ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 1990
« First < 323839404142 4344454652921425421042 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:25 PM 02-11-2021
Deaths of Elderly Who Recovered From COVID-19, but Died After Vaccine, Raise Questions

Two small clusters of deaths after COVID-19 vaccination have been reported among nursing homes in Kentucky and Arkansas.

The deaths are reported in a federal database called VAERS, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/deaths...92259.html/amp
Wise men say, only fools rush in...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:28 PM 02-11-2021
Immunologist: Pfizer, Moderna vaccines could cause long-term chronic illness
In new research published in Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, immunologist J. Bart Classen warns the mRNA technology used in the Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines could create 'new potential mechanisms' of adverse events that may take years to come to light....

In a new research article published in Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, veteran immunologist J. Bart Classen expresses similar concerns and writes that “RNA-based COVID vaccines have the potential to cause more disease than the epidemic of COVID-19.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/im...hronic-illness
[Reply]
neech 01:31 PM 02-11-2021
My workplace is scheduled to get the vaccine in Phase 3 category of workers.

I think I'm going to play along like I'm going to get my shot BEP and then just don't get it. I don't trust it with the limited amount of time its been tested.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:43 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by Taurus_79:
If you want to inject aborted fetal tissue into your body then go ahead. Satanic shit.
mRNA = has never been used before in a commercial vaccine
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:08 PM 02-11-2021
If you want to inject aborted fetal tissue into your body then go ahead. Satanic shit.
False, and stupid.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:21 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
mRNA = has never been used before in a commercial vaccine
. . . and?

You do realize they've been working on mRNA vaccines for decades, right?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:24 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Immunologist: Pfizer, Moderna vaccines could cause long-term chronic illness
In new research published in Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, immunologist J. Bart Classen warns the mRNA technology used in the Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines could create 'new potential mechanisms' of adverse events that may take years to come to light....

In a new research article published in Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, veteran immunologist J. Bart Classen expresses similar concerns and writes that “RNA-based COVID vaccines have the potential to cause more disease than the epidemic of COVID-19.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/im...hronic-illness
This just in, COVID can cause long term chronic illness, or even death.

Doing a quick search on Classen shows he's a quack.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:32 PM 02-11-2021
We will need Nuremberg Trials after this for the current and former head of CDC, Fauci, Birx, Gates, Schwab and others if this plays out as intended.
:-)BEP's a nut
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:39 PM 02-11-2021
You had me at 'inject aborted fetal tissue.' The next time I turn that down will be the first time.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:40 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
False, and stupid.
Well, that's a let down.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 06:24 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
It's all good. To each their own... And we all have our reasons for doing what we do, and for some of us "because I don't want to get the WuFlu" isn't one of them. But you all already know why I'm doing it.
Absolutely. I understand why you are doing it. I was trying to convince myself to reluctantly agree when it becomes required for travel also. But that was before the Dems took the White House. Now the wife has been indefinitely laid off and the cash ain't flowing quite as ample. So this years traveling/vacations are probably on the back burner anyways, so I don't need to talk myself into it.

....Yet, at least. We will see how Biden's corporate tax rates look going through Congress. Maybe, possibly things might look different here in the Yonder household in a few months. We will see :-)
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:27 PM 02-11-2021
Getting mine tomorrow morning. Looking forward to it.
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:29 PM 02-11-2021
We will need Nuremberg Trials after this for the current and former head of CDC, Fauci, Birx, Gates, Schwab and others if this plays out as intended.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:49 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Absolutely. I understand why you are doing it. I was trying to convince myself to reluctantly agree when it becomes required for travel also. But that was before the Dems took the White House. Now the wife has been indefinitely laid off and the cash ain't flowing quite as ample. So this years traveling/vacations are probably on the back burner anyways, so I don't need to talk myself into it.

....Yet, at least. We will see how Biden's corporate tax rates look going through Congress. Maybe, possibly things might look different here in the Yonder household in a few months. We will see :-)
Sounds good and let's hope Mrs. Yonder's job comes back.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:59 PM 02-11-2021
No, the Boogy-Man has got you.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 42 of 1990
« First < 323839404142 4344454652921425421042 > Last »
Up