ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 1995
« First < 202627282930 3132333440801305301030 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
eDave 06:02 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Pfizer got you.

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:59 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Is that Dicks grandson?
[Reply]
eDave 10:10 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Is that Dicks grandson?
He's somebody's grand son.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:16 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
He's somebody's grand son.
Gotta be a Dick somewhere in there.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:47 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by phisherman:
Got my first Pfizer dose before lunch today. Ran a 5k in the snow when I got home. Still alive.
Could you run a 5K before the vaccine, or is speed and endurance a possible side effect?
[Reply]
Pawnmower 11:20 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Right, but some places are a little more laxed then others but people might still feel the need to wear it in those places. I am wondering of those who have gotten the vaccine, will you still continue to wear it in places that don't require it.
what shithole place doesn't require a mask right now?
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:03 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
Why are people dancing around this question? It is an easy question to answer. If you aren't required to wear a mask, will you after getting the vaccine? GD didn't even answer it.

Edit: Maybe this will help you answer the question at hand... https://www.aarp.org/health/healthy-...20More%20items
[Reply]
Pawnmower 06:34 AM 01-16-2021
no seriously. list some businesses who let people waltz in with no mask...

I mean if im.at the beach or a trail or even walking in town , I dont always have a mask on. but if I see people or go in a business, I slip it on. is this really that hard to ****ing figure out? jfc
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:46 AM 01-16-2021
The Missouri State Capitol, as voted on by the Republican supermajority, which is now why they are closed for the next week after a superspreader event.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:21 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Is everybody able to get them in the midwest now? Here in my county in NorCal, only 65 and older and first responders and hospital staff are eligible at this time.
Here in the Missouri Ozarks they are still working on group 1a, front line health care and 75+
[Reply]
Over Yonder 07:41 AM 01-16-2021
I've told on here before, but the only 2 places in my hometown that require them are the hospital and the place I work. And they don't really enforce it.

Every other business, gas station, hair cutting joint, restaurant, you name it is still allowing Americans freedom here. They have to, this is a small rural community and the biggest bulk of us locals now know this Covid nonsense is a paper tiger and we will simply take our business elsewhere if the place requires one.

Capitalism rules in rural America still. Don't know how long that will be the case, but as of today.....:-)
[Reply]
banyon 08:32 AM 01-16-2021
Pretty much my entire state except a few select stores.
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:00 AM 01-16-2021
no seriously. list some businesses who let people waltz in with no mask...

I mean if im.at the beach or a trail or even walking in town , I dont always have a mask on. but if I see people or go in a business, I slip it on. is this really that hard to ****ing figure out? jfc
Still not the question. Do you have reading comprehension issues?
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 09:08 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
So far a healthy 51 year old American doctor has died after receiving the Pfizer vaccine, 23 in Norway ( see other thread for links) and now resident in Belgium dies five days after receiving Pfizer/BioNTech’s vaccine, per the Federal Agency for Medicines and Health Products (FAMHP).

https://www.brusselstimes.com/news/b...izer-biontech/
The excess death count in the USA for 2020 is right at 400,000, yet BEP thinks that COVID deaths aren't really happening, and that they are being misreported as COVID deaths when they are actually deaths due to other causes.

Nine million people have already been vaccinated in this country. One guy dies of a brain hemorrhage linked to a blood disaster 16 days after he was vaccinated, and BEP immediately concludes that the vaccine killed him. There is zero proof that his death had anything to do with being vaccinated. And even if the vaccine DID cause his death, that would mean 1 person out of 9,000,0000 died. That sounds pretty ****ing safe to me. It's a helluva lot safer than just sitting around waiting to be infected by a virus that killed over 350,000 Americans in 9 months.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 09:21 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Pretty much my entire state except a few select stores.
Yep. Vacationed in the Hill City neighborhood this last fall. Awesome place and only had to war a mask at one place. Had a great time and spent too much money. Good for the state :-)
[Reply]
Page 30 of 1995
« First < 202627282930 3132333440801305301030 > Last »
Up