everyone on this site is the one I cant wait to come back to after we win this game
[Reply]
Rivaldo 10:00 PM 01-06-2019
i guess trent and priest enjoyed an elite O-line.. that era of chiefs football doesn't support your contention tho
[Reply]
Mecca 10:01 PM 01-06-2019
This team once sported 2 HOF OL at the same time with really good players at the other 3 spots with other all pros and guess what...we lost.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:01 PM 01-06-2019
Seriously?

The Chiefs averaged 38 points a game when their starting center was out for five games this season.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 54
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up