ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 1990
« First < 19596566676869 70717273791191695691069 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:24 AM 03-05-2021
A lot of angst about something your president, Trump, pushed, and succeeded, to get done
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:38 AM 03-05-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Found out today that I could possibly have access to getting the vaccine. The school district that I indirectly work for has them and called my employer to tell us (the bus drivers) that they have them.

Of course I dont know if that actually means I could get one or not. Even if I did want one. Im only early 30s and healthy so I dont know if theyd let me, and if they did Id still feel like I was jumping the line for no good reason.
So why the rush to get the jab?
[Reply]
tyecopeland 12:05 PM 03-05-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
A lot of angst about something your president, Trump, pushed, and succeeded, to get done
You talking to me? I voted 3rd party in 16 and didnt vote in 20. And also, no angst here. I was merely trying to convey the situation. I dont want the vaccine. Just pointing out that from what Ive gathered they are allowing line jumpers by making this available to bus drivers. I was trying to say it seemed like thats a pretty unimportant demographic to be allowing to jump the line.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:17 PM 03-05-2021
Hmmm, I wonder why even Fauci admits the vaccines are just being tested and admits they don't even know that they work?

Has to be a reason he keeps saying we must still wear a mask or two and socially distance.

Now Johnson & Johnson is saying infants will be part of their vaccine trial too.

And Big Pharma already has a Guillian-Barre remedy ready because they obviously knew that was a side-effect.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:20 PM 03-05-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Trump may have succeeded in getting these vaccines out using warp-speed, but if the truth ever gets out about the deaths and injuries it just may come back to bite him. The truth is coming depending on what you read because the Legacy Media and cable is not going to tell you.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:57 PM 03-05-2021
I got my shot today. Technically a little early but benefited from a cancellation/dose that was going to go to waste.

I'll let everyone know if I experience any weird mutations, like growing a third arm, second dick, or suddenly becoming a batshit crazy conspiracy theorist with a tenuous grasp of reality who thinks I'm smarter than I actually am because of my "YouTube research."
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:00 PM 03-05-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Trump may have succeeded in getting these vaccines out using warp-speed, but if the truth ever gets out about the deaths and injuries it just may come back to bite him. The truth is coming depending on what you read because the Legacy Media and cable is not going to tell you.
I don't watch any cable news. None.

With the multitude of outlets for news these days, if anything like you suggest were real, it would be out there. Not from www.oddestnameyouveeverseen.com either.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:13 PM 03-05-2021
Hmmm, I wonder why even Fauci admits the vaccines are just being tested and admits they don't even know that they work?

Has to be a reason he keeps saying we must still wear a mask or two and socially distance.

Now Johnson & Johnson is saying infants will be part of their vaccine trial too.

And Big Pharma already has a Guillian-Barre remedy ready because they obviously knew that was a side-effect.
The mask is ONLY to make U believe there is a "invisible enemy".
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:14 PM 03-05-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I got my shot today. Technically a little early but benefited from a cancellation/dose that was going to go to waste.

I'll let everyone know if I experience any weird mutations, like growing a third arm, second dick, or suddenly becoming a batshit crazy conspiracy theorist with a tenuous grasp of reality who thinks I'm smarter than I actually am because of my "YouTube research."
Way to pat yourself on your back. You must be so proud of yourself! :-) thanks 4 nothing.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 10:53 PM 03-05-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Way to pat yourself on your back. You must be so proud of yourself! :-) thanks 4 nothing.
must be kind of weird to get butthurt by someone else's medical choice, when you dont even understand basic science.

Did you moan softly or was a full on wail/cry?
[Reply]
Pawnmower 10:57 PM 03-05-2021
yes the truth is coming someday

maybe a few more people will have allergic reactions ? how many hundreds of millions of doses have been administered world wide? how many more millions per month?

what truth do you think is being hidden by the world? wait never mind. forget i asked
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:47 AM 03-06-2021
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/03...19-coronavirus

2 Million per day. Amazing success at getting the country back to some hope of freedom again.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:21 AM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Dolt on!
:-) And he didn't even get your meaning, :-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:27 AM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

We got ours Thursday. One of the most well run operations I have ever experienced. It was me and a bunch of old people.
[Reply]
jdubya 09:55 AM 03-06-2021
Got my first yesterday and nothing noteworthy. Shingrix and tetanus shots had more kick than the Moderna. I hear the second dose is the kicker though.

I have zero issues with those who refuse the vaccine as that is their right. When all is said and done maybe I’ll wish I didnt get it myself. I’m rolling the dice based on what I’ve heard and read and made my choice. Totally understand those who refuse. It’s all good.

Regardless, it’s time for masks to hit the trash and businesses to thrive again.
[Reply]
Page 69 of 1990
« First < 19596566676869 70717273791191695691069 > Last »
Up