ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 1990
« First < 142021222324 2526272834741245241024 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:16 PM 12-25-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Did he at least get half of his travel passport?
:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:39 PM 12-25-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
https://nypost.com/2020/12/25/boston...accine-report/
What about that nurse in Alaska who has a severe allergic reaction, and went to ISU? How is that a first?

On wait, that was Pfizer. Well they're both RNA vaccines—the new technology never used before where humans are the lab rats.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 10:46 PM 12-25-2020
I'm in the second tier group and will probably get it to make my boss feel better.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:58 PM 12-25-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
I'm in the second tier group and will probably get it to make my boss feel better.
I'm healthy, Telework 100% and support President Trump, they may never let me have it. I'll need to find a way to get a passport...
[Reply]
BWillie 12:42 AM 12-26-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
What about that nurse in Alaska who has a severe allergic reaction, and went to ISU? How is that a first?

On wait, that was Pfizer. Well they're both RNA vaccines—the new technology never used before where humans are the lab rats.
What about the 1.8 million people that have fucking died?

Jesus christ what is it with you people and vaccines?
[Reply]
Over Yonder 05:46 AM 12-26-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
What about the 1.8 million people that have ****ing died?

The way you worded this post makes me want to start a new thread. What about the countless that have lived? (Including every person I personally know, including myself and the wife). And why the appeal to a deity you apparently don't believe in? Are those of us that lived less important? How many of us are there? Do you have a number for that? Honest reporting would include numbers for both sides, correct? If 1.8 million have died, then how many have lived?
[Reply]
Over Yonder 05:56 AM 12-26-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
If you have any fears or doubts whatsoever about taking the vaccine, please don't take it.

That means those of us who want to take the vaccine can move ahead of you in line.

Win - win.
Lex, I don't know how to do it legally, but I give you my place in line for this miracle cure. It's a win-win for humanity I think. Your DNA will possibly be spread on further while mine will die due to the lack of faith in this vaccine. The enlightened among us (you) will have the opportunity to reproduce while the uneducated and irresponsible among us (me) does not. A win-win I think. What say you?
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:19 PM 12-26-2020
Nice twist on statistics by saying over 35 without mentioning their other conditions like diabetes, being a smoker or badly overweight. It has a 99.9% survival rate. More cures are known now. Know of a 96 year old and a 104 year old who survived after treatment. What we have is a pandemic of testing.

Leading cause of death, my ass, as well. When you call deaths from other causes a covid death just because they have covid in them or broken fragments from a faulty test, you have fraud going on and lying with statistics.

I know a 49 year old who died from Covid. No underlying health conditions. Not obese. Was hooked up to a ventilator for a month then passed away.

Every time you post a “THIS ONE HEALTHY PERSON HAD SIDE EFFECTS FROM THE VACCINE” whataboutism, another several healthy young people die from the actual virus itself.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:39 PM 12-26-2020
What I'm amazed at his how the Orange-Man-Bad crowd love his warp speed vaccine and are promoting it as a savior. Can't make it up! :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:41 PM 12-26-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
What about the 1.8 million people that have ****ing died?
What about the 2.84 million people that died in all of 2019, and 2.83 million people that died in all of 2018?

Originally Posted by :
Strawman. This vaccine. My I ask what part of the word "experimental" and this still in a "trial" phase you do not understand?

JHC I'd appreciate a bit of honesty instead of you're dishonestly twisting my words to suit your antagonism.
[Reply]
Sorry 12:42 PM 12-26-2020
What I'm amazed at his how the Orange-Man-Bad crowd love his warp speed vaccine and are promoting it as a savior. Can't make it up! :-)
Strawman
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:45 PM 12-26-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Strawman
It's not an attempted response to someone's specific argument here. It's my just coming in an expressing an observation in general. So no, that is not a strawman.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:55 PM 12-26-2020
While I'm happy to acknowledge that Trump threw some money at this... to say it is "his" is laughable. Even if the vaccine WERE 100% borne from Trump and the man had stayed up countelsss nights doing the science needed to make it happen... if it works it works and people SHOULD be thrilled it came about.

One can dislike the Nazi AND use/be grateful for Bayer brand pharmaceutical products.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:21 PM 12-26-2020
Hitler got the trains running on time.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 01:31 PM 12-26-2020
What's amazing is that you and the rest of the Orange Man Awesome crowd don't understand that Operation Warp Speed had absolutely nothing to do with the research and development of these vaccines.

If Trump had been involved with the R&D, we'd be injecting bleach into people.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 1990
« First < 142021222324 2526272834741245241024 > Last »
Up