ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 1990
« First < 253132333435 3637383945851355351035 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 01:06 PM 01-17-2021
As things stand, I will not agree to be vaccinated.
[Reply]
banyon 01:39 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
You need to watch the video again. Still don't get it? Keep watching MSM and believe. visit http://blog.nomorefakenews.com If you still don't get it, you never will :-)
While you are trying to lecture others on definitions, do you understand what the term “excess deaths” means?
[Reply]
Pawnmower 01:51 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
As things stand, I will not agree to be vaccinated.

no one cares about cleveland or the Broncos anyway

no one probably cares enough to ask you to get vaccinated anyway

you "will not agree" with who? who exactly is asking you to get vaccinated?

NOGAF
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 03:25 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
no one cares about cleveland or the Broncos anyway

no one probably cares enough to ask you to get vaccinated anyway

you "will not agree" with who? who exactly is asking you to get vaccinated?

NOGAF
I'm responding to the original question.

EDIT: To answer your question, the person asking me to get vaccinated would be my primary physician. I would not agree to allow it.

So hostile.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 04:39 PM 01-17-2021
This clip is just for people like you who believe the numbers -> http://youtu.be/rPmFbtH-nEQ :-)
Hmmmm. Who should I listen to? The CDC, or some butt****ing moron on Youtube?

400,000 excess deaths pretty much says it all.

[Reply]
Lex Luthor 04:51 PM 01-17-2021
I'm responding to the original question.

EDIT: To answer your question, the person asking me to get vaccinated would be my primary physician. I would not agree to allow it.

So hostile.
Ordinarily I'd make fun of you for presuming to know more than your doctor. But my doctor didn't wear a mask when I visited her office a couple of months ago for my annual checkup, and neither did her receptionist. She said "The materials in the masks bother my skin, and cloth masks don't protect ME, so I don't wear a mask."

You'd probably like my doctor. She will have an opening for a new patient soon, as I am dropping her.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 05:01 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Ordinarily I'd make fun of you for presuming to know more than your doctor. But my doctor didn't wear a mask when I visited her office a couple of months ago for my annual checkup, and neither did her receptionist. She said "The materials in the masks bother my skin, and cloth masks don't protect ME, so I don't wear a mask."

You'd probably like my doctor. She will have an opening for a new patient soon, as I am dropping her.
Thanks, but I'd have no use for your gynecologist.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 05:08 PM 01-17-2021
Thanks, but I'd have no use for your gynecologist.
So hostile.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
So hostile.
:-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 05:17 PM 01-17-2021
Hmmmm. Who should I listen to? The CDC, or some butt****ing moron on Youtube?

400,000 excess deaths pretty much says it all.

This says all you need to know -> http://youtu.be/5aISPlTLbJo You should listen to Kary Mullis but to you he's just another "butt****ing moron on Youtube"
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 06:11 PM 01-17-2021
This says all you need to know -> http://youtu.be/5aISPlTLbJo You should listen to Kary Mullis but to you he's just another "butt****ing moron on Youtube"
This was debunked months ago. You should really check these things out instead of just automatically believing anything that supports your political agenda.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN24420X
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:15 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Lyin' Lex:

^Pussy.... :-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:47 PM 01-17-2021
Suicide is the leading cause of death in the USA according to the CDC. You think maybe that number went up in 2020 due to the lockdowns?
[Reply]
Pawnmower 07:14 PM 01-17-2021
EDIT: To answer your question, the person asking me to get vaccinated would be my primary physician.

dishonest. you probably never even talked to a doctor. and your doctor is not goign to pressure you into it. He might ask you if you wanted one, but theyre not even available at primary physicians right now most likely....

basically youre full of shit...just stop

no one tried to get you take to anything, you didnt disagree to anything tuff guy
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 07:16 PM 01-17-2021
Got mine last week. Sore arm. Oh noes!!
[Reply]
Page 35 of 1990
« First < 253132333435 3637383945851355351035 > Last »
Up